GGT 332 Is Revived by Miku. Miku is love, Miku is Life.

I think I should buy a pair of these?

http://www.cnet.com/news/custom-jordans-the-next-step-in-playstation-4-love/

1526361583494995063742543636841n.jpg

Can't it be both?
you buying the mega man statue by firstfour?

$220 for the light up version and limited to 425 and $200 for the regular version same style just doesn't light limited to 1000. Just got home I wonder if I can still pre-order the $220 one

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets me add 445 to basket so it doesn't even tell if its sold out. Damn, so I bought all 425. Support capcom.

btw action I've been going to toys r us for you for the past couple of days they don't even sell those figures anymore they got replaced with plushes they had a link one but it was WW version so I passed on it.

btw action I've been going to toys r us for you for the past couple of days they don't even sell those figures anymore they got replaced with plushes they had a link one but it was WW version so I passed on it.
A CAG actually found both Bowser and DK for me though, so I'm good. Thanks for lookin' out though, brother.

you buying the mega man statue by firstfour?

$220 for the light up version and limited to 425 and $200 for the regular version same style just doesn't light limited to 1000. Just got home I wonder if I can still pre-order the $220 one
Passing on that one. I think it's face is pretty much terrible. Dunno why so many Mega Man statues end up looking so weird.

Guys is alien isolation going to be awesome? I feel like it will... maybe I should pre order it to support alien/sigourney weaver/sega?

I need advice from the pillar, whoknows.

Tales of Vesperia is $5 on 360 digitally this week, anyone who has a 360 should probably buy that game for that price :p

Guys is alien isolation going to be awesome? I feel like it will... maybe I should pre order it to support alien/sigourney weaver/sega?

I need advice from the pillar, whoknows.
Hopefully a few reviews hit before it's out so you can see, at least most of the previews have been highly positive this time. I really enjoyed the AvP game from SEGA but this one looks nothing like that haha. I'll probably try it at some point but I personally am not pre-ordering it.

>New< 3DS C-stick officially called the C-lite.

If you play with it enough, your 3DS might spasm out of your hands!

Won't happen. Sakurai knows they suck.

I'm almost rethinking buying Hyrule Warriors... I have so many other WiiU games that I just don't think that I'd get to it anytime soon.

Won't happen. Sakurai knows they suck.

I'm almost rethinking buying Hyrule Warriors... I have so many other WiiU games that I just don't think that I'd get to it anytime soon.
They have like a prototype of them running on the Wii U though.

It still looks great to me, even if just for the music/lore/areas alone. Plus I need them costumes.

It's easy to draw conclusions from the fact that they were able to prototype the character. Those things get scrapped every day. If you want to believe that they'll actually keep the rosters identical like they said, then that's the end of it. I think I recall reading that there weren't going to be any clone characters in this iteration though, and look how that went.

Just gotta wait and see. If they are under review for DLC, maybe the new 3DS can handle them and there's still a chance. Maybe we'll get Smash Bros for 3DS Ultimax in a year.

Yeah, Dark Pit pretty much throws everything that they said out the window :p

I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't in, but I honestly wouldn't be either. Even though them using 2 models is apparently the main reason even though theres a dog with a duck and a Rosalina with a Luma :p Especially when the 2 models are pretty much the same model.

I still think DLC would be the most likely answer though.

They have like a prototype of them running on the Wii U though.

It still looks great to me, even if just for the music/lore/areas alone. Plus I need them costumes.
Yeah, it'll be DLC though.

I want it for the lore and music, but it just looks like too much right now. I'd rather pick it up for $30 down the road.

We have a lot in common, you and I.
That we do.

These are my Smash 4 mains:

ycl1v.jpg

bread's done
Back