GoHastings NEW ME Trilogy; AoT The Devil's Cartel; NFS Most Wanted LE $22.27 Shipped

[quote name='vashtheowner']Is Army of Two worth $20? I enjoyed the other 2 but looking at the ratings makes me wonder about it.[/QUOTE]

I think it's quite fun. Personally I thought TFD was horrible but TDC was a step up. It's a solid product but almost completely soulless. The attempts at silly banter come off as awful.

The best and most entertaining story parts by far are the villain's speeches. One villain is a total Joker ripoff and both of them are the only ones who sound like they enjoy their work.

Still, fun, competent, not great at all but decent fun.

[quote name='joaryche']picked up ME Trilogy ... (i wonder how long it will before i get it ...status now shows OOS)[/QUOTE]

If you're referring to the :ps3: version, I must've snagged one of the last available. Thanks for updating, everyone. Otherwise I would have missed it.

Glad the deal finally went live, I picked up the Mass Effect Trilogy for 360. I gave up on the first one a few hours in but now i'm determined to finish them..lol

Sweet! If anyone wants Space Marine for PS3 they're also clearancing that for $5.99. Guess we either badgered them enough of that one singular guy who apparently is their whole web department finally got back from vacation. Do I dare add anything else to my cart...

Hey everybody,

The the browse page prices now match the product detail pages for these games. We're sorry for the pricing errors!

Aw, darn it, the :ps3: version is already out of stock. :cry:

I guess it just wasn't meant to be. If it comes back, though...I dunno if I should still bite.

[quote name='Trojann']Really want to bite on Mass Effect but I think it will go lower.[/QUOTE]

How low do you think it will go? I am pretty sure there was a limited run on these. Maybe $15 but I doubt any less than that.

Would recommend everyone submit lower price notifications to amazon on the respective sale items you're interested in. Who knows, we might get lucky and a PM.

[quote name='cancerman1120']How low do you think it will go? I am pretty sure there was a limited run on these. Maybe $15 but I doubt any less than that.[/QUOTE]

$15 seems possible, and I have seen plenty of these copies at stores so I don't think it will sell out and become rare like The Metroid Prime Trilogy. I hope amazon price matches

[quote name='karkyco']Would recommend everyone submit lower price notifications to amazon on the respective sale items you're interested in. Who knows, we might get lucky and a PM.[/QUOTE]Done, for the :ps3: version.

[quote name='Vigilante']Done, for the :ps3: version.[/QUOTE]

Same. For those wanting to know how to, just go to the item page at Amazon, scroll down to "Product Details" and click on "tell us about a lower price."

Got my order in through GoHastings a little bit before they sold out apparently. I also went ahead and informed Amazon of the lower price for the PS3 version.

I was able to price match in-store the last :ps3: Mass Effect Trilogy copy with no issues in MN where no Go Hastings stores exist. Just showed him the preloaded page before it went out of stock. Worth a shot if you can find a cached version of the page.

[quote name='Vigilante']Aw, darn it, the :ps3: version is already out of stock. :cry:

I guess it just wasn't meant to be. If it comes back, though...I dunno if I should still bite.[/QUOTE]
Just pull up the site on your phone and show it to either BB
iconbestbuy.gif
or Wal-Mart.
iconwalmart_r3.gif

They should be able to price match. That's what I had to do when Hastings was giving me the run around.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']I don't see the ME Trilogy going any lower than $20, personally.[/QUOTE]
Same here. $15 may be within the realm of possibility, but I think any less would really be stretching it (barring some obscure clearance). Personally I wouldn't risk it to save $5 unless it was a super low priority for me. $20 is already a killer price for three of the best games of the generation together in a nice package, even after shipping.

[quote name='nystate']Just pull up the site on your phone and show it to either BB
iconbestbuy.gif
or Wal-Mart.
iconwalmart_r3.gif

They should be able to price match. That's what I had to do when Hastings was giving me the run around.[/QUOTE]1. I don't have a smartphone.

2. I won't be near a Walmart until Saturday.

If the price is still active on Saturday, I'll bring a print-out of the page.

damn... ps3 mass effect was gone so i grabbed a 360 one for my cousin. Got to thinking i may want one for myself if its got the patched versions on disk but that sold out when i went back too =(

anyone know if these discs have the latest/patched version on them? years down the road when live is down for these id like a patched version. especially for 360 version which doesnt save the patches. Theres some bugs carrying over from game to game and thats kinda the whole point of this series

Figures they change it when most people are still at work. It will be that price again though, Black Friday at the latest.

[quote name='QuarterRoy00']I was able to price match in-store the last :ps3: Mass Effect Trilogy copy with no issues in MN where no Go Hastings stores exist. Just showed him the preloaded page before it went out of stock. Worth a shot if you can find a cached version of the page.[/QUOTE]

i was checking this all day sunday and monday but just gave up on it today because of what CS said to some people and lo and behold. oos. lol.

so if i were to bring walmart let's say the current page on my phone, which shows out of stock, would they not price match it? just wondering before i actually try and go there.

I went ahead and bit on Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel for $23.83 incl. tax & shipping. I've never ordered from Hastings before, I didn't even know they sold new copies, I thought they only did used games. Not a bad price for a new copy of a game that was released fairly recently. We'll see how long shipping takes. Thanks for the heads up OP! Cheers

[quote name='shredsector']i was checking this all day sunday and monday but just gave up on it today because of what CS said to some people and lo and behold. oos. lol.

so if i were to bring walmart let's say the current page on my phone, which shows out of stock, would they not price match it? just wondering before i actually try and go there.[/QUOTE]

I would try a Best Buy before Walmart. My local Walmart's, we have about 5 or 6 in 40 mile radius, rarely price match for me. Best Buy has gotten more and more friendly with that.

[quote name='stryk187']I went ahead and bit on Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel for $23.83 incl. tax & shipping. I've never ordered from Hastings before, I didn't even know they sold new copies, I thought they only did used games. Not a bad price for a new copy of a game that was released fairly recently. We'll see how long shipping takes. Thanks for the heads up OP! Cheers[/QUOTE]

I've only ever bought from their Amazon store. I typically pick them over other retailers when it comes to used items, but thats because the items I've gotten from them have been in good shape and the shipping was pretty quick. After dealing with their costumer service though, I'll probably pick their items a lot less, unless its something I have to have and its price point is better than the others.

[quote name='Blank Earth']Same here. $15 may be within the realm of possibility, but I think any less would really be stretching it (barring some obscure clearance). Personally I wouldn't risk it to save $5 unless it was a super low priority for me. $20 is already a killer price for three of the best games of the generation together in a nice package, even after shipping.[/QUOTE]

I bit at $20 because Mass Effect 3 alone has been clearancing at $10-15 and extremely YMMV. Figured that for $5 more than I've personally seen it on clearance that was worth having the first two games on a new system.

Damn! Gohastings is super shady. I've been checking the price on ME PS3 since yesterday. And now they finally dropped it to $20 and it's out of stock. Total BS!:roll:

...it was totally in stock for a really long time yesterday - I normally miss out on deals like this and was surprised it lasted as long as it did. sorry for the guys that missed out but there's no need to bash them.

[quote name='Crimson Mist']Damn! Gohastings is super shady. I've been checking the price on ME PS3 since yesterday. And now they finally dropped it to $20 and it's out of stock. Total BS!:roll:[/QUOTE]

Apparently, the prices were active in store since Sunday but the website couldn't be updated until Tuesday because the IT guys were off for the weekend/Memorial Day. The prices were active sometime around noon yesterday.

They sold out fast though.

[quote name='shenryo']I got paypal conformation for Mass Effect Tri but not one from Gohastings. Did my order go though ?[/QUOTE]

no offense but...how would we know? call go hasting customer support, i'm sure they can tell you for sure.

[quote name='NINJA V']...it was totally in stock for a really long time yesterday - I normally miss out on deals like this and was surprised it lasted as long as it did. sorry for the guys that missed out but there's no need to bash them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got in about 15-30 minutes before it sold out and that was a good 6 hours or more after the first CAG report of the prices being updated. In the scope of internet deals that's two and a half lifetimes. Just would have been nice to even get a confirmation email for the order so I didn't have to obsessively keep the tab open.

[quote name='shenryo']I got paypal conformation for Mass Effect Tri but not one from Gohastings. Did my order go though ?[/QUOTE]

Mine gives the impression that it's submitted but Paypal hasn't charged yet and says the money won't be taken from my account until the order is processed.

bread's done
Back