GGT 335: Polygon can't handle Bayonetta's hawtness...but we sure can!

I hope its better than Clerks 2 but if Smith is writing, it probably won't be. He needs to stick to just directing. At least we'll get to see more of the amazing acting skills of Jason Mewes.

I hope its better than Clerks 2 but if Smith is writing, it probably won't be. He needs to stick to just directing. At least we'll get to see more of the amazing acting skills of Jason Mewes.
What clerks 2 has some awesome moments. Just off the top of my head lord of the rings debate, anne frank/helen keller mix up, buffalo bill scene, kinky kelly and the sexy stud, ABC dance scene, pillow pants and not to mention all the great directing he did

tumblr_mi3d0nmbdQ1qjq5nxo1_400.gif

TeW is far from survival horror when you got fucking
RAIL moments, and a part where you're basically playing COD on a turret mowing down guys as they're walking towards you.
Give me a fucking break game.

Also, not much to say about Kevin Smith other than I think he's a cool guy.

I wish we could get a real survival horror game over here in the states, like Fatal Frame V or Project Diva Marai Remix. Japan just gives us the casual horror stuff not the hardcore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here want this Lone Survivor steam key I got from the Humble Bundle? I have no use for it since I already own the game. 

Oh, and this code for a month of Reddit Gold, have no use for that. Don't use Reddit and didn't even know they had a membership, so if you want that as well let me know.

I wish we could get a real survival horror game over here in the states, like Fatal Frame V or Project Diva Marai Remix. Japan just gives us the casual horror stuff not the hardcore.
Fatal fucking Frame! The best horror game out there. A true survival horror game. Not shit like TeW is. fuck that non sense.

Also 14 reviews and John Wick is still at 100%
Movie of the year bro. Nothing can top it.

bread's done
Back