GGT 335: Polygon can't handle Bayonetta's hawtness...but we sure can!

Two more days till Bayonetta 2!

I have Sunset Overdrive pre-ordered as well, but I'm thinking I might just cancel it, cause while the tone of the game looks pretty dope, the gameplay itself looks...eh (I like the Jet Set Radio/Tony Hawk influence for it, but everything just seems effortless I guess)

Two more days till Bayonetta 2!

I have Sunset Overdrive pre-ordered as well, but I'm thinking I might just cancel it, cause while the tone of the game looks pretty dope, the gameplay itself looks...eh (I like the Jet Set Radio/Tony Hawk influence for it, but everything just seems effortless I guess)
Chizu! You've been a ghost!

They need to factor how many people own a 3ds versus owning a wii u. Yes i think the game is going to be amazing but the lack of sales for the wii u is going to make the sales figures low.

I hope it sells many copies and helps push the wii u into more homes. With this being probably one of the biggest games for the wii u, Mario kart was huge but i feel like this is bigger.

Something i find interesting is the push of the gamecube controller for only smash and yes i know its a fan favorite. If they said they were going to release gamecube games on the wii u for download that would be something to push them even more.

Im also curious to see if the amiibos take off with this being the first game to support it. This seems like one of the better attempts by Nintendo, others being the E-card reader for example. Lets hope it doesn't feel like a second thought and actually provides benefits in some way to the gameplay and experience.

They are have a Nintendo direct tomorrow about smash. I'm excited for November 21st and to see what they have planned.

This is true. Good game. For the first time in my life I can't support IGN.

Crazy fun?
I wish.

He was pretty decent tbh, although I expected him to be considering we use to co-op NGS2 on PS3 back in the day. We've faced some tough missions on tough difficulties and over came them as the freakin' girls at that.

Missed you man, how's shit going? My life has been crazy too but not in the good routine kinda way.
It's going. Been tired, working all the time. The weekend is just around the corner though, yay! What's been going on with you, mang?

No shit, I've always wanted to write an article about that. You should read the novelization of the first Christopher Reeves Superman film. He meets Einstein (Luthor brought him back from the dead to create something to kill Superman).

Is this what you were messaging me about when I was at work?

I remember when he was happy playing SCIV, and then lost our tournament. Amy+Cassy=>All. Ahh good time Hankster.
Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait, which original GGT member are you?!?!? That was such a good night!

What's everyone planning on doing for halloween?

They said fuck the leak and just released the trailer, like a hardcore indie rapper.

spoilers for whoknows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do

They need to factor how many people own a 3ds versus owning a wii u. Yes i think the game is going to be amazing but the lack of sales for the wii u is going to make the sales figures low.

I hope it sells many copies and helps push the wii u into more homes. With this being probably one of the biggest games for the wii u, Mario kart was huge but i feel like this is bigger.

Something i find interesting is the push of the gamecube controller for only smash and yes i know its a fan favorite. If they said they were going to release gamecube games on the wii u for download that would be something to push them even more.

Im also curious to see if the amiibos take off with this being the first game to support it. This seems like one of the better attempts by Nintendo, others being the E-card reader for example. Lets hope it doesn't feel like a second thought and actually provides benefits in some way to the gameplay and experience.

They are have a Nintendo direct tomorrow about smash. I'm excited for November 21st and to see what they have planned.
If Smash doesn't push out U's, then I really don't know what else will. Smash is bigger than Zelda anymore, and is really Nintendo's last chance to start moving some damn systems. I'm not the biggest Nintendo fan, but I want the U to start doing better, as I owe Nintendo for saving my favorite franchise when no one else would even fund it to give it a chance.

I wish.

It's going. Been tired, working all the time. The weekend is just around the corner though, yay! What's been going on with you, mang?
After awhile your body will get used to all the working man, then it will become like second nature. You wont even be tired anymore. Me? I've been doing a whole lot of packing. I'm going to be moving out of the house here soon. Let's just say sometimes women can be really devious; and leave it at that. :nottalking:

What's everyone planning on doing for halloween?
I'm going to be spending time with my step kids for a little while, they're going trick or treating Friday.

My dad has a friend who him, his wife, his son and daughter names rhyme.
Tandy (father), Cindy (mother), Randy (son) and Mindy (daughter)
What!? Tandy/Randy don't rhyme with Cindy/Mindy.

Also, thanks for ruining the puzzle by giving the answer. I mean, you ruined it initially with false conditions as well, so...

Steven Seagal will break your fuckin neck.
I mean, Busta Rhymes will break ya fuck in neck bitches, so...

Last edited by a moderator:
halloween is the best

candy and pizza and watching evil dead 2 and then maybe world's end and then jack off and go to bed so pretty much just a regular night

tumblr_m99oa5hssa1revtlmo1_500.gif

Now that Link amiibo will be backwards compatible with Hyrule Warriors everyones going to be buying them!

Anyone else play the Pokemon demo? Doesn't have a huge amount of content in it but it's pretty fun, get a few items in the full game as well :D

Anyone else play the Pokemon demo? Doesn't have a huge amount of content in it but it's pretty fun, get a few items in the full game as well :D
I appreciate the Glalie I'll never use, but I couldn't help but feel like I was just wasting my time with it. Cool that they're at least trying demos for those games though.

I appreciate the Glalie I'll never use, but I couldn't help but feel like I was just wasting my time with it. Cool that they're at least trying demos for those games though.
I'll use it like once or twice just because but yeah I don't see me using him regularly. It's kind of nice to start with a couple of items and yeah just seeing demos in general is good :p

Tomorrow is the big day. Got the weekend cleared, couple bags of doritos, a case of Baja Blast, and plenty of tissue paper for all night Bayonetta fapping. Hype train is hyped.

Truthfully, I bought a Wii U just for this game. Sure there are other games I want to play on it, but if Bayonetta 2 wasn't an exclusive, I seriously doubt I would have bought one now and would have waited for a couple other games like a real Zelda or a Metroid game to come out first.

Ultronultrontultronultron

I'm so excited about so many things right now. I don't know if I should draw Bayonetta or UItron tonight.

If Smash doesn't push out U's, then I really don't know what else will. Smash is bigger than Zelda anymore, and is really Nintendo's last chance to start moving some damn systems. I'm not the biggest Nintendo fan, but I want the U to start doing better, as I owe Nintendo for saving my favorite franchise when no one else would even fund it to give it a chance.

After awhile your body will get used to all the working man, then it will become like second nature. You wont even be tired anymore. Me? I've been doing a whole lot of packing. I'm going to be moving out of the house here soon. Let's just say sometimes women can be really devious; and leave it at that. :nottalking:

I'm going to be spending time with my step kids for a little while, they're going trick or treating Friday.
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, man. It's cool you'll be spending time with your stepkids, though! This is the first Halloween I've ever spent without kids in tow, so I'm not exactly sure what to do with myself. I've taken my brothers trick or treating for the last 16 years, so it feels super weird to not be doing it. I hope things get awesomer for you soon, btw!

Do you guys remember the time we danced to the song "africa" by Toto

If you don't we need this to happen!
I agree.

halloween is the best

candy and pizza and watching evil dead 2 and then maybe world's end and then jack off and go to bed so pretty much just a regular night
Yooooo, that sounds great. I'm going to be dressing up as Beetlejuice and probably going to a double feature of Halloween and Halloween 2 at one of my local theatres. If I can get tickets that it... Halloween 1 and 2 are made by different studios that usually don't play well, so this will be the first time a double feature of the movies will be shown in a theatre (according to the guy that set it up for the theatre).

I haven't played it yet, but I do have a code for the demo. I just couldn't find the will to download it. Maybe today!

I know I'm super late to the party here, but I just preordered Bayonetta 2 from Amazon! That Lunchables contest paid for it entirely, surprisingly enough. I don't have Prime anymore, so it'll probably get here sometime next week. That's okay with me though, because I'm going to be insanely busy this weekend.

Tomorrow is the big day. Got the weekend cleared, couple bags of doritos, a case of Baja Blast, and plenty of tissue paper for all night Bayonetta fapping. Hype train is hyped.

Truthfully, I bought a Wii U just for this game. Sure there are other games I want to play on it, but if Bayonetta 2 wasn't an exclusive, I seriously doubt I would have bought one now and would have waited for a couple other games like a real Zelda or a Metroid game to come out first.
Pretty much the same for me bro, if Bayo 2 wasn't on the U I would have waited cause as much as I like Xeno it wouldn't of been worth $300 for it. I would of waited for Smash, a real Zelda game, DK, and Xeno to all be out before buying one. But...... seeing as Bayonetta is in my top 3 games of all time, and was exclusive I had to buy a U for it and for me this game alone was worth $300.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, man. It's cool you'll be spending time with your stepkids, though! This is the first Halloween I've ever spent without kids in tow, so I'm not exactly sure what to do with myself. I've taken my brothers trick or treating for the last 16 years, so it feels super weird to not be doing it. I hope things get awesomer for you soon, btw!

I agree.

Yooooo, that sounds great. I'm going to be dressing up as Beetlejuice and probably going to a double feature of Halloween and Halloween 2 at one of my local theatres. If I can get tickets that it... Halloween 1 and 2 are made by different studios that usually don't play well, so this will be the first time a double feature of the movies will be shown in a theatre (according to the guy that set it up for the theatre).

I haven't played it yet, but I do have a code for the demo. I just couldn't find the will to download it. Maybe today!

I know I'm super late to the party here, but I just preordered Bayonetta 2 from Amazon! That Lunchables contest paid for it entirely, surprisingly enough. I don't have Prime anymore, so it'll probably get here sometime next week. That's okay with me though, because I'm going to be insanely busy this weekend.
Thanks bro, I appreciate that. I'm sure things will get better over time, and it's better I find out now then if we were together for like 10yrs or some shit. I'm happy I'll get to see my step kids, cause it's been hard not being able to see them lately. So I understand exactly how you feel when you said it feels weird not taking your brothers trick or treating, cause I always take my step kids trick or treating, and can't this year. Prime went up to like $100 a year? That's too much for my blood.

What!? Tandy/Randy don't rhyme with Cindy/Mindy.

Also, thanks for ruining the puzzle by giving the answer. I mean, you ruined it initially with false conditions as well, so...

I mean, Busta Rhymes will break ya fuck in neck bitches, so...
How did I know you were going to point out how they all don't rhyme together...

Also Kinda sad there was no dance off between indignate and Phantomphoenix, they are always amazing and its hard to choose a winner.

Smash Direct!!

http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo

A great read, and a great thing that his daughter did. R.I.P Robin Williams. You will be seriously missed by many, there is no one that can ever replace you, or even come close to it.
So very, very true man. Definitely one of the greats, and an awesome thing for her to do.

MEWTWO!

If you have both the 3ds and wii u version you can download mewtwo in spring 2015 for free.

bread's done
Back