GoHastings NEW ME Trilogy; AoT The Devil's Cartel; NFS Most Wanted LE $22.27 Shipped

[quote name='ShadowAgent']has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation yet?[/QUOTE]

I got a receipt from PayPal, but as of right now, the status still shows as "Pending" and I havent gotten any shipping info from Hastings on my order. Still waiting...

[quote name='stryk187']I got a receipt from PayPal, but as of right now, the status still shows as "Pending" and I havent gotten any shipping info from Hastings on my order. Still waiting...[/QUOTE]

Well they're clearly not the swiftest company in regards to their online stuff and this sale is probably decimating their lone IT guy who just got back from vacation. That and it says "Usually ships within 48 hours" so I'll do my best to be patient until tomorrow.

I ordered yesterday and received an e-mail confirmation but just a few minutes ago I checked it and it shows up as unable to find the order. :( Anyone else having this problem?

[quote name='Kenshindono']PMd mass effect at BBY with no problems for 19.99. No shipping. Give it a try if theres one near you[/QUOTE]

No Hastings within 25 miles of me... or even in California for that matter so this was a no go.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Well they're clearly not the swiftest company in regards to their online stuff and this sale is probably decimating their lone IT guy who just got back from vacation. That and it says "Usually ships within 48 hours" so I'll do my best to be patient until tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm not in a rush, I was just posting an update for the person that asked if anyone else had gotten any updates from Hastings. You and I both will probably get our shipping notices tomorrow. And do they seriously only have one IT person? Wow... if so that's just.... wow.

Still waiting for my shipping confirmation

Edit: Actually, I never made an account for Gohastings and simply bought the game. Am I going to get a shipping email?

[quote name='bondgirl']I ordered yesterday and received an e-mail confirmation but just a few minutes ago I checked it and it shows up as unable to find the order. :( Anyone else having this problem?[/QUOTE]

I never got an email but kept the window open with the number and realized there was a link to check it, says "Order Status: In Progress via Standard Shipping".

[quote name='stryk187']Oh I'm not in a rush, I was just posting an update for the person that asked if anyone else had gotten any updates from Hastings. You and I both will probably get our shipping notices tomorrow. And do they seriously only have one IT person? Wow... if so that's just.... wow.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully. I don't know, they could have 49 but customer service indicated to someone else that the prices weren't live for three days because there was one guy that could do it and he was on vacation.

[quote name='nhlducks35']Still waiting for my shipping confirmation

Edit: Actually, I never made an account for Gohastings and simply bought the game. Am I going to get a shipping email?[/QUOTE]

I would contact customer service and get your order number so you can keep track of it at least. Can probably ask them at the same time. I wouldn't assume so though if they're not sending simple confirmation emails to those who didn't realize they weren't making an account (but still have their email attached to the account). If there was anything else I wanted I wanted I would consider making an account and using my CC instead of Paypal just to see what happens.

OK, no shipping email if you didn't make an account apparently. Just happened to look at my order again and noticed that there were tracking numbers with the games and probably missed them before. Says they shipped at about 4 this afternoon vis USPS from Texas.

I slightly recant my previous statement. About 20 minutes ago got two emails from them, the first saying Space Marine was shipped and ME was back-ordered and then one minute later a second email saying ME shipped with the same tracking number.

Edit- And a third just this moment saying that I've been charged.

Ahh. Finally got my shipping confirmation. 12 of them actually. All of them were sent at different times within a 25 minute period. I checked and I only got charged once. I'll poop my pants if I find 12 ME Trilogys in my mailbox.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Ahh. Finally got my shipping confirmation. 12 of them actually. All of them were sent at different times within a 25 minute period. I checked and I only got charged once. I'll poop my pants if I find 12 ME Trilogys in my mailbox.[/QUOTE]

That would sure make for a good day.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Ahh. Finally got my shipping confirmation. 12 of them actually. All of them were sent at different times within a 25 minute period. I checked and I only got charged once. I'll poop my pants if I find 12 ME Trilogys in my mailbox.[/QUOTE]

Do they have different tracking numbers? For my last order I got 3 shipping confirmations but they all had the same tracking information.

[quote name='proKoyeon']got both shipping confirmations, took them about 30 hours[/QUOTE]

Yup same here. Was hoping to have it shipped same day so I can have it two days later, not shipped out two days later. Oh well. It'll be here soon enough.

Since I already own all 3 ME's, I was more excited for Devil's Cartel.

However, it looks like the price on that bad boy is just PLUMMETING. I think I'll hold off until it's dirt cheap.

[quote name='shivan128']congrats to those who got in, I wish I checked the thread a day after it happened.[/QUOTE]

I can't find any info on it, but some people are saying that the ME Trilogy is getting an official price drop to $20 in a few days...

[quote name='Vinny']I can't find any info on it, but some people are saying that the ME Trilogy is getting an official price drop to $20 in a few days...[/QUOTE]

I could see $30 maybe but ME3 alone is still $20 everywhere so that will have to drop too or go universal clearance.

i am happy to receive ME Trilogy at $20 in this deal, I do not expect this to drop to $20 in the near future.

Just now got my shipping confirmation e-mail from Hastings. So their claim of "usually ships in 48 hours" was right on the money. They shipped to me via USPS and charged under $2.50 for shipping, so that's not bad at all.

I've never ordered from go hastings before. How is the service and if my game is defective, how easy/hard is the process of it getting replaced or refunded?

I'm still thinking about ordering the army of two devils cartel for the 360. It is showing 19.99 still for a new copy. I was kinda hoping amazon or some other place would match the price, but no luck yet.
Not too many stores near me and none of them will price match go hastings.

[quote name='squishface']I've never ordered from go hastings before. How is the service and if my game is defective, how easy/hard is the process of it getting replaced or refunded?

I'm still thinking about ordering the army of two devils cartel for the 360. It is showing 19.99 still for a new copy. I was kinda hoping amazon or some other place would match the price, but no luck yet.
Not too many stores near me and none of them will price match go hastings.[/QUOTE]

gohastings refund process sucks.. but seein these r new they prob wont b deffective. used games r another issue

Just got a confirmation email that my ME Trilogy was delivered early this morning. Now to wait till I'm out of work. 2 days to ship it, 1 day shipped, fair trade off.

[quote name='solrac575']Thanks OP! BestBuy priced matched ME.[/QUOTE]

you got lucky, i called best buy and target and none of them would price match go hastings. I guess i'll keep waiting and hope amazon or gamefly will have a sale coming up.

bread's done
Back