Glyde.com - New and Used Games [No Current Codes]

Coper3000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
www.glyde.com

(Revolving games by different sellers.)

Current Codes/Promotions

Enter code 'endofsummer11sale' at the product page to receive $5 off on all games, movies, books, cds, etc. (Minimum $7.00 order)

[working as of 08/27]

Condition of games: "You can find more about the condition of an item by hovering your mouse pointer over the little gray circle with an "i" in it. It's a bit small, I agree, but basically, "Excellent" means the disc, case, and instructions appear almost new and "Good" means the disc may have light scratches from normal wear, but the case may be a little banged up or replaced and it may even be a formal rental. In all cases though, the game must play perfectly".

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a $15 off code that I can only use on a phone, tablet, or iPod. I'm not going to use it, so PM me if you want it.

[quote name='ddog510']What's the code do? ^[/QUOTE]If it's like the other two mentioned, it'll take $15 off one of those types of items.

I received a response from Glyde.

(My email)

Hello Sir or Madam,

After checking my email last Saturday, I received a survey from glyde. I was excited to take a survey to hopefully improve the already great glyde service, and make some credit while at it. I was greeted by a "this survey is closed" message. This greatly disappointed me. I was wondering if there is anyway to still take the survey and earn the $15, or am I out of luck? I find it very frustrating that you would send out surveys to a certain amount of people, yet not allow that many to take it.

Thanks so much! I look forward to your response!
Matt

-

(Their Response)

-

Hi Robert, (WTF?)

Thank you so much for your interest in Glyde and I am very sorry that you were unable to take the survey because the quota had been filled. We had a very high response volume for the survey and are looking forward to offering more opportunities.

We will be offering additional surveys, so I would be more than happy to have you included in the next opportunity, but unfortunately there is no way to re-open the current survey for more participants.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

(Name blanked out for privacy)
Glyde
Customer Service

-

I am disappointed, but hopefully I can at least get in on the next one.

[quote name='waldo21212']Free shipping code for any single purchase over $25:

4julyship

Too bad it can't be stacked with the $15 off coupon[/QUOTE]

You just saved me a lot of time, I was on Glyde looking for the perfect $25 game to use my $15 code and get free shipping.

I cancelled my order that I used my survey coupon with and it won't let me use the coupon again. Emailed them about it. Just a heads up for anyone wondering if it stills works if you cancel an order - it doesn't.

I didn't even get a Survey Closed message.
I answered three of so questions and it ended and said something along the lines of "Thanks for taking and completing the survey. Expect a credit soon."
Which I thought was odd, because 3 questions was not completing it.

[quote name='ddog510']I cancelled my order that I used my survey coupon with and it won't let me use the coupon again. Emailed them about it. Just a heads up for anyone wondering if it stills works if you cancel an order - it doesn't.[/QUOTE]

coupons r alwasys a 1 time code ...

even if you order something and that person cancells the item the coupon in VOID you need to contact CS

Weird, I ordered a game on the 5th using the $15 off code and it doesn't show up under my transactions page, and there isn't any shipping or tracking information. I got the "Thank you for buying ________" email, but nothing shows up under my account. The charge on my credit card is pending.
Out of curiosity, I tried the $15 off code on a different product, and it still works. Am I allowed to use the code more than once? o____o

[quote name='i MarK i']Weird, I ordered a game on the 5th using the $15 off code and it doesn't show up under my transactions page, and there isn't any shipping or tracking information. I got the "Thank you for buying ________" email, but nothing shows up under my account. The charge on my credit card is pending.
Out of curiosity, I tried the $15 off code on a different product, and it still works. Am I allowed to use the code more than once? o____o[/QUOTE]

No it's a one time code, itt seems your order got cancelled for some reason. Maybe the seller did not come through or no longer had the item. You can call or email them to be sure, but it seems like transaction was cancelled.

[quote name='ckc4043']Where can I get th survey? How can I get the code?[/QUOTE]

Glyde sent an e-mail invite to random people to participate in a survey. Anyone who completed it got a $15 off any single item coupon code It was only open for about 25 minutes or so when they said they 'had enough participants', and anyone else who wanted to complete it was SOL.

So, you're SOL.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Glyde sent an e-mail invite to random people to participate in a survey. Anyone who completed it got a $15 off any single item coupon code It was only open for about 25 minutes or so when they said they 'had enough participants', and anyone else who wanted to complete it was SOL.

So, you're SOL.[/QUOTE]

What is sol?

Why is it so hard to find what I'm looking for on the site? Trying to find Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1 on PS3.

By the way if any of you are selling it for a "not crazy" price I'll buy. Been wanting to try out CAG marketplace but scared I'll get cheated lol.

[quote name='Lucian']Is anyone else getting tired of sellers stretching for a higher condition or has it just been my luck?

I recently ordered a PS2 game in Excellent condition. I get the game and the condition looks promising, but I open it up and the previous owner had written his name on the disc label w/ permanent marker. Wtf? It was dirt cheap because I used the free shipping code, but this is probably the 3rd or 4th time out of 10 transactions where the condition is inflated. I only sent 1 back, but I gotta say I'm getting tired of the crapshoot...[/QUOTE]

Goo-gone does a pretty good job of taking off pen and markers on surfaces. Try that. I used it all the time to take of permanent marker writing on NES/SNES games.

[quote name='tightclaws']No it's a one time code, itt seems your order got cancelled for some reason. Maybe the seller did not come through or no longer had the item. You can call or email them to be sure, but it seems like transaction was cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I emailed them. It turns out my billing address didn't match or something. Which seems to always happen whenever I use a prepaid Visa. :cry:

Now the question is, would it be better to use the $15 off on Red Dead GOTY, or Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS? They both would be around $12 shipped. That would be the lowest I could possibly get either game from anywhere, and it seems like they won't ever drop that low.

Value-wise go with Revelations. Red Dead is a better game, but if you're looking to sell it again after you finish it you won't have much there.

I was one of the first to get a $15 coupon code through customer service at least on this thread and I used it but of course the seller doesn't seem interested in shipping the product. They've had the mailer a week already. Trying to get them to cancel/give me another code so I can buy the same game at the same price before it sells. I appreciate the $15 coupon code but I think this still may be the last time I use glyde. Too many sellers that list products then don't have any interest in shipping them. This is like about the 5th time I will have a cancelled order.

When I order off Ebay I usually have the item in 2 to 3 days, while this order is not even shipped yet and I ordered on June 28th. Sellers aren't punished enough on Glyde there's no feedback and they only lose like $1.25 for the mailer if they don't send. Nothing I hate worse than lazy sellers.

I just became an ambassador, and one of the perks they sent me to try to refer people was that every person that I refer gets $5 off of their first purchase. So if you haven't made an account yet, or are willing to make another for the $5, PM me and I'll send the link.

[quote name='Believeland']I'm not seeing the $5 off.[/QUOTE]

Try to buy the game, it automatically adjusts the price. At first I thought this was a scam, lol, but it works.

Thanks for the help. Was surprised how many referral links I got almost instantly this time of night. The $5 off showed after I logged out and then searched for it again.

Picked up Madden NFL '12 (PS3) New for $9.91

I hope it's new as I really want that online code.

Now it is showing new on PS3 for $47.95. Looks like I got the last one; hopefully it wasn't mis-marked.

[quote name='Believeland']Thanks for the help. Was surprised how many referral links I got almost instantly this time of night. The $5 off showed after I logged out and then searched for it again.

Picked up Madden NFL '12 (PS3) New for $9.91

I hope it's new as I really want that online code.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I only wish we were allowed to make multiple accounts lol. Still can't decide what my first purchase should be.

Arrgh. I got the 5 dollar code, but now i don't know what to use it on. Thank you. :)

Which should I get?

Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mass Effect 2, Medal of Honor, Red Dead Redemption, Batman Arkham Asylum, or Battlefield: Bad Company?

This is one of the hardest choices ever, and this is all for ps3? Does anyone have any tips?

Deus Ex for a bad ass stealth fps or Red Dead Redemption Grand Theft Auto in the old west. I'd say one of those two.

But I'm not that crazy about the war games like every else so, it really comes down to what you want. Batman AA and ME2 are good too.

Just pick the one you want most now and get the others later, that's all you can do.

[quote name='Koneesha']Arrgh. I got the 5 dollar code, but now i don't know what to use it on. Thank you. :)

Which should I get?

Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mass Effect 2, Medal of Honor, Red Dead Redemption, Batman Arkham Asylum, or Battlefield: Bad Company?

This is one of the hardest choices ever, and this is all for ps3? Does anyone have any tips?[/QUOTE]

Get B:BC2 for the best shooter but all the online shooters are pretty much dead. The rest are really good choices but i'd go with Batman as $5 is too good a deal (w/ coupon).

I got Mirror's edge since I always wanted to try it and I got it for $2 :D

I'm just leary about the sellers not sending the items. I just dealt with that with the $15 coupon code just recently when I bought Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. Had to get customer service to give me another code after alot of hassle and re-order another copy today after two weeks of waiting for the first one for nothing.

That said I bought Metroid Prime Hunters for $7.50 with the $5 code. I hope they both get sent by the sellers.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Get B:BC2 for the best shooter but all the online shooters are pretty much dead. The rest are really good choices but i'd go with Batman as $5 is too good a deal (w/ coupon).

I got Mirror's edge since I always wanted to try it and I got it for $2 :D[/QUOTE]
Okay kind sir. I listened to your advice, and got Batman. Thank you. I can't wait, I'm so excited! :D For 5 dollars, I can't wait!

Question: Are we allowed to put referral links in our sigs? I have not seen anyone with one? Just curious.

[quote name='Koneesha']Okay kind sir. I listened to your advice, and got Batman. Thank you. I can't wait, I'm so excited! :D For 5 dollars, I can't wait!

Question: Are we allowed to put referral links in our sigs? I have not seen anyone with one? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not. People do it for Slickdeals and Gamefly all the time.

Also, I used both codes in the last page to get two games. Got Bf:BC2 limited as well for 3 dollars. So 8 dollars for Batman, and Battlefield. You can use both!

[quote name='Koneesha']Also, I used both codes in the last page to get two games. Got Bf:BC2 limited as well for 3 dollars. So 8 dollars for Batman, and Battlefield. You can use both![/QUOTE]

Well here's another one then, $5 off first purchase http://glyde.com/?rid=2pjymv (not a one time use so have at it)

I got my Fallout 3 GotY I bought from Glyde yesterday in near perfect condition and sold 2 games last week. I have yet to actually cash out to Paypal because I just keep buying more games.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']I'm just leary about the sellers not sending the items. I just dealt with that with the $15 coupon code just recently when I bought Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. Had to get customer service to give me another code after alot of hassle and re-order another copy today after two weeks of waiting for the first one for nothing.

That said I bought Metroid Prime Hunters for $7.50 with the $5 code. I hope they both get sent by the sellers.[/QUOTE]
I just ordered a copy of Heavy Rain with the coupon code, and my transaction hasn't progressed. In fact, I checked out this thread to see if anyone had any similar issues. I'll be sure to contact customer service if the seller doesn't show any signs of life.

[quote name='Whedon']Well here's another one then, $5 off first purchase http://glyde.com/?rid=2pjymv (not a one time use so have at it)

I got my Fallout 3 GotY I bought from Glyde yesterday in near perfect condition and sold 2 games last week. I have yet to actually cash out to Paypal because I just keep buying more games.[/QUOTE]

How does this work. I when I clicked the link. It took me to the main page, but, I didnt see anything about 5 off.

[quote name='GenTrapstar']How does this work. I when I clicked the link. It took me to the main page, but, I didnt see anything about 5 off.[/QUOTE]

Once registered the $5 new customer discount should show up when you pick a game, on the right side where it lists the different versions available (new, excellent, good, disc only, etc) and you should see a -$5.00 there somewhere among the price, shipping, total screen since it's not a coupon code but an automatic discount. If it doesn't show a -5.00 then don't press the Buy Now because something may be wrong. Check again with a game selected and see if it shows, if not let me know.

bread's done
Back