GGT 330 is Staying Last-Gen and Getting a Wii U

gonna post that beautiful woman?
74491-Aubrey-Plaza-WOW-gif-Imgur-R5Fu.gif

What that's the new netflix show?

You can barely see rocket it just looks like cables dick has a gun

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys let's play this AoT game together; it's our favorite anime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1VipAtdGSU

Games of the Video.

More like, Mo likes that he's an AT and not a playable character!

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate? Yeah he's in it.
damn awesome ok I'm renting it

gotta play something on the xboxone HAHAHAHAHAH. I played the fuck out of plants v zombies to the point where I'm like ok fuck this game. Got all my characters past level 10 and got to a point where I was just playing to buy them bling clothes I sat back and said really mando? and now I need something to play

"If I'm honest with you, it blew my mind, because it's the biggest game we've ever made. I don't think people understand the depth and amount of gameplay there is in Destiny." Bungie director of production Jonty Barnes 

"If I'm honest with you, it blew my mind, because it's the biggest game we've ever made. I don't think people understand the depth and amount of gameplay there is in Destiny, most of which we plan to sell to you as dlc and expansions." Bungie director of production Jonty Barnes
You forgot to quote that last part.

why hasn't kojima tweeted about good godzilla is? I mean he tweeted 4 months straight prior to its release in japan about how excited he was watched every godzilla film( only two are good and  thats pushing it) but not tweet about how good the movie is.

why hasn't kojima tweeted about good godzilla is? I mean he tweeted 4 months straight prior to its release in japan about how excited he was watched every godzilla film( only two are good and thats pushing it) but not tweet about how good the movie is.
Is his opinion relevant though? He thought GTAV was good. So good he became depressed.

Is his opinion relevant though? He thought GTAV was good. So good he became depressed.
He then went on to release two great demos. Hes inspired by great things and then he tweets about it. No tweets about godzilla though, weird.

Teasers, demos, time and & eternity. You know things people play for half a playthrough and then stop.

The parts about how much larger it is then anything they have done and by anything they mean halo.
Yet it won't last nearly as long, oh our open world shooters campaign/world is bigger than our linear shooters campaign/world. Oh man, really?!?!?!?!!?

well, i would be depressed too, if i had to wait for the heist that Rock$tar promised that will available for almost a year now

bread's done
Back