GGT 330 is Staying Last-Gen and Getting a Wii U

Bvnx8sQCIAAwumB.jpg

Now Shipwreck as well with Cheapy's earlier post

https://twitter.com/Shipwreck/status/502799025486446592

Action gonna be rich and famous, maybe he'll buy us all Ghirahim outfits boats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever is getting Pokemon Omega/Alpha, which one are choosing?  I'm thinking Omega Red.

I ended up getting D3 Ultimate Evil for PS3 and PS4 since my buddies don't have PS4s but I still want to play on PS4.  So I basically triple dipped Reaper of Souls.  >_<

Whoever is getting Pokemon Omega/Alpha, which one are choosing? I'm thinking Omega Red.

I ended up getting D3 Ultimate Evil for PS3 and PS4 since my buddies don't have PS4s but I still want to play on PS4. So I basically triple dipped Reaper of Souls. &gt;_&lt;
Sapphire for me. Kyogre's one of my favorites.

Whoever is getting Pokemon Omega/Alpha, which one are choosing? I'm thinking Omega Red.

I ended up getting D3 Ultimate Evil for PS3 and PS4 since my buddies don't have PS4s but I still want to play on PS4. So I basically triple dipped Reaper of Souls. &gt;_&lt;
I'm getting Sapphire even though I prefer Groudon because his new evolution makes him a ground/fire type, so he'll get wrecked.

Man, I bought one of those Nyko WiiU Pro Controllers and I charged it for 4 hours and then tried it out and the fucking battery is DOA.
"and that's why you always leave a note!"

edit: honestly though, why didn't you get a nintendo pro controller?

This song is probably one of my favorites this year (and probably my favorite Ariana Grande song ever)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBQI10agSCk[/youtube]

I just finished listening to her album. So damn good.
I still think "Problem" is the superior single compared to the other two (I really don't like them), but the whole album is just good

Not one of my top albums of the year, but Ariana Grande can make some good pop songs

I'll be going with Ruby when I pick one up.

Man, I bought one of those Nyko WiiU Pro Controllers and I charged it for 4 hours and then tried it out and the fucking battery is DOA.
That's a bummer, the Afterglow one I have is great as well, I kind of like the feel of it more than the official ones.

Im getting Alpha Sapphire, since when I played the original I played sapphire

Wait what am I talking about I wasnt even born yet when it came out

I'll be going with Ruby when I pick one up.

That's a bummer, the Afterglow one I have is great as well, I kind of like the feel of it more than the official ones.
It does suck. I love the feel of the Pro Commander way better than the actual Nintendo one, so it just feels super disappointing to know that it doesn't work and that I should just get a Nintendo branded one instead. I haven't tried the Afterglow yet, so maybe I'll give that a try... Or maybe I'll just go the distance and buy a Nintendo one. Whatever the case, I can't play Tekken on the pad.

"and that's why you always leave a note!"

edit: honestly though, why didn't you get a nintendo pro controller?
Because I wanted to save some money and after reading all of the reviews on it it seemed like a good deal. So bummed it didn't turn out well.

I bought Lichdom, your welcome Action bro. It prolly wont run on my laptop but i bought it anyway, to make u rich, ya know

Gang, I am not doing well.
I'm here if you ever need anything. Just remember that you dwelling is not good for you (both mentally and physically) and even if you need to force yourself to go outside or just do something productive, it'll help you out (even if you don't have the energy to do it)

Because I wanted to save some money and after reading all of the reviews on it it seemed like a good deal. So bummed it didn't turn out well.
It does suck that it turned out to not work out! Ever since my grandmother bought me some OG Xbox controllers that were third party, I've been wary about buying third party controllers since then. While the Nintendo Pro Controller is expensive, it's worth the price of admission (seriously, once I bought my controller, I ended up playing my Wii U so much more)

bread's done
Back