GGT 335: Polygon can't handle Bayonetta's hawtness...but we sure can!

Watched my good friend whoknows play Korra tonight. I don't know what the reviewers are on, but that shit just looks fun.
how bad was he? How many times did he have to use IGN's walkthrough to get past certain areas? fucking casuals

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't play another game. I tried in vain last night to motivate myself to care, but its not working. All I can think is "I wish I were playing Bayonetta 2 instead."

This is true. Good game. For the first time in my life I can't support IGN.
What about that time they gave Sonic and the Black Knight a 3.9?

I can't play another game. I tried in vain last night to motivate myself to care, but its not working. All I can think is "I wish I were playing Bayonetta 2 instead."

What about that time they gave Sonic and the Black Knight a 3.9?
Better score than God Hand at least.

how bad was he? How many times did he have to use IGN's walkthrough to get past certain areas? fucking casuals
He was pretty decent tbh, although I expected him to be considering we use to co-op NGS2 on PS3 back in the day. We've faced some tough missions on tough difficulties and over came them as the freakin' girls at that.

I've missed you all. Life has been crazy lately.
Missed you man, how's shit going? My life has been crazy too but not in the good routine kinda way.

Because the parents will get confused.
All the kids names start with "J" for some reason? I only know this because my mom is a fan of them. She likes to tell me updates on their family. They most being really strict with religion.

We could start a reality show for the GGT.

All the kids names start with "J" for some reason? I only know this because my mom is a fan of them. She likes to tell me updates on their family. They most being really strict with religion.

We could start a reality show for the GGT.
I don't know what religion is but I bet it's not as good as these here Reese cups!

did hank text back about the chicken nuggets? Let me text him and ask him if he answered you

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back