GGT 329 is the Loniest Number That it'll Ever Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been good. I went to target to price match and get $15 off of Mario Kart 8. I expected to pay $34, but the cashier price matched the lowest price on Amazon and I got it for $26 plus tax. Great deal!

I was also able to find new shoes that actually fit me! Yay!

They're fucking up.

You gots to go all in on the current gen.

Square is way too hard about these outlandish ass expectations they put on their games.

This trailer is hype. Can't wait until Brandon gets to play with us.

I mean, he won't be able to cuz I doubt it'll be crossplay cuz you know.

Don't pick Guan Yu, he's like legit bottom 5.
I know I usually am not a fan of MOBAs, but this has that 3rd person view with the more direct action, is it kind of like a melee version of Monday Night Combat? I enjoyed that game a fair amount and looking at the characters on the Smite site there are actually a lot that look interesting. It also looks similar to an older PC game I played at some point that I don't remember the name of where it was kind of RTS like and fantasy based but you could directly control a character and attack other players.

I bought FFX HD yesterday, which should finally be downloaded/installed (that thing is huge). Gonna finally give that game a shot tonight since I never played it on PS2.
Oh man, that should be fun! You should let us know what you think after a while.

original.jpg
Why are you posting a picture of a naked Zelda? That's very unlike you.

This statement is false! I do agree that they should only make it current gen, they should with a lot of games that aren't :/

Wait, that wasn't the remake for MCC's Halo 2? Whatever, 343 can't make good [original] multiplayer maps anyways.

Last-gen just had shitty Star Wars games. Otherwise, best gen.
The remade map was Sanctuary that they announced (also great), but I'm personally happy with Midship in 5. One of my favorite maps. I liked a fair amount of the maps in 4 regularly though so I don't think 343 will do that bad of a job on the new ones they make.

I still played all the Star Wars games! Now bring on the better ones :p

I almost hope that doesn't come over here. It will foil my download at midnight plans.
I won't be getting it if it does come here, but it makes me sad to see such an awesome design. I'll stick with my physical cart from BB though.

my eyes must be bad I don't see mega man I need glasses
Notice how Kirby is leaping? He just bounced off of Mega Mans head, pushing him below to the spike pit.

Physical just won't work for me on this one. I need this game as my fingertips at all times, regardless of what else I'm playing.

Guess Tomb Raider is just a timed exclusive?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physical just won't work for me on this one. I need this game as my fingertips at all times, regardless of what else I'm playing.

Guess Tomb Raider is just a timed exclusive?
I can understand that and for this game it does make a lot of sense, I just really like having the physical case and cartridge/disc for games, and the 20% off doesn't hurt either :p

And yeah that's been going back and forth, having different people who work at Xbox say different things about it, kind of weird that there's no 100% concrete answer but it does make it seem like it's leaning more towards a timed exclusive, especially since Phil Spencer said that now as well.

That's about how I feel now that I'm getting a WiiU. I've waited so long that pretty much all the good games that I want are already out or about to be out. I'm going to be in solid, good games for quite a while. Especially thanks to all the cheap retail game download codes out there.

Man, having Pokemon Whatever Sapphire and Smash Brothers both on my 3DS come November. I'm never gonna look at anyone again.
Ruby! But really, there's just way too many games coming out, I think a majority of us may just end up as missing in the coming months due to the sheer amount of games to play...

I want to play it, but it's only on PS4 so far, which I don't have.
This is the same situation for me actually. I would like to give it a try at some point but can't currently.

I wish Kojima would start being a bigger hipster than he already is.

It's not Silent Hill anymore, it's Silent Hills.

His demo isn't a demo, it's a playable trailer.

That's about how I feel now that I'm getting a WiiU. I've waited so long that pretty much all the good games that I want are already out or about to be out. I'm going to be in solid, good games for quite a while. Especially thanks to all the cheap retail game download codes out there.
Word, you need to add me whenever you get it

Wii U doesn't even have FFXIV

Oh hey, Metal Gear is coming to PC.

Isn't it weird that like owning a console isn't even worth it anymore?

Tomb Raider is timed exclusive. There's no way Square would make a deal for a console exclusive in this day and age, especially since they put such high expectations on their games to succeed.

#marketanalyst #logic #femalelink #pcelitist #sonycronie

#browns

But really, I'd be lying if I said I weren't considering selling my PS4 and just buying a new processor with the money.

I wish Kojima would start being a bigger hipster than he already is.

It's not Silent Hill anymore, it's Silent Hills.

His demo isn't a demo, it's a playable trailer.
the demo is still better the whole game of last of us. whoknows, remember me is having a sequel title life is strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eiU0tmVIyY&list=UUKy1dAqELo0zrOtPkf0eTMw

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back