GGT 329 is the Loniest Number That it'll Ever Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Rise of the Tomb Raider going to be exclusive on Xbox in Holdiay 2015.

Hoping "On Xbox" includes Xbox 360.

Though Quantum Break may just be the killer app to push me over the next-gen fence. Demo from Gamescom stage demo (cool firefight on the bridge)

Last edited by a moderator:

Though Quantum Break may just be the killer app to push me over the next-gen fence. Demo from Gamescom stage demo (cool firefight on the bridge)
Oh man, that's gonna make a lot of people upset haha. I will enjoy sitting here playing it on my Xbox One though! :D

Ooooooo Halo :D

The Halo Channel! Never need to watch any other TV again :p

Okay I just wrote that for fun but after that video it actually looks pretty awesome, I will probably use that a bunch!

Also....was that.....MIDSHIP FOR HALO 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeoGAF megatons the best. Haha.

I replayed Uncharted 2 recently and I got to say, I think the rebooted Tomb Raider is better...
It's fun reading the comments about it online, GameFAQs was a laugh as well.

Yeah I definitely enjoyed Tomb Raider, just got it again on X1 recently so I'll probably play that here sometime soon again actually!

I'll either end up with a One or this will make it to PC at some point. Plenty of other shit to play in the meantime.

Yuuuuuuuuup

Bu14_w1CIAA4Ssa.jpg

I have a headache.

I hate this fuckin day.
:cry:

I called several assholes today who did not answer.
Hopefully it wasn't me, I heard some strange noises (not call noises though) while I was in the zen mode of Dark Souls and when I alt-tabbed out and checked Skype and everything else there didn't seem to be anything listed in there as far as calls (also the Steam overlay doesn't work in there but I try to keep the steam chat window on my other screen, but I can miss new messages).

Same assholes with whom you wouldn't do math?

I mean, closest thing to Red Mega Man would probably be Proto Man, so...
I actually needed to had math done.

Thanks for the help.

Hoping "On Xbox" includes "will come to PC eventually because yeah"

I doubt it's going to come to last gen consoles.

I replayed Uncharted 2 recently and I got to say, I think the rebooted Tomb Raider is better...
Um...yeah. Are you new?

Yeah I definitely enjoyed Tomb Raider, just got it again on X1 recently so I'll probably play that here sometime soon again actually!
I just got 2 copies on X1 too and I can't wait to ship them off cuz I flipped them.

Hooked up with my dream girl.

#Success
You did not get any Dormer action.

:cry:

Hopefully it wasn't me, I heard some strange noises (not call noises though) while I was in the zen mode of Dark Souls and when I alt-tabbed out and checked Skype and everything else there didn't seem to be anything listed in there as far as calls (also the Steam overlay doesn't work in there but I try to keep the steam chat window on my other screen, but I can miss new messages).
I did invite you to play Skullgirls with Luxuria and I.

But I also invited like 5 other people who didn't join either so whatever.

Hoping "On Xbox" includes "will come to PC eventually because yeah"

I doubt it's going to come to last gen consoles.
Yeah I'm hoping it gets a decently quick PC release, I'd love to give them my money but I don't plan on buying a console anytime soon.

I did invite you to play Skullgirls with Luxuria and I.

But I also invited like 5 other people who didn't join either so whatever.
Ok, I did hear a game invite noise at one point, but it didn't show me anything in the messages window from you (the whole night it just showed the ones from you about changing your name from when we first talked), maybe it was just screwed up because the overlay is broken in Dark Souls, not sure.

This trailer is hype. Can't wait until Brandon gets to play with us.

I mean, he won't be able to cuz I doubt it'll be crossplay cuz  you know.

Don't pick Guan Yu, he's like legit bottom 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3VwQuEcrrI

If Square was looking to lose money I wish they'd just make another FF13 game instead.

I bought FFX HD yesterday, which should finally be downloaded/installed (that thing is huge). Gonna finally give that game a shot tonight since I never played it on PS2.

I'm also tempted to buy Jojo All-Star Battle in the PSN sale since I've been watching the show, which is fabulous. I might wait though. Not sure if the disc version is going to get cheap eventually or just disappear into obscurity.

And Hohokum is out today, so I guess I need to find some time to play that too.

Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro on a new Silent Hill game?

That's um...it's...I need zeki's opinion.
Del toro is awesome hes also behind the strain which is a creepy vampire tv show and its great although I think he just wrote the comic and isn't really behind the show

I loved Del Toro until Pacific Rim and now I'm not so sure on what he's doing with his career because killing it didn't seem like a great thing.

Hopefully that shitty ass movie was just a fluke though.

Has Del Toro had anything to do with a good horror movie? Mama was pretty generic and forgettable. Don't Be Afraid of the Dark was shit.

I bought FFX HD yesterday, which should finally be downloaded/installed (that thing is huge). Gonna finally give that game a shot tonight since I never played it on PS2.

I'm also tempted to buy Jojo All-Star Battle in the PSN sale since I've been watching the show, which is fabulous. I might wait though. Not sure if the disc version is going to get cheap eventually or just disappear into obscurity.

And Hohokum is out today, so I guess I need to find some time to play that too.
JoJo is horrible.

Even Uraizen would say so.

Probably.

The show is AWESOME! Also the game is fun (and actually so is the PS1 game which me and some friends played in addition to All-Star Battle when I got together with them to play some random fighting games).

When Indignate came to visit over the weekend we played some Jojo All-Star Battle and had a good time too (for sure more fun than I think he had playing Mario Kart with me :twisted: sorry I screwed you up so much Indignate :grouphug: ).

The show is AWESOME! Also the game is fun (and actually so is the PS1 game which me and some friends played in addition to All-Star Battle when I got together with them to play some random fighting games).

When Indignate came to visit over the weekend we played some Jojo All-Star Battle and had a good time too (for sure more fun than I think he had playing Mario Kart with me :twisted: sorry Indignate :grouphug: ).
This is an interesting post.

Been a part of the fan community for 12 years, she's not some filthy casual like other people.

Also, I can't tell if she is saying expletive wrong on purpose or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Hs0yQp5KM

When Indignate came to visit over the weekend we played some Jojo All-Star Battle and had a good time too (for sure more fun than I think he had playing Mario Kart with me :twisted: sorry I screwed you up so much Indignate :grouphug: ).
No we didn't.

I literally stopped playing the game and just watched you do story stuff.

I mean, it was alright, but like I had more fun with Mario Kart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back