GGT 67 wasn't invited to seanr's TWISTED 10 kegger Kinect New Year's Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']I'd keep it quiet and cool. 5400 is what I used in my last 3 ps3 upgrades. (currently 500gb)
7200 won't really help anyway, bigger cache is better.[/QUOTE]

Hey, you're friends with this guy, who's danmagz on Steam?

Dude, my sister's old boyfriend just called ME and begged me to let him move into my room with me. What. The. fuck? Then he begged me to come pick him up in Tennessee! Dude's insane.

I just finished most of Mexico in RDR and I only have a couple of things left to do in my Hunting Mastery thing. Makes me sad, hunting's been my favorite thing. I don't know if I'll be able to 100% it, but I'll sure try.

I wish that A World of Keflings offered something other than a dragon for an avatar award, as I already had two of them. A few Keflings would've been a great prop.

Make sure you don't run into the same glitch I did. Can't beat the game. If you don't get a chance to make the eskimo house in the grass world, you're screwed.

There is a second glitch where the last book wont show up, but it's not gamebreaking since you can destroy your old school to get one.

[quote name='distgfx']Hey, you're friends with this guy, who's danmagz on Steam?[/QUOTE]Wasn't sure but a search brings up Dandeschain from cag.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Dude, my sister's old boyfriend just called ME and begged me to let him move into my room with me. What. The. fuck? Then he begged me to come pick him up in Tennessee! Dude's insane.

I just finished most of Mexico in RDR and I only have a couple of things left to do in my Hunting Mastery thing. Makes me sad, hunting's been my favorite thing. I don't know if I'll be able to 100% it, but I'll sure try.[/QUOTE]
You brought on yourself!

I really did, I'm vastly regretting confirming his add on Facebook. Hopefully he doesn't find out my address.

I think that I can be done with RDR this weekend, not sure what game to move onto after that, though.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Dude, my sister's old boyfriend just called ME and begged me to let him move into my room with me. What. The. fuck? Then he begged me to come pick him up in Tennessee! Dude's insane.[/QUOTE]

karma_police1.jpg

[quote name='gunm']Undead Nightmare.[/QUOTE]
I would play it, but my fiancee told me that I can't get it because she's getting it for me for my bday (which is still a couple of weeks away), so I've got a while to wait.

I may try playing more Killzone 2 or UC1, idk, though.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Oh fuck, I forgot all about Undead Nightmare! Looks like I'll have something to play after AssBros after all.[/QUOTE]

Undead nightmare was sweet. Well worth it - ~15 hrs for me.

I'll just wait on a OGOTY edition on RDR. Just like I will for Elder Scrolls V. The patterns of some game companies are just too obvious.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I would play it, but my fiancee told me that I can't get it because she's getting it for me for my bday (which is still a couple of weeks away), so I've got a while to wait.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that game is only like $30 if you don't buy it on sale/use Fight Club. She can't get you a Kinect or at least something with a higher value?

[quote name='gunm']Damn, that game is only like $30 if you don't buy it on sale/use Fight Club. She can't get you a Kinect or at least something with a higher value?[/QUOTE]

Not every one is a $$$ baller like gunm

[quote name='gunm']Damn, that game is only like $30 if you don't buy it on sale/use Fight Club. She can't get you a Kinect or at least something with a higher value?[/QUOTE]

He already has RDR. He should've gotten it for 800 points the day it was on sale.
I'm still waiting on PSN to put it on sale. I have enough to play that I don't need to spend $15 on it.

OH MY!!!!

sharp-quattron-takei-sulu-540x306.jpg

That's quite judgemental...

Wait a minute. I knew something was off here.

Why the fuck would he want a kinect for his birthday? :nottalking:

Just cause it costs more doesn't make it more fun.

[quote name='gunm']Damn, that game is only like $30 if you don't buy it on sale/use Fight Club. She can't get you a Kinect or at least something with a higher value?[/QUOTE] Nope, and I don't want a Kinect, that's more of her thing, tbh. And price doesn't matter, she just asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said either RDR Undead Nightmare or the Jason Todd Batman from Battle for the Cowl action figure and then she decided she'd get Undead Nightmare. I'm not really an expensive person to shop for. :whee:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wait a minute. I knew something was off here.

Why the fuck would he want a kinect for his birthday? :nottalking:

Just cause it costs more doesn't make it more fun.[/QUOTE]
Bingo! A Kinect would be even worse for me considering how I literally have almost no floor space to be fucking around in front of it, and I would've gotten Undead Nightmare when it was onsale on LIVE, but I didn't because my fiancee told me I couldn't get it. :(

[quote name='manthing']That's quite judgemental...[/QUOTE]

lol. Hypocrites, all of you. :lol:
:grouphug:

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Nope, and I don't want a Kinect, that's more of her thing, tbh. And price doesn't matter, she just asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said either RDR Undead Nightmare or the Jason Todd Batman from Battle for the Cowl action figure and then she decided she'd get Undead Nightmare. I'm not really an expensive person to shop for. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Heh, I'm just giving you a hard time...it's the thought that counts and all that shit of course--this here is the GGT where we all yank each other's chains (as well as yanking other things).

Almost played nothing last night, but started 999 before bed--interesting game.

[quote name='gunm']Heh, I'm just giving you a hard time...it's the thought that counts and all that shit of course--this here is the GGT where we all yank each other's chains (as well as yanking other things).[/QUOTE]
You know it.
slap.jpg

My room is a total disaster. I'm in the middle of rearranging it, and I'm like halfway through and thinking about just putting it back the way it was. :bomb:

I've been playing Batmang again, still a great game. :bouncy:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You know it.
slap.jpg

My room is a total disaster. I'm in the middle of rearranging it, and I'm like halfway through and thinking about just putting it back the way it was. :bomb:

I've been playing Batmang again, still a great game. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I think about replaying that all the time. I'm half tempted to throw it in on 360 and just do the combat challenges. The combat in that game is straight up money.

[quote name='gunm']lol. Hypocrites, all of you. :lol:
:grouphug:
Heh, I'm just giving you a hard time...it's the thought that counts and all that shit of course--this here is the GGT where we all yank each other's chains (as well as yanking other things).[/QUOTE] It's cool, mang :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think about replaying that all the time. I'm half tempted to throw it in on 360 and just do the combat challenges. The combat in that game is straight up money.[/QUOTE]
I do, too. I don't love the combat however. :(

Edit: Just got back from GS, got my shiny Raikous and the lady behind the counter laughed at me for having a pink DSlite.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Edit: Just got back from GS, got my shiny Raikous and the lady behind the counter laughed at me for having a pink DSlite.[/QUOTE]

Rude of her.

But yeah, why do you have a pink DS Lite? Were they all out of flaming red or frilly white lace?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Just got back from GS, got my shiny Raikous and the lady behind the counter laughed at me for having a pink DSlite.[/QUOTE]

I have a pink DSLite too, mine is Metallic Pink. I wanted the Coral Pink one but by the time I got a DSLite that color had been discontinued. I also have a light blue stylus and GBA slot cover; so it has my two favorite colors (though Coral Pink is closer to the shade of pink I like).

How do you go about getting the shiny Pokemon at GS anyway? I'm curious since I have never gone out of my way to get the downloadable pokemon before.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']How do you go about getting the shiny Pokemon at GS anyway? I'm curious since I have never gone out of my way to get the downloadable pokemon before.[/QUOTE]

Just fire up the game, select "Mystery Gift", receive "Via Wireless", then pick up the gift at a Pokemart from the dude who'll appear by the counter. You need a pokedex and a free slot in your bag for another pokemon.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You're doing it wrong. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
I know I am :( I'm not good at the fighting. Only the stealth stuff.

[quote name='gunm']Rude of her.

But yeah, why do you have a pink DS Lite? Were they all out of flaming red or frilly white lace?[/QUOTE] Because I got it at the lite launch for $50 from my sister that didn't want it after she got it for a present.

[quote name='icebeast']I have a pink DSLite too, mine is Metallic Pink. I wanted the Coral Pink one but by the time I got a DSLite that color had been discontinued. I also have a light blue stylus and GBA slot cover; so it has my two favorite colors (though Coral Pink is closer to the shade of pink I like).[/QUOTE] I have the coral pink one, I think I'd prefer the metallic pink, but I got it so cheap I don't really care. I have a bright green stylus and a green Wii mote strap for it, too. I love the look of it! I need to get around to picking up another skin for it, though, my Mario one is peeling.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I couldn't get one even if I wanted to since I don't even have any of those wonder cards.[/QUOTE]

You don't need a Wonder Card to get the Pokemon, all you need to do is go to GameStop, but when you get your Mystery Gift it will issue you a Wonder Card which when you see the deliveryman in the game is converted into the Pokemon, after that you can delete the Wonder Card that GameStop gave you. (Or at least I think that is how this works, I'm not really a huge Pokemon person, but I saw a bunch of people posting about this to explain how it works). I do know for a fact that you don't need anything special to get the Pokemon though because I have gotten one from a GameStop before, you just show up, it is just the getting more than 2 with having to delete Wonder Cards that I'd never heard of.

Yeah, I'm a little confused about the Wonder Card thing myself. My son's Pearl card has more than 2 specials downloaded, and I didn't do anything regarding the Wonder cards. I wonder if I actually got more than 2, but I don't have the cartridge with me right now to check.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I couldn't get one even if I wanted to since I don't even have any of those wonder cards.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='icebeast']You don't need a Wonder Card to get the Pokemon, all you need to do is go to GameStop, but when you get your Mystery Gift it will issue you a Wonder Card which when you see the deliveryman in the game is converted into the Pokemon, after that you can delete the Wonder Card that GameStop gave you. (Or at least I think that is how this works, I'm not really a huge Pokemon person, but I saw a bunch of people posting about this to explain how it works). I do know for a fact that you don't need anything special to get the Pokemon though because I have gotten one from a GameStop before, you just show up, it is just the getting more than 2 with having to delete Wonder Cards that I'd never heard of.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gunm']Yeah, I'm a little confused about the Wonder Card thing myself. My son's Pearl card has more than 2 specials downloaded, and I didn't do anything regarding the Wonder cards. I wonder if I actually got more than 2, but I don't have the cartridge with me right now to check.[/QUOTE]
Icebeast is completely right, you don't need anything in the game except the Pokedex and if you have wondercards already you can just click on them and delete them and nothing will be the matter as long as you have already picked up the Pokemon from the wondercards at the Pokemart, it's right in the start menu, too, so you can check before you load your game.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Edit: Just got back from GS, got my shiny Raikous and the lady behind the counter laughed at me for having a pink DSlite.[/QUOTE]
I have a pink DSL too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back