GGT 330 is Staying Last-Gen and Getting a Wii U

remember when you liked dormer for a little bit? I'm at the barber and there's an article here with her in it topless
Do they even let you JO in the barber chair? I mean I guess they should you have that tarp thing overing your junk anyway.

I'm here if you ever need anything. Just remember that you dwelling is not good for you (both mentally and physically) and even if you need to force yourself to go outside or just do something productive, it'll help you out (even if you don't have the energy to do it)

It does suck that it turned out to not work out! Ever since my grandmother bought me some OG Xbox controllers that were third party, I've been wary about buying third party controllers since then. While the Nintendo Pro Controller is expensive, it's worth the price of admission (seriously, once I bought my controller, I ended up playing my Wii U so much more)
Yeah, I'll pick up one of the Nintendo branded ones soon. I just want something to play MK8 with that feels more natural to me.

I finally have the time today to play Wind Waker! YAY! I plan to play that for most of today if I can!

Yeah, I'll pick up one of the Nintendo branded ones soon. I just want something to play MK8 with that feels more natural to me.

I finally have the time today to play Wind Waker! YAY! I plan to play that for most of today if I can!
play majora's mask dawg

I like the Nyko Pro Commander a lot, but mine gives me problems, too. Everyone complains that the A button doesn't register as much as it should while playing Mario Kart.

I've spent the last three days in a really bizarre cloud of sleeping pill s and The Simpsons.

Lost Planet 3 worth 10 bucks? Is it more like the first one or the second?
Kinda more like the first. More story heavy. You get a mech you use to take you around that you can leave whenever you want and you punch giant akrid and drill them to death.

I liked it.

Kinda more like the first. More story heavy. You get a mech you use to take you around that you can leave whenever you want and you punch giant akrid and drill them to death.

I liked it.
It moves 5 MPH, its a QTE punch battle -- you regularly need to exit the mech if it takes too much damage for it to heal. I mean when it takes too much damage because every akrid except for the bosses move faster then the fucking mech.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't blame the game because you're  a bad mech pilot.

Some of us were meant to pilot mechs and others to file papers and sit behind a desk.

I loved the first Lost Plant. That final level where you get a space mech was so fun.

My birthday is tuesday, guys. how are we gonna celebrate

mega man the worst mech ever
Mechs are controlled by a human, mega man is a self controlled robot. Not a self thinking robot like his brother, X, doe

Don't blame the game because you're a bad mech pilot.

Some of us were meant to pilot mechs and others to file papers and sit behind a desk.
Uh I can super cancel web swing into spider man's level 3 I know how to combo dawg.

I loved the first Lost Plant. That final level where you get a space mech was so fun.

My birthday is tuesday, guys. how are we gonna celebrate
You're like what 22 now? lol nigga u old ass

i want kill bill 3 plz

miller should be as far away from film as possible 

Thanos is  crying cause death doesn't want to talk to him. Power separates us from our love. What a great message.

My dating skills really haven taken an all time low since that girl who admires that one knight now. I start talking to chicks and then all of a sudden, I find out they have a boyfriend in another state or we talk for a while and then it's all like "Chizu, I'm dating someone now".....like what the fuck

Ever since my parents moved, I've been lonely in this town (thanks to most of the people I grew up with not wanting to hang out with me anymore and my dad's side of the family barely talks to me). I had my life planned a year or so ago and everything has fallen apart ever since last September and ever since February, I've been here by myself, just going to school and going to work and I fucking hate it

I really can't take it anymore

Sounds like there are actually divided opinions on LP3, interesting.
Zeki likes it.

My dating skills really haven taken an all time low since that girl who admires that one knight now. I start talking to chicks and then all of a sudden, I find out they have a boyfriend in another state or we talk for a while and then it's all like "Chizu, I'm dating someone now".....like what the fuck?
Do you tell girls that you're name is Chizu?

Life changes all the time, you just have to go with the flow and adjust. You're in a good position right now if you're working and going to school. Just keep doing the first to support yourself and the second so that you can move on more quickly.

really a divide? one person vs 5, and the other person is whoknows who doesn't even count as a person

I accidentally spent like six hours reading comics today. I got shit to do.
sweet what?

I've been reading up on thanos comics. Had no idea there was so much with him in it pre and post infinity gauntlet. Thanos quest was pretty damn good, @joeldawg

Thanos is dope.

I restarted Annihilation and shit after GotG came out. Wrapped up Annihilation Conquest and the War of Kings shit today. Into the Guardians comics now.

gotg is pretty legit
I forgot most of this shit. I've been enjoying the hell out of it.

Working on this cosplay has got me thinking of get-ups to try in the future. Might try making a comic Star-Lord sometime next year. Gotta learn how to mold helmets and shit next.

I forgot most of this shit. I've been enjoying the hell out of it.

Working on this cosplay has got me thinking of get-ups to try in the future. Might try making a comic Star-Lord sometime next year. Gotta learn how to mold helmets and shit next.
Action gonna be on heroes of cosplay season 3 confirmed.

fucking venom is godlike what a perfect fit for him in guardians.

bread's done
Back