God of War: Chains of Olympus - $5 off at Amazon - Code sharing thread

If anyone has a code they are not using and could pm me I'd appreciate it. I got the demo but have not got the code. Thanks

Edit: Someone passed along a code and I really appreciate it. If I ever do get a code I will be sure to pass it along to someone else.

[quote name='djlbass']I don't have a PSP, so someone can use my code:

YMAS-74FUMK-JEKJAJ[/quote]

Thanks alot for the code I used it.

dont have a psp and dont plan on buying one anytime soon, hopefully the rumors are right and this comes out for ps2 soon.
code is:
YMDJ-SCD38V-JPPRQK

enjoy the game :)
post when you use it

I won't be picking it up at launch, so here's my code:

YMEY-BA35AH-PPMYWY

Please post when it's been used.

Code's been used.

[quote name='Apathy']I won't be picking it up at launch, so here's my code:

YMEY-BA35AH-PPMYWY

Please post when it's been used.[/quote]

USED!

Thanks!

[quote name='thel3k']Don't plan to use mine.

YMYB-37S5DP-QVSAS9[/quote]

used it, thanks!

[quote name='tripredicus']First person to PM me where my avatar came from gets the code. :)[/quote]

:cry: no one knows where wii duck came from?

ok fine, first person to quote this message with a monty python reference gets it.

I have been spending too much on video games according to my tight budget so take it:

YMJ9-ZDWJZM-HDLBNK - Tell others if already used and so I can update the post.

[quote name='Sn0brawler']YMUV-4N9F3W-AKSDST

Please if you use it (so others won't waste their time trying), $ 35 is too rich for my blood.[/QUOTE]

Used it...thanks so much!

[quote name='Tom Ato']Here's another:

YMC8-GYFVE3-TTYKWQ[/quote]
Just as I figured, someone used it, but never posted here. I have $36 in Amazon credit, so that $5 would put me in the clear. I guess I'll just get it elsewhere.

With :psp: Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters officially heading to the :ps2: in March, I guess I won't be buying a :psp: after all. I'm sure GoW:CoO will eventually get ported as well.

So...I have a $5 off code to share. First person to PM me will get it. I'll update this post once it's gone.

This is great, my $25 Amazon Visa reward certificate just arrived, so with the $5 off e-mail code I'll be able to snag this game for $10!

[quote name='whymustiregister']With :psp: Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters officially heading to the :ps2: in March, I guess I won't be buying a :psp: after all. I'm sure GoW:CoO will eventually get ported as well.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think your PS2 fits in a pocket and goes everywhere with you, but whatever floats your boat.

[quote name='ShonnyG112']If another unused code comes by please pm me. thanks :D[/quote]

Same here. Sony hates my ass. I join the underground and GAP and they don't send me shit anymore.

[quote name='FurryCurry']Same here. Sony hates my ass. I join the underground and GAP and they don't send me shit anymore.[/quote]
You log to log into your account on their website and go under your account setting and check a box that gives them permission to do so. That's what i had to do.

bread's done
Back