GGT #42 will be playing Halo Reach with TMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your last name is bologna?

bologna.jpg

Like the place in Italy and the tasty sauce that comes from there, not the American luncheon meat. >_<

Oh wait, did I just say that Cheska was tasty sauce?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Your last name is bologna?[/QUOTE]That's what I thought of, too. :whistle2:#

Have fun Cheska! Show those other people that their names are stupid!

And hey, I am currently watching WCG Ultimate Gamer, and I'm really enjoying it.....:cry:

[quote name='gunm']Faye Mata :drool: :drool::drool: May gusto ako sa iyo![/QUOTE]
She plays Smash Brothers. SHE GONNA GIT YOU.
She's actually a friend of a friend (not MarkMan), but we rarely talk anymore.

[quote name='Cheska19']Hey guys, guess what? http://thetester.com/index.html :D :D :D :D :D[/QUOTE]

Haha yay! I saw the post on the PSBlog and I was excited to see ya on it. Woohoo.

Don't take it so seriously and don't cry when one of your "friends" gets voted off. It is kind of lame... but good luck!

Are they done filming? Why the F do they call you Ches-ka?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']WTF is the tester anyway? Do you get to go live in a reality show house or is it just retarded?[/QUOTE]
Both.

But you get to win TMK prizes.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']And hey, I am currently watching WCG Ultimate Gamer, and I'm really enjoying it.....:cry:

She plays Smash Brothers. SHE GONNA GIT YOU.[/QUOTE]

Hot na hot! She can beat my ass anytime. :D

My copy of Reach arrived from Amazon, looking forward to firing it up after work.

Also already got the $20 gaming credit, and already applied that to a Gears 3 pre-order.

[quote name='ninja dog']hopefully this will attract some new people that'll actually talk about Quantum Theory with me.[/QUOTE]

I'll talk about it with you; it sucks. What else do ya want to talk about?

Cheska should push CAG.

Amazon is holding my Reach pre-order and Alan Wake LE order until later this week. Ah the perils of Free Super Saver Shipping. :/

[quote name='ninja dog']hopefully this will attract some new people that'll actually talk about Quantum Theory with me.[/QUOTE]
I'd rather talk about Quantum Leap than Quantum Theory.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I'll talk about it with you; it sucks. What else do ya want to talk about?[/QUOTE]

it sucks the badness out of the world and replaces it with awesome.

GOTY

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I'd rather talk about Quantum Leap than Quantum Theory.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, weren't we supposed to get some Quantum Leap movies after the series ended, damn Quantum Leap was fooking awesome.

[quote name='benjamouth']Please don't, we have enough morons in the deals section as it is.[/QUOTE]

As Darth Vader said at the end of RotJ: "Nothing...can stop that now..."

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah, weren't we supposed to get some Quantum Leap movies after the series ended, damn Quantum Leap was fooking awesome.[/QUOTE]
I meant that in a negative context. :whistle2:#

I'm starting to understand that the GGT will like anything that a confused Japanese developer made + guns. There is nothing good or redeeming in Quantom Theory. It is a piece of trash.

[quote name='gunm']Cheska should push CAG.

Amazon is holding my Reach pre-order and Alan Wake LE order until later this week. Ah the perils of Free Super Saver Shipping. :/[/QUOTE]

hooray being a student and having free prime! :D

Are you serious, Bear? Because no one talking about Quantum Theory is.

And Prime was never available to me here in Hawaii, Nelo.

I got my Halo Reach Limited Edition from Amazon today with the 99 Cent release day delivery. Checked out the art book and it is really something. Too bad I'm crunching hard at work, but I'll probably still see if I can fit in an hour or two to start the campaign tonight before I go to bed.

There is nothing good or redeeming in Quantom Theory. It is a piece of trash.

Ummm, look to the sentence before:

[quote name='DarkNessBear'] Japanese developer made + guns. [/quote]

You forgot the awesome story, but I'll forgive that, I guess.

[quote name='dallow']You live in Hawaii.
fuck you.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

You live in Dallas. I could buy two huge ass houses (or 3 small ones) for what my little average-sized house is currently worth. :p

I'm dreading having to move as I have no idea how I'm going to pay for anything. :p

The grass is always greener, of course, but I do wonder how much more I'd be ballin' living in Texas. Shit is so much cheaper compared to over here.

[quote name='gunm']:lol:

You live in Dallas. I could buy two huge ass houses (or 3 small ones) for what my little average-sized house is currently worth. :p

I'm dreading having to move as I have no idea how I'm going to pay for anything. :p[/QUOTE]

Try moving to NY.

I can't believe Joystiq is hatin' on Frankie B. Ches-ka.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Try moving to NY.

I can't believe Joystiq is hatin' on Frankie B. Ches-ka.[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile, on Gaf, they're infatuated with Blondie with Glasses.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Maaaaan, I just wanna play more Reach but my fiancee is fixated on playing goddamn Smash Bros with me.

Haaaaaaalp[/QUOTE]
End the relationship. That way you have Reach allllllllll to yourself. :cool:

[quote name='Mr. Beef']End the relationship. That way you have Reach allllllllll to yourself. :cool:[/QUOTE]

That's not all he'll have to himself. :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Beef's always been a hater, unless it comes to classics like Sonic Riders.

I need a job.[/QUOTE]

Indeed it is a classic.

HAHA yeah I just saw the Kotaku and Joystiq posts. I could care less, especially since I know the outcome of stuff :D Their minds will change. And yes, my last name is really Bologna Jim.

Still addicted to Yakuza 3. I dunno what it is about the side quests in this game, but I love doing them. I think it's partially because a lot of them are kinda humorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back