GGT 332 Is Revived by Miku. Miku is love, Miku is Life.

HW1mfPJ.jpg

Yeah, it'll be DLC though.

I want it for the lore and music, but it just looks like too much right now. I'd rather pick it up for $30 down the road.

That we do.

These are my Smash 4 mains:

ycl1v.jpg
That's like half the cast (since I don't count clone characters, which is half the cast).

Is it possible to main so many characters since this isn't a real fighting game?

So, of course, Hyrule Warriors won't have any voice acting.

My interest in this game has gone down immensely if i can't have people shouting at me in battles.

That's like half the cast (since I don't count clone characters, which is half the cast).

Is it possible to main so many characters since this isn't a real fighting game?
I'm going to assume I can make it happen. I'll honestly probably swap between Ganon and Falcon most of the time.

Does anyone know what happened to ybx?

I'm worried about him.
He's in the deal forums. He hates on me from time to time.

So, of course, Hyrule Warriors won't have any voice acting.

My interest in this game has gone down immensely if i can't have people shouting at me in battles.
Whaaat? Man, I'm disappointed now.

I'd bop with the great fairy.

800px-HW_Great_Fairy.png
IS SHE PLAYABLE?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait you guys really didn't know there was no voice acting in Hyrule Warriors?

That was announced a long time ago and it's a Zelda game :p

Also, oh man that Sonic Hunter dX

I'm going to assume I can make it happen. I'll honestly probably swap between Ganon and Falcon most of the time.

IS SHE PLAYABLE?
Kind of!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP07xW_uYJc

I don't know if it gets any better, but I fucking hate Sonic The Lost World so far.
I actually enjoyed it quite a bit, but that's because I went into it knowing it wasn't really a Sonic game and was more Mario-esque :p

Saw this from a member on GameFAQs, JoeM86 from NeoGAF translated it, here's the DLC list for Hyrule Warriors

September 30 - Free
Free playable three villains
Can turn on/off cut-scenes.

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest:
October 16th - 1200 Yen
1 new Weapon
New Scenario
Adventure Map
2 Costumes

Twilight Princess
November - 1200 Yen
1 new character
1 new weapon
Adventure Map
2 Costumes

Majora's Mask
January - 1200 Yen
2 new characters
Adventure Map
3 new costumes

Ganon Pack
February - 500 Yen
2 New Game Modes

Pre-buy all four from September 30th for 3000 yen, a saving of 1000 yen. You get Dark Link when doing so.

So with this and Kart, a Smash DLC pass is even more likely now

Has anyone here heard of or played Town of Salem? I played a few games with Phantom and it was pretty fun, it would be something cool to do with some GGT members. Plus it's free!

Well, guess I will be getting Hyrule Warriors. Still, Lost World sucks. I can't believe how bad this game is. It's not like Mario or Sonic. It's like some bastard child of the two that doesn't know the proper distance at which to place a camera.

I actually liked Sonic Lost World a fair amount. Some levels/sections were certainly duds, but most were fun. And I liked what the game was going for mechanically and level-wise better than any of the other Sonic games in the last decade or two.

I'd say under half is good, but there are some really good ones.

I also didn't like the kick and the wall run. They never felt like they worked all the time.

I'd say under half is good, but there are some really good ones.

I also didn't like the kick and the wall run. They never felt like they worked all the time.
For me there were only a few parts that really annoyed me overall. Particularly the parts where you had to be both fast and precise since the level of control wasn't suited to that.

And yeah the wall run was a fun idea that I couldn't actually do consistently. I think the game shows a lot of fun ideas that could have turned out fantastically with some more time and maybe some better oversight.

They did some weird things, like rolling things and having to kill things to move on...not really things you'd want/expect in a Sonic game.

I want a Sonic game that's just the Unleashed daytime levels style. Not dumbed down like it was in Generations.

They did some weird things, like rolling things and having to kill things to move on...not really things you'd want/expect in a Sonic game.

I want a Sonic game that's just the Unleashed daytime levels style. Not dumbed down like it was in Generations.
I'm not sure what you mean by rolling things. And I don't really remember the specifics about when there were things you had to kill to move on (but I'd agree that killing things to move on sounds bad in theory unless it was integrated into the platforming in a cool way).

And now you're reminding me of how disappointing those Werehog stages were in Unleashed. They completely ruined an otherwise fun game. I eventually gave up on it because slogging through those night time stages wasn't worth it.

I beat it and I still replay the daytime stages.They're just so good.

Werehog stuff was a shame, but I can see why they did it. the game would be like 2 hours long without.

Well so I went to my interview in Harrisburg and got the job. They are putting me up in a hotel for the next couple of days so I can help them with a conference they are unstaffed for, and while I'm there they're gonna show me my housing options. Then I guess I'll need to figure out getting home and moving all my stuff back with me.

Well so I went to my interview in Harrisburg and got the job. They are putting me up in a hotel for the next couple of days so I can help them with a conference they are unstaffed for, and while I'm there they're gonna show me my housing options. Then I guess I'll need to figure out getting home and moving all my stuff back with me.
Glad to hear it, dude. Congratulations.

bread's done
Back