God of War Saga and infamous Collection Announced Aug 28th $39.99 each

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!
Now before the MSRP Nazis come out of the wood work this is important news for those people looking to get any of the single parts of these games since the price is so awesome for all the content. I will update once prices confirmed.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...-with-playstation-collections/#comment-741007

Inside God of War Saga is:
God of War.
God of War 2.
God of War 3.
God of War: Origins Collection (which includes God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta).
Bonus Content.
Voucher For one Trial Month of PlayStation Plus.
Remastered for HD, DUALSHOCK Control, Full PlayStation Network Trophy Support and 3D (3D supported only in God of War 3 and God of War: Origins Collection).

And inside inFamous Collection:
inFamous.
inFamous 2.
inFamous: Festival of Blood.
Extra missions.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DemonsMaster']God of War saga is listed as $12 base trade in on the TIV estimator. Still not able to order it through the actual Best Buy website, however.

Makes a whole lot of sense....[/QUOTE]

Yeah I tried to look at the sku listed, but nothing came out. Might go there tomorrow and ask someone if I can place online order in store or get $10 gift card from them.

Not a big deal, but $10 is $10.

Just wanted to give a heads up, the Origins collection voucher code is only good until 03/21/13, I kind of thought you would have longer.:drool:
Makes the deal seem a lot worse for those wanting to wait a year for the price to come down.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boopman69']Just wanted to give a heads up, the Origins collection voucher code is only good until 03/21/12, I kind of thought you would have longer.:drool:
Makes the deal seem a lot worse for those wanting to wait a year for the price to come down.[/QUOTE]

You mean its already expired or what?

Is it worth me buying the infamous collection? Ima use my BB GZ welcome coupon on god of war saga, pokemon black 2, and then I need one more game. I now I can pick up inafamous 1 and 2 cheaper for $40, so does the extras including that fesitival of blood and extra dlc make it worth $40?

bread's done
Back