Good News Everyone! 1 year of PS+ is going to be $29.99 Still Live at Dell

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed 1 subscription from amazon, didn't tax me there even though they now tax in my state. Maybe because it was a digital download. Already have another year code from the vita bundle I plan to use once I get my ps4. Can't decide, should I get another one? Also got that $5 promotional video credit, if anyone wants that I'll gladly sell it.

Grabbed 1 subscription from amazon, didn't tax me there even though they now tax in my state. Maybe because it was a digital download. Already have another year code from the vita bundle I plan to use once I get my ps4. Can't decide, should I get another one? Also got that $5 promotional video credit, if anyone wants that I'll gladly sell it.
These cards along with xbox live cards should have no tax since their gift/subscription cards. Anyway, better buy them now because I don't think this price will last past this day for any retailer.

These cards along with xbox live cards should have no tax since their gift/subscription cards. Anyway, better buy them now because I don't think this price will last past this day for any retailer.
Weird thing is Walmart does want to tax me. Anyway price went up at amazon so missed my chance to buy another, o well still have 2 years.

You're awesome. I bought a PS vita yesterday and today I realized how good a deal PS+ would be. I thought I'd missed out on the deals but I snagged one. But this isn't a digital delivery item? It really should be.

Is the deal still active today? Thinking of driving to BB to grab a couple since I missed out on these yesterday.
It was only on sale for Black Friday. Sucks you missed out. :/

EDIT: Just saw the post from FlashStash and it's still available at walmart.com for $30. Go go go!

I've been picking these up here and there when there are sales.  The best one was the Target misprint for $14.99 each.  I think the ad was supposed to be for a 3 month card, but it displayed a 1 year card.  PS+ until June 2020.  I think I need to stop.

I've been picking these up here and there when there are sales. The best one was the Target misprint for $14.99 each. I think the ad was supposed to be for a 3 month card, but it displayed a 1 year card. PS+ until June 2020. I think I need to stop.
Ur good until the ps5 comes out. :)

Sorry for a newb question I'm new to PS+. So I can't get demos and stuff like infamous festival of blood on my ps4? Only ps3?
you seem more than a PS+ noob lol...this is more like a general gaming noob question. PS3 games cannot be played on PS4. For a game to work, it would have to be ported (aka cost more money)

And we still can't redeem them yet, right? I'm still getting the error when I try to redeem my Amazon code that I purchased at 1am Friday right when the deal started. I couldn't redeem it then either. I haven't even bothered to try my Gamestop code.

(I did not try the account management screen but if they deactivated them I suppose it wouldn't work there now either).

And we still can't redeem them yet, right? I'm still getting the error when I try to redeem my Amazon code that I purchased at 1am Friday right when the deal started. I couldn't redeem it then either. I haven't even bothered to try my Gamestop code.

(I did not try the account management screen but if they deactivated them I suppose it wouldn't work there now either).
People seem to be having mixed results (some getting it to work, others still getting errors). Still no official update from Sony about the situation. I'd probably recommend waiting until official word comes through that the problem is fixed.

my ps+ expired thursday so I got 2 cards on GS friday, I was able to redeem one on my PS3 yesterday, but the second one kept giving me an error, I wonder if their process to redeem the codes is different between new ps+ subscriptions and existing ps+ users extending their subscriptions, and that's why we are seeing the mixed results...

my ps+ expired thursday so I got 2 cards on GS friday, I was able to redeem one on my PS3 yesterday, but the second one kept giving me an error, I wonder if their process to redeem the codes is different between new ps+ subscriptions and existing ps+ users extending their subscriptions, and that's why we are seeing the mixed results...
Nah... It's not just PS+ redemption. People are having trouble redeeming psn cards and game codes, too.

Awesome. I wasn't gonna go to GameStop. Imagine that long line of soccer moms with camel toes talking and bratty kids screaming about skylanders for hours.. DX I'd rather let that maw-maw woman from Judge Dredd knaw off my genitals. :9 now I can order from the comfort of my home.. without any pants on! And while eating pie!!

what's wrong with soccer moms and camel toe?

Thanks for posting this! I completely forgot about that $10 code. I used mine as well. Now I'm good until 2019.

i went to 2020. I figure that will last me through the ps4.

Finally redeemed my Amazon code just now on the Account Management screen. That alone pushed me to mid-2016. I have a GS code and a card coming from Best Buy. Plus I'm pretty sure I still have a card left over from that $17 Target price match deal a couple years ago. I'll apply the GS code and save the cards for renewal specials.

Just contacted them and was told it was a limit of one. Oh, well. Still a good deal.
I contact them, and they said it was SUPPOSED to be a limit of one, but it didn't say limit of 1 anywhere on the PS+ page so he went ahead and granted it to me. You might try a different method of contact us (email, or chat, or phone) to see whether you have better luck with a different rep.

Anyone else order physical cards from Best Buy and still have ORDER BEING PROCESSED?

All my other Best Buy purchases have shipped - but the cards have not.

I bought a digital code from Amazon too - and for those that did, it works if you enter through the ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SCREEN and NOT the PS Store

Im getting annoyed at this Best Buy thing though

you seem more than a PS+ noob lol...this is more like a general gaming noob question. PS3 games cannot be played on PS4. For a game to work, it would have to be ported (aka cost more money)
Just a small town guy been gaming since NES in the 80s. New to all the DLC and digital games. I was thinking PSN was the same all around but now I see on PS3 it has a whole lot more available.

bread's done
Back