GGT 358 Starts An Idol Club To Avoid Being Closed Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not surprised about FF XV being delayed. I actually expected a longer delay than just November. They need more time to polish that day 1 DLC that'll be on the disc but you'll have to pay more to unlock.

I saw a picture of Donny Trump and he does have kinda small hands

I have been calling him Donny T around my house since I got tired of hearing his full name.

Last edited by a moderator:
NieR: Automata Coming To PlayStation 4s And PCs
NieR: Automata Coming To 4s And PCs
NieR: Automata Coming To 4 PCs
NieR: Automata Coming To PCs
NieR: Automata Coming To
NieR: Automata Coming

NieR: Automata V Has Come To

NieR: Automata Coming To

NieR: Automata V Has Come To
tumblr_m77t9x4YFG1rsvreno1_1280.jpg

No one wants an xbox one, look at all the sales they are having. Its like "hey buy this xbox and we will give you halo, mirrors edge, a human liver and this cat for $34!"
Sure, why buy an Xbox that'll be outdated in about a year when the Scorpio comes out?

I'd wait for the PS4 Neo, but I really wanna play Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5 and NieR: Automata and those will all be out before Neo. Probably.

Metal Gear Of The Dead looks tight.

Or Metal Gear Rising From The Gwaaaave. . .
I sure hope Kiefer Sutherland is doing voice-overs. That would make me almost wanna buy it.

"On a regular 3DS, players will need to aim vertically by tilting the handheld up and down."

Nintendo plz
It feels like Nintendo thinks they are doing something revolutionary but instead its just an annoying gimmick. Also calling this a metroid game without samus is like if they called a game "Super mario landmass" but it starred an electrician named Todd.

I'd probably be more excited about Dead Rising HD or whatever if they fixed the gun aiming. Game sucked once the SWAT team bullshit started and you had to use guns or die. 

How does everyone feel about Playstation plus increasing by $10 dollars a year? I don't have it but it seems like a step back for them, Im guessing most people on this site try not buy it at retail unless there is a great deal on it. But I'm sure many people pay retail and will continue so they can play online and get the free games.

How does everyone feel about Playstation plus increasing by $10 dollars a year? I don't have it but it seems like a step back for them, Im guessing most people on this site try not buy it at retail unless there is a great deal on it. But I'm sure many people pay retail and will continue so they can play online and get the free games.
I haven't had a Plus account for about a year now, and I honestly haven't missed it since I don't play many online games, and the quality of the PS3/Vita free game offerings have been very poor. However, with the increase in price, I expect to see an increase in quality. Better free games, better sales, perhaps more amenities like some free PS Now rentals, more/better demos and access to early betas and so forth. I doubt we'll see anything other than a price increase, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back