GGT 345 Now Has Enhanced Jiggle Physics

Why is it taking so goddamned long to finish this thread off? I miss the walls of gif pages we would have.

I played a lot of Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe yesterday. I love that game too much. I still wish I could find his amiibo.

We've gotten more mature, Joel. We actually talk about things now.

Like the Miku and how to properly sexualize it.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've gotten more mature, Joel. We actually talk about things now.

Like the Miku and how to properly sexualize it.
I'm gonna be disappointed if the next GGT title isn't about sexualizing the Miku.

I keep trying not to sexualize the Miku, but its.......hard.......sigh...

Europe getting Metroid Zero Mission this week? We better get it here. That's the only 2D Metroid I haven't played. I need more 2D Metroid to wash the Prime trilogy waggle out of my mouth.

I'm gonna be disappointed if the next GGT title isn't about sexualizing the Miku.

I keep trying not to sexualize the Miku, but its.......hard.......sigh...

Europe getting Metroid Zero Mission this week? We better get it here. That's the only 2D Metroid I haven't played. I need more 2D Metroid to wash the Prime trilogy waggle out of my mouth.
Yeah, it's really about time that zero mission is available on something other than GBA (3DS ambassadors doesn't count).

Yeah, it's really about time that zero mission is available on something other than GBA (3DS ambassadors doesn't count).
I'd really like Fusion on my 3DS myself.

Wasn't a big fan of Zero mission -- the only part that I remember at all besides it being some sort of retrofitting of Super Metroid onto the original NES Metroid map, was the horrible end game with the Zero Suit stealth section and the final boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InCQDKdVssg

Thing is good.
VGCW is hella better than real wrastlin. Gets better every season.

Wasn't a big fan of Zero mission -- the only part that I remember at all besides it being some sort of retrofitting of Super Metroid onto the original NES Metroid map, was the horrible end game with the Zero Suit stealth section and the final boss.
Yeah, I'd rather have it on 3DS too, but we gotta eat what Nintendo feeds us. Nintendo just fails at the Virtual Console.

I do as well! Apparently, there's some technical reason why they haven't put GBA games on the 3DS VC (it has to do with how the DS backwards compatibility works), but oh man there's quite a few that I would buy in a heartbeat if they could/would. Metroid Fusion is easily at the top of that list, mainly because it's supposed to be fantastic and I've never played it.

I'm happy today. I was woken up this morning by my neighbor's dogs barking at 2 AM and couldn't fall back asleep. I would normally be super pissed considering how exhausted I was when I went to bed, but I actually was lucky enough to be awake when some Japanese Dedede Amiibo went up on Amazon for cheap and scored one! YAY! Thanks to an Amazon giftcard I won, I was able to get him for $16 shipped. So fucking stoked to get him in my collection! I just need Meta Knight now and I'm most likely good till Wave 5 in the late Summer/early Fall.

Apparently, there's some technical reason why they haven't put GBA games on the 3DS VC (it has to do with how the DS backwards compatibility works
The excuse they gave is that due to some technical reasons, they can't do GBA games while also allowing save states, sleep mode, and other features like that. They can however just put the game on there like they did for the 3DS ambassador program. I really doubt too many people would be upset if they just did that.

I think they're going to be putting GBA games up on the Eshop for the New 3DS. On an episode of the Giantbombcast they mentioned that quite a few people in the industry were talking about how the specs should easily allow for the ability to use the features that the games are missing on vanilla 3DS as well as allowing for streaming from the WiiU to the New 3DS in a similar way offered by the PS4/Vita.

The excuse they gave is that due to some technical reasons, they can't do GBA games while also allowing save states, sleep mode, and other features like that. They can however just put the game on there like they did for the 3DS ambassador program. I really doubt too many people would be upset if they just did that.
Can't remember, but didn't they have to do some sort of reverse engineering to get the Ambassador GBA game(s) to work? It could be that after that, they decided it wasn't worth the trouble to have GBA games on the eShop. It is Nintendo, though, so who knows what they're thinking :razz:

I think they're going to be putting GBA games up on the Eshop for the New 3DS. On an episode of the Giantbombcast they mentioned that quite a few people in the industry were talking about how the specs should easily allow for the ability to use the features that the games are missing on vanilla 3DS as well as allowing for streaming from the WiiU to the New 3DS in a similar way offered by the PS4/Vita.
If I have to buy a New 3DS just for that, I'd simply stick with my regular 3DS XL and old GBA in the meantime.

Sounds like the better choice would be just to get a PS4 and Vita instead.
Can't play Rune Factory or Etrian Odyssey on a Vita.

VGCW is hella better than real wrastlin. Gets better every season.
Did you see their last two episodes? The WVGCW season premiere last week had crazy production values, and the VGCW premiere yesterday had some of the most consistently exciting matches I've seen. I'm still bitter about some of the roster changes in EDBW - who the hell cuts Jacket and Frog? - but between the three shows, they've got a really good thing going on.

Can't remember, but didn't they have to do some sort of reverse engineering to get the Ambassador GBA game(s) to work? It could be that after that, they decided it wasn't worth the trouble to have GBA games on the eShop. It is Nintendo, though, so who knows what they're thinking :razz:
I hadn't heard that, but I think the ambassador GBA games don't have the full 3DS functionality that Virtual Console games have. So Nintendo didn't want to sell GBA games on the Virtual Console without that functionality. I think it's a dumb reason since GBA games without sleep mode and save states are still better than no GBA games, but I can see how that would follow Nintendo logic.

I hadn't heard that, but I think the ambassador GBA games don't have the full 3DS functionality that Virtual Console games have. So Nintendo didn't want to sell GBA games on the Virtual Console without that functionality. I think it's a dumb reason since GBA games without sleep mode and save states are still better than no GBA games, but I can see how that would follow Nintendo logic.
That's probably what I'm thinking of. Having the 3DS functionality available while playing something is so nice, so I can see why they wouldn't want to give that up for GBA games.

MO27ejQ.gif

Dsr7xoR.gif

Not pictured: Ezio doing the exact same thing as Toejam five seconds later.

I played like an hour of Watch Dogs today. That game is really fucking weird. I don't really understand where they got the idea for it, but it initially seems a hell of a lot like AC. So much so that I'm really surprised that they didn't put it under the same banner and sell it as a spinoff.

I watched Mo play some of Watch Dogs, and yeah, it does seem very Asscreedy. I'm waiting for the Wii U version to drop to $20 before buying it. The audacity of Ubi to launch that version at $60 is unreal.

I watched Mo play some of Watch Dogs, and yeah, it does seem very Asscreedy. I'm waiting for the Wii U version to drop to $20 before buying it. The audacity of Ubi to launch that version at $60 is unreal.
They should be paying YOU to purchase the WiiU version.

It's that bad.

They paid me to play  time and eternity and with the money I bought a gun to shoot myself.

#badgame

Nintendo shit has been pretty much all I've played since October. I'm diggin'.
I'm okay with playing a little bit of everything :D

It was definitely influenced by Assassin's Creed, I enjoyed it enough to get the 1000/1000 though and would definitely recommend giving it a shot, it's a fun game.

All of Ubisoft's games are Assassin Creed games.
Remember way back when Ubi published Grandia II for the US and Europe? (unrelated: IIRC, it's the only Ubisoft game I've ever played.)

You think if they published Grandia II today, they'd be asking Game Arts to add plenty of tower climbing sequences?

One of my mains that I'm bringing to Evo with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86vNRPe7OjY&feature=youtu.be

I need some views and likes if you guys would?

bread's done
Back