God of War: Chains of Olympus - $5 off at Amazon - Code sharing thread

[quote name='hurley7715']buyer beware, this months EGM has in its rumor section that his game will be released on PS2 by summer.[/quote] hmmm... good point. i'd rather play it on the couch on a bigscreen... no doubt at a $30 price point... i'll wait. thanks.

[quote name='lanzarlaluna']Code up for grabs:

YM3W-3N7WXU-ZEZC2F

Please post when used. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Used it! Thanks a lot. :D

[quote name='GenDV138']Here's a code since I'm not going to use it:

YM6Q-XMRS6D-22LENU

Post if you use it, enjoy.[/quote]

used it. THANKS!!!

[quote name='spider9999']If someone has an unused code please email it to me at [email protected] or PM me.

Thank you in advance[/quote]

I'm sure people have gotten the hint. You've posted that 6 times. As a matter of fact, you only seem to have created an account to ask that as it's the only thing you've posted so far.

I really need the code. If someone could help I would appreciate it. I will be back on around 8:00pm tonight. Please hold it till then or PM me.

[quote name='Maklershed']Aww damn. Someone used it already. :cry:[/quote]

Maklershed, do you still need one? PM me.

For those looking for this game on the cheap, Buy.com will have it for $38.99 and free shipping. If you are a new Google Checkout customer, you get $10 off which brings it to $28.99 SHIPPED. Just something to look for.

This Amazon coupon expires on the 4th btw; so keep checking this thread till then if you need a code.

Thanks for starting the thread. I ordered the demo a while ago, and wondered why I didn't get the code. Searched my mail, and sure enough, I had one. That, combined with a 20 dollar Amazon gift card means I got the game for 15 bucks!!

Ha, I got this email a while ago and didn't realize it had a code in it. Here it is: YM5K-BAP65V-PW7P2T

Please post if you use it.

[quote name='metaly']Ha, I got this email a while ago and didn't realize it had a code in it. Here it is: YM5K-BAP65V-PW7P2T

Please post if you use it.[/quote]

Used... Thank you!

Just realized I got a credit card I never used with Google Checkout so hopefully I'll be able to snag this on Buy.com for $29 whenever it comes on stock on their site

Anyways, here's my code:
YMM2-AS4YLW-2QB4G8

Edit: Apparently been used by someone who didn't post back to the thread.

Just got an email from Amazon that my shipping was delayed. Big surprise coming from Amazon.

I would order games more often from Amazon if they'd actually ship the game at least on release day. Almost every preorder I do from them gets me the game the week after it comes out.

[quote name='Hoffer']Just got an email from Amazon that my shipping was delayed. Big surprise coming from Amazon.

I would order games more often from Amazon if they'd actually ship the game at least on release day. Almost every preorder I do from them gets me the game the week after it comes out.[/quote]Amazon is an excellent online retailer, but I agree with this. They suck when it comes to new releases. =[

[quote name='Hoffer']Just got an email from Amazon that my shipping was delayed. Big surprise coming from Amazon.

I would order games more often from Amazon if they'd actually ship the game at least on release day. Almost every preorder I do from them gets me the game the week after it comes out.[/quote]

Same email. I would care if it didn't cost $32.99 and I had 0 backlog. Though, it still says get it overnight when you look at the game's order page.

bread's done
Back