(Goes In-stock/OOS) Amazon DOTD: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (360) $9.98

[quote name='jcp42877']How so? Are you referring to Amazon's price basically being the price of ALL the DLC added so you're kind of getting the actual game for free?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this, too. I initially bought the original on release for the 360. I've got the PS3 version of the Sith edition on preorder.

Is this any good as a stand-alone game? I never watched any of the Star Wars films past Return of the Jedi, so I don't know if I'd know exactly was going on. I don't really care about spoilers for the prequel trilogy since I don't have much interest in watching them.

If it hasn't been said yet, there will be exclusive content in an upcoming re-release of the game. I don't recall the specifics, only that it ticked off a lot of people that bought this game and it's DLC.

i was about to rebuy this, but the only reason would be for the DLC, so i decided to wait until the new version is out + reduced instead.

shouldn't take too long.

[quote name='jcp42877']How so? Are you referring to Amazon's price basically being the price of ALL the DLC added so you're kind of getting the actual game for free?[/QUOTE]

I think that's what he is getting at.

I'm debating about pulling the trigger on the Sith Edition, seeing as it's about $33 shipped after ECA.

[quote name='alanamaslama']Is this any good as a stand-alone game? I never watched any of the Star Wars films past Return of the Jedi, so I don't know if I'd know exactly was going on. I don't really care about spoilers for the prequel trilogy since I don't have much interest in watching them.[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, that was the last one they ever made. :D

[quote name='alanamaslama']Is this any good as a stand-alone game? I never watched any of the Star Wars films past Return of the Jedi, so I don't know if I'd know exactly was going on. I don't really care about spoilers for the prequel trilogy since I don't have much interest in watching them.[/QUOTE]

I think it would be-it's a REALLY good action game that compares pretty well with Wolverine...but adding on top of that the insanely awesome story that probably means more if you already love Star Wars (and in particular Episodes 3+)

What the frak? Not worth $5?!? Dude, seriously this is one of this generation's best games IMO. Well worth $60...let alone FIVE.

Were you playing the last gen version or something :confused:

[quote name='Wolfpup']What the frak? Not worth $5?!? Dude, seriously this is one of this generation's best games IMO. Well worth $60...let alone FIVE.

Were you playing the last gen version or something :confused:[/QUOTE]
I second that:applause:

Called amazon to add it to my Tales of Vesperia order since it hasn't entered shipping yet.

I'll take it for $9 now, and wait for the Ultimate Sith edition to plummet after a year or so.

This game is good for a Star Wars fan. I actually enjoyed it the whole way through. It is a bit linear, but the story is decent and the visuals impressive. At $10, it is a steal. Definitely worth a play through.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for 360 is only $9.98 at amazon right now.

Good price even though the new sith edition version is coming out soon.

Just have to keep in-mind about the exclusive content on the Sith edition that won't be available as DLC.

[quote name='eau']Called amazon to add it to my Tales of Vesperia order since it hasn't entered shipping yet.

I'll take it for $9 now, and wait for the Ultimate Sith edition to plummet after a year or so.[/QUOTE]

Hmm..didn't know you could do that. I called and did the same. I'm a pretty big Star Wars fan, so I figure for $9 it's worth a shot.

Good game good price.

I think I am still going to hold off on picking it up again until after the Sith Edition Comes out since I want the DLC

[quote name='MegaKungFuRadio']Rats, sold out while deciding on shipping filler.[/QUOTE]

BAck in stock. I bought the game used at $20, thought it was a blast

How much will the sith edition cost? I'm thinking $30, but If it's more I'll be pissed I passed on this deal.

Edit: Ok, so the Sith Edition is going to retail for $40, but it comes in a tin and includes an art book and lithograph. It says quantities are limited but I'm guessing I'll be able to pick it up for half price a few months after release. So I think I'll wait for the Sith Edition.

Sweet, snagged one. Been waiting a long time for a good price drop. I'll grab Sith Edition for PC, prices drop faster on PC games anyway or they'll have a sale at Best Buy for $20 two weeks after it comes out.

bread's done
Back