God of War: Chains of Olympus - $5 off at Amazon - Code sharing thread

[quote name='lanzarlaluna']Amazon is an excellent online retailer, but I agree with this. They suck when it comes to new releases. =[[/quote]

Yeah, I love Amazon. I've had Prime since it came out. I buy a ton a crap from them. I'd buy even more if they could figure out game releases.

[quote name='Hoffer']This morning I got the email that it was delayed. This afternoon I got an email that it was shipped. :roll:[/quote]

Yeah thwy are f****d up. I ordered mine early but since I use free shipping it says ships on the 10th. But they put in shipping process so I can't can't cancel. I will just wait. No way I'm ordering Smash Bros from these retards.

Yeah Amazon shipping estimates are whack for new releases. I imagine most of your orders should ship by Friday at the latest though. My order at Buy.com hasn't shipped yet either but for $29, I won't mind if it doesn't make it here until next week.

[quote name='Hoffer']This morning I got the email that it was delayed. This afternoon I got an email that it was shipped. :roll:[/quote]

I had the same thing happened to me.

It also happened with Patapon. They delayed it for a week but i got it on friday...go figure. :roll:

It seems like even with super saver shipping if you pre-order early enough they should still ship your stuff on release day :/ Unfortunately they don't. I still order a lot of games from them. I just have to be more patient. It's worth it to me for the most part saving on tax and shipping.

[quote name='jacknicklson']What is this you speak of?[/quote]

There are some bonus mp3s you get for pre-ordering. I think you can get to them somewhere from the site though.

does anyone know where the bonus mp3's are on amazons site. I preordered but forgot all about the mp3's now when I go back to the page its nowhere and I cannot locate customer service link on the site to find out how to redeem.

Thanks for the link to the mp3's bill123. I thought you'd have to preorder to get these but looks like they don't care if everyone gets them. Granted it's only 3 songs.

bread's done
Back