GGT 329 is the Loniest Number That it'll Ever Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
most-downloaded-game.png

This is a chart of the most pirated games in the United States that I found from Venture Beat. Darnit that Nevada had to go rogue! A Watch Dogs belt would've been interesting, no matter how wrong. Meanwhile, New York is oddly all FIFA.

Someone write Game of Thrones in big ass letters across that map and we'll have TV shows done.

Last edited by a moderator:
the demo is still better the whole game of last of us. whoknows, remember me is having a sequel title life is strange
There was game in The Last of Us?

And the Remember Me developers will be around forever. You can't make an instant classic like Remember Me and not continue to be incredibly successful after.

There was game in The Last of Us?

And the Remember Me developers will be around forever. You can't make an instant classic like Remember Me and not continue to be incredibly successful after.
sadly, i just found out more about the life is strange game, it is going to be more like beyond two souls the movie interactive game. they will release it like tv shows in episode format.

sadly, i just found out more about the life is strange game, it is going to be more like beyond two souls the movie interactive game. they will release it like tv shows in episode format.
At least Life is Strange doesn't have that Ellen Page dude in it.

It'll be good. The developers know what actual great gameplay is.

Unlike Naughty Dog or Quantic Dream.
the rise of tomb raider will probably outsell uncharted 4 this time around, being a xbox exclusive. square enix tend to make wise decisions

the rise of tomb raider will probably outsell uncharted 4 this time around, being a xbox exclusive. square enix tend to make wise decisions
They must have known I got a cheap 360 from Amazon so they thought it being Xbox is exclusive would be okay since I'd still be able to play it.

So WoW is making a Robin Williams NPC? Me and my buddy were talking about how he should be a sage in the next Zelda actually so that's kind of interesting.

EDIT: Saw this out already out there https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/nintendo-of-america-name-an-npc-in-the-new-legend-of-zelda-game-after-robin-williams

most-downloaded-game.png

This is a chart of the most pirated games in the United States that I found from Venture Beat. Darnit that Nevada had to go rogue! A Watch Dogs belt would've been interesting, no matter how wrong. Meanwhile, New York is oddly all FIFA.
Xenonauts? The eff

So, this is in the article for the Power Rangers movie that's coming out in 2016 now.

"In the reboot, the Rangers will reportedly be a group of high school kids with super powers, who have to work together to master their abilities and save the world."

Sooooo.....yeah, about that.

So, this is in the article for the Power Rangers movie that's coming out in 2016 now.

"In the reboot, the Rangers will reportedly be a group of high school kids with super powers, who have to work together to master their abilities and save the world."

Sooooo.....yeah, about that.
cool can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back