GGT 337 is down with ADS, OPP, BYOB, DTF, & ADHD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real, fuck this week

With everything that went down Tuesday (I told Joel, but I'm still not comfortable posting it publicly) and the fact that the transmission in my truck might be messed up (won't reverse whatsoever), I'm hoping that this week doesn't get any worse

yeah whoknows could come in here and talk about sonic what a way to end the week

Last edited by a moderator:
CAGed or caged?
tumblr_mc3z9cgO1a1qj8nnl.gif

Finally got around to starting Tomb Raider today. It's good, and the shivering tech is real next-gen stuff even on the old triple.

And saw Interstellar. Kinda lackluster. Too much bore and not enough "wow" moments. Kinda like Sonic.

Finally got around to starting Tomb Raider today. It's good, and the shivering tech is real next-gen stuff even on the old triple.

And saw Interstellar. Kinda lackluster. Too much bore and not enough "wow" moments. Kinda like Sonic.
Less tomb raider more bayonetta 2.

I liked your shit on the Miiverse. Wheres my love?

Bayo fought Sheena from Tales of Symphonia last night so no go on that.

EDIT: That's not to say Bayonetta didn't leave a big impact on the last show. She really has to stop trapping people in Witch Time. I understood - disliked, but understood - why she did it to Lucina and Shantae, but what did Jet Set Radio ever do to her?

LiI35xo.gif

d1wSevK.gif

And we don't even know who authorized Samus' hover boots.

s2cBUA7.gif

Wait, Samus, come ba-

NQiqIrt.gif

Oh good you're he-

CUwKNSo.gif

Not shown: like, three fucking minutes of Samus doing this while von Karma fought Poison.

x52gJVF.gif

Samus died on the way back to her home planet. WWE 2k14 is in stores now.

Yes! That's what everyone watches! You gotta follow the crowd like megaman! You can't be a hipster that's me and whoknows!

I told Mo, he cut himself, and is crying.

True story.
At least you admit you're a hipster and list whoknows as one as well :D

It hurt so bad I'm never going to Gamespot again.

Same thing that you had to do in City, though. I think the only reason it's like that is so that they could have kept as much of the framework as possible from Rocksteady's stuff. You had to quit out of City completely to change costumes.
Shit, you're right. I must have some rose tinted glasses of Arkham City between the ability to change costumes and how you do it.

Going to start the Heart of Ice DLC today.

At least you admit you're a hipster and list whoknows as one as well :D

It hurt so bad I'm never going to Gamespot again.
I know I'm a hipster lol. I have unique tastes, and am really picky about games. Most games I play I get bored of them really quick, you gotta be a badass game for me to be interested enough to keep playing it. Hell I only played 4-5hrs of TeW before being bored by it and trading it in? I watched whoknows play 90% of it via stream lol. Haha, whoknows get's called hipster lots here so I just added him to the list. :razz:

Gamespot will miss you, and I hope your wrists heal up! :D

I know I'm a hipster lol. I have unique tastes, and am really picky about games. Most games I play I get bored of them really quick, you gotta be a badass game for me to be interested enough to keep playing it. Hell I only played 4-5hrs of TeW before being bored by it and trading it in? I watched whoknows play 90% of it via stream lol. Haha, whoknows get's called hipster lots here so I just added him to the list. :razz:

Gamespot will miss you, and I hope your wrists heal up! :D
Haha fair enough!

Unfortunately I will still use GameFAQs and that will give my site usage to the same company :p

6/10 seems fair for some old games thrown on a disc.
Pfffffft, there's new stuff as well

Haha fair enough!

Unfortunately I will still use GameFAQs and that will give my site usage to the same company :p
Gamefaqs is where I get called hipster the most at.

It was like 275 so I impulse bought the fuck out of it. Still haven't finished Bayonetta 2 I don't know what is wrong with me.
Nobody finishes Bayo, she finishes you. SHe finishes you off so good, you're drained of all fluids in your body boi.

bayo_hotness_oO11111.gif

Yeah gurl get it.

Get it so good gurl.

I went to go get my stuff yesterday. I wasn't able to get even close to everything (left close to a thousand comics and around 70 books), but I got most of the important stuff. I didn't run into my Dad, thankfully. I'm scrambling to find a place in my apartment for all this now. 

Too many AAA releases this week and too little cash. Should I get Watch Dogs or Smash Bros? What a tough decision. November hates me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back