GGT 330 is Staying Last-Gen and Getting a Wii U

daily-en.jpg

Man, today is already off to a sucky start. Planned on going across the city today to see about picking up a copy of Twilight Princess used, but GS jacked up their prices. :(

I will totes play more Mario Kart, I just wanted to do Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker in one go. I just want to get Skyward sword and TP for a little cheaper than I am finding.

Btw, last night I played Mario Kart and NSMB WiiU and I actually had a lot of fun with both. I played Mk8 with both of my brothers and my lady and we went into a room and straight dominated. So many people left after 3-5 races of just us winning that it was hilarious. I played Scribblenauts Unmasked (way better on WiiU) and the demo for Wonderful 101 too. Wonderful 101 is probably one of the games I want most right now, I'm just having some trouble locating a physical copy for less than $30.

i'll play mario kart 8 with you cats today (just hit me up joel, whenever you guys get on), but i can't stay up too late cause uh...i start classes

anyways, i just ordered a copy of the raid, so it better be as good as people are making it out to be

I will totes play more Mario Kart, I just wanted to do Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker in one go. I just want to get Skyward sword and TP for a little cheaper than I am finding.
Unless you've done this in the past with other game series, I would advise against doing this. I think you will probably burn yourself out. Or shit, maybe you are just replaying them? If you are a completionist type, remember that in WW, some enemies appear only once and you only have that one chance to take a picture for the in-game Nintendo Gallery figurines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you've done this in the past with other game series, I would advise against doing this. I think you will probably burn yourself out. Or shit, maybe you are just replaying them? If you are a completionist type, remember that in WW, some enemies appear only once and you only have that one chance to take a picture for the in-game Nintendo Gallery figurines.
Mostly replaying them. The only one I haven't beaten is Skyward Sword (because I got bored). And I know, but thanks for the reminder! I plan on getting all those figurines again! I've only done this with a couple of other series (MGS and Dead Rising) and each time it was fun, but those both were shorter than LoZ, so I don't know if I would get burnt out this time.

bread's done
Back