GGT 318 Is the Official Godzilla 2014 Thread

gamera_twirls.gif

Director Gareth Edwards has already stated that if a sequel was ever made, he'd use the same anticipation model he used for the first movie - where, like in Spielberg films, the monster is talked about for the first half of the movie before it's finally revealed.

wtf really? so 2 hours of dialogue and 30 seconds of godzilla in part 2

Smash went down like 2 and a half hours ago but if you were still connected you could play, played with phanton and Beatles up until a bit ago, it was real fun guys, definitely gonna miss doing that. Hopefully we can get some more multi games like that going again in the future (even if it is just the new Smash again when that comes out haha).
[customspoiler=Phantoon?]
Phantoon.jpg

[/customspoiler]

Director Gareth Edwards has already stated that if a sequel was ever made, he'd use the same anticipation model he used for the first movie - where, like in Spielberg films, the monster is talked about for the first half of the movie before it's finally revealed.

wtf really? so 2 hours of dialogue and 30 seconds of godzilla in part 2

My friend who saw it on Saturday LOVED it. He said all the tension and teasing gave him goosebumps.

I feel bad for kojima he has to wait till july to watch godzilla 2014 so he's stuck watching those old shitty godzilla movies

poor guy

I feel bad for kojima he has to wait till july to watch godzilla 2014 so he's stuck watching those old shitty godzilla movies

poor guy
he can just replay [SIZE=111%]Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes[/SIZE] to pass the time

Wonder when Hyrule Warriors hits here since it's August in Japan, planning on picking that up for sure.

Time for some Wolfenstein here finally! :D

bread's done
Back