GGT 332 Is Revived by Miku. Miku is love, Miku is Life.

a2PdOVw_460sa_v1.gif

I like Destiny. I bought another PS4 so the lady and I can play together.

I finished Gurren Lagann. I like Gurren Lagann.

I'm selling a bunch of toys. But probably just so I can buy other toys.

I like the Smash demo. If I could find a Japanese 3DS locally, I would totally buy it because I am weak.

I hate money.

I played some Metroid Prime Trilogy yesterday and man, I don't know if it's the addition of motion controls or what, but I got motion sickness really quickly and it stuck with me for a while. I was really shocked because I've never had that while playing a First Person game before.

I played some Metroid Prime Trilogy yesterday and man, I don't know if it's the addition of motion controls or what, but I got motion sickness really quickly and it stuck with me for a while. I was really shocked because I've never had that while playing a First Person game before.
I didn't get too far into the Trilogy disc specifically, but MP1 did feel a good deal different to me when I started. I'd be curious to see if most motion control games get a different base FOV--or something--than your standard control ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get too far into the Trilogy disc specifically, but MP1 did feel a good deal different to me when I started. I'd be curious to see if most motion control games get a different base FOV--or something--than your standard control ones.
That's something I was wondering as well. I wish they added a documentary or something to the disc to explain what they had to do to make them work on the Wii.

Yesterday I also tried to play Sonic: The Lost World and it didn't work at all. I then looked at my disc and realized it had a huge mark on it that looks like it was put between two cinderblocks, so I got to exchange it at GS today. Blech. Since it was fucked up I just ended up playing more 3D World. That game is quality.

I said to add me back bb I forgot your steamname.

I still love you, you were just on a time out.

also are they called lifesavers bc the hole in the middle prevents you from choking on them?

Trading in my copy of Destiny today to finish off my Forza pre-order and to get a Play and Charge kit and honestly, I'm not going to miss Destiny

Trading in my copy of Destiny today to finish off my Forza pre-order and to get a Play and Charge kit and honestly, I'm not going to miss Destiny
Hasn't even been a week? I can see how people could get tired of it quick but im still enjoying it.

So since Destiny seems to be not very well liked by most accounts, does that mean people will start saying Titanfall was retroactively pretty good?

So since Destiny seems to be not very well liked by most accounts, does that mean people will start saying Titanfall was retroactively pretty good?
I have yet to beat the Destiny story (like halfway?), but I do enjoy it overall. Really looking forward to the other Strikes I haven't done and the Raids, but it definitely has some issues. The PvP is pretty fun as well and I can see it lasting me a while, at least until the Halo set is out :p. I do already have the expansion pass though so I'll be holding onto it for a while to check out all the new content.

I still enjoy Titanfall as well though and play it from time to time, and I feel it probably has a better overall PvP currently though.

Also, this Smash demo is great :D

Hasn't even been a week? I can see how people could get tired of it quick but im still enjoying it.
I completed all of the story missions and there's nothing from the game that is making me want to keep on playing it, so yeah, I'm just going to get rid of while I can

sell that shit and get a good game 

is horizon like burnout paradise at all? 

I'm pretty sure Titanfall got a bad rap because people were still on the Xbox one Circlejerk Hate Train.

It's far better than both Ghosts and Battlefield 4. It's only real strike is the lack of content.

Woke up today to find that my former professor had recommended me for an editing position in Harrisburg. Sent in my stuff and they set up an interview for me Wednesday. Going down to stay with a friend for a few days and hopefully do well at the interview, they are trying to fill the position immediately so hopefully their haste will trick them into giving me the job.

Woke up today to find that my former professor had recommended me for an editing position in Harrisburg. Sent in my stuff and they set up an interview for me Wednesday. Going down to stay with a friend for a few days and hopefully do well at the interview, they are trying to fill the position immediately so hopefully their haste will trick them into giving me the job.
Good luck JSP! I hope everything works out for you and be sure to keep us updated

Did anyone tell you how terrible Mega Man is in the Smash demo?

Because he is.

Terrible I mean.
Oh you're still on the demo? Don't import games? Lol so casual

mega man has triple wave dashes and can cancel his jumping heavy into his final smash so OP please nerf

Thanks Dad. Really hope it works out, I definitley need a change. They will help find housing and it's a state school organization that prefers to hire state school graduates so it seems pretty ideal. And even if it doesn't work out I will get to hang out with an old college friend for a few days (that is my depression medication talking).

I'm such a huge fan of ariana grande now. Her new studio photos made me such a fan of hers. Break free is my new shit thanks fwapenning

bread's done
Back