GGT 335: Polygon can't handle Bayonetta's hawtness...but we sure can!

If Bayonetta gets into Smash Bros. It would blow my mind.

If I were to get one of the new 3DS, I probably go with the smaller model anyway. I already have a XL, and I would like something that fits my pocket better so I could take it to work. Is the new right stick compatible with the circle-pad plus games?
Zero Suit Bayonetta! :drool:

Like Anarchy Reigns.
Haha, I forgot all about this game. It was sooo horrible, one of the few Platinum games I disliked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer no suit at all personally, and just a smile on her face.That'll do for me...  :drool:

ioVpQkSAKH25T.gif

I can't tell if I like her better with long hair or short. Always gives off a librarian vibe when i see her, must be the glasses?
She looks soo much better with short hair, and I actually dig chics with short hair and glasses. Love the bob hair cut and only certain girls can pull it off.

Sarah Palin
I've always thought that, and luckily for me find her hot too....

Haha, I forgot all about this game. It was sooo horrible, one of the few Platinum games I disliked.
I enjoyed Anarchy Reigns a lot, loved playing it online and the different modes they had were a blast. Reminded me of some of the good old brawlers I used to play back on like Dreamcast.

Lisa Ann is Bayonetta.
facepalm_o.gif

I enjoyed Anarchy Reigns a lot, loved playing it online and the different modes they had were a blast. Reminded me of some of the good old brawlers I used to play back on like Dreamcast.
There was just way too much lag when I would play it, and considering that's where the meat and potatoes of the game was, sorta ruined the game for myself.

You guys are spoiling Bayonetta. I didn't know there was gonna be a crotch shot in the game, thanks a lot.
Sorry brah, I should've knew it was a major spoiler that will ruin the game for someone. My apologizes.

oh yeah speaking of sonic I was at t mobile an hour ago and they had sonic on the iphone 6 the game plays pretty fucking good. I mean its a bad game but I can only imagine a better game with the same controls like mega man x on it

evil within is getting better if the game was pure stealth it would have sucked but I finally picked up some weapons so good game so far support fired capcom employees

oh yeha go watch fury great movie

Wanted to see birdman but its one of those its released in a theater no where near you movies =[

Soooooo disappointed in Fury. I expected a Marvel movie with Samuel Jackson. He's not even in it.

I started playing the Arkham Batman games this weekend. Asylum is okay so far. Got kinda that Ass Creed feel to it, but without the stupid templar BS. And Batman.

You guys ever use the My Content link in the upper right corner to navigate this site? I generally manage my shit through there, but for some reason everything in there disappeared yesterday. Dunno if I fucked something up or if it was random.

Soooooo disappointed in Fury. I expected a Marvel movie with Samuel Jackson. He's not even in it.

I started playing the Arkham Batman games this weekend. Asylum is okay so far. Got kinda that Ass Creed feel to it, but without the stupid templar BS. And Batman.
Batman moves like a tank in Asylum, but I found him less tank like in City.

You guys ever use the My Content link in the upper right corner to navigate this site? I generally manage my shit through there, but for some reason everything in there disappeared yesterday. Dunno if I fucked something up or if it was random.
Use Content I Follow instead.

bread's done
Back