Good News Everyone! 1 year of PS+ is going to be $29.99 Still Live at Dell

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
So, my order from Amazon has taken over 2 hours already without giving me a code nor charging me. I'm sure it's an aberration, but I'll ask anyway: has this happened to anyone yet?

Just entered my Instant Video code and i have a mysterious $15 in video games/ software promo credit. Does anyone know what this could be? 

So, my order from Amazon has taken over 2 hours already without giving me a code nor charging me. I'm sure it's an aberration, but I'll ask anyway: has this happened to anyone yet?
You get your code instantly when you check out. If it went through, you should have a "you purchased this" button up near where the "add to my cart" button is where you can see the code if you missed it the first time.

Just entered my Instant Video code and i have a mysterious $15 in video games/ software promo credit. Does anyone know what this could be?
Have you bought any digital content from Amazon? I got a $5 credit for buying the AC4 season pass through them. They had a ton of deals like that recently.

You get your code instantly when you check out. If it went through, you should have a "you purchased this" button up near where the "add to my cart" button is where you can see the code if you missed it the first time.
Sometimes it says "processing is taking longer than expected" and you have to wait, but even though it happened to me I got the code less than an hour later.

Sometimes it says "processing is taking longer than expected" and you have to wait, but even though it happened to me I got the code less than an hour later.
Yeah, that's pretty much what happened to me.

In any case, it popped up in my game library in the last five minutes, so I'm good. Thanks for the responses though.

I think I just screwed up. I went to add my code to my account as a gift card and it was accepted... but nothing happened. But I dont see any credit or anything....

How/where do I apply the credit?

Have you bought any digital content from Amazon? I got a $5 credit for buying the AC4 season pass through them. They had a ton of deals like that recently.
Yea I bought BF3 digitally through amazon and used the $5 credit from that on a year of PS+. Also, I just tried a random physical and digital ps3 game but it didnt apply to either...

Edit: Nevermind after going though some emails it looks like its credit towards the purchase of NBA 2k14 from a few months ago.

I think I just screwed up. I went to add my code to my account as a gift card and it was accepted... but nothing happened. But I dont see any credit or anything....

How/where do I apply the credit?"
in the email with the code click the link where it says "Additional Information about this offer can be found here"

Ended up buying 6 years worth of plus. Had credit I wanted to get rid off. Don't think this will ever be this low again. It's sony's way on integrating plus to the ps4 for online play I think. The price might even go up next year. I'm good now to the ps5 :)

Ended up buying 6 years worth of plus. Had credit I wanted to get rid off. Don't think this will ever be this low again. It's sony's way on integrating plus to the ps4 for online play I think. The price might even go up next year. I'm good now to the ps5 :)
I bought 3 and I thought I went too far!

Question for anyone that ordered from Best Buy:

I placed two orders each for 2 PS+ subscriptions instead of using Amazon because they wanted to charge me tax.  The first order I placed says it was shipped.  The second order I made a few minutes after and attached a reward zone coupon still says "Order In Process" - should I be worried they're going to cancel it due to the 2 per person limit?

Question for anyone that ordered from Best Buy:

I placed two orders each for 2 PS+ subscriptions instead of using Amazon because they wanted to charge me tax. The first order I placed says it was shipped. The second order I made a few minutes after and attached a reward zone coupon still says "Order In Process" - should I be worried they're going to cancel it due to the 2 per person limit?
If you shipped them to the same address, they may cancel the second order

I'm trying to enter the code on my PS4 and when I hit CONTINUE when I'm done, it just takes me back to the homescreen.  What is going on?  

I have an existing PS+ account and the 30 day trial also that came with the system as I tried to see if I could extend my existing one 30 days.

If you shipped them to the same address, they may cancel the second order
Well I did order 2 of each sku so since they're technically two skus it shouldn't matter but I can't cancel the order so if it gets canceled it gets canceled and I move on.

As is I'm already set through 2015 from the Target price mistake a while ago. I was just hoping to get four 1 year codes so I could redeem them during a buy 12 months get 3 months for a total of 5 more years in my favor lol

I'm trying to enter the code on my PS4 and when I hit CONTINUE when I'm done, it just takes me back to the homescreen. What is going on?

I have an existing PS+ account and the 30 day trial also that came with the system as I tried to see if I could extend my existing one 30 days.
There's big network issues going on. In addition to all the new Black Friday purchases people are making, today's PS4 launch day in EU. Try back tomorrow.

Well I did order 2 of each sku so since they're technically two skus it shouldn't matter but I can't cancel the order so if it gets canceled it gets canceled and I move on.

As is I'm already set through 2015 from the Target price mistake a while ago. I was just hoping to get four 1 year codes so I could redeem them during a buy 12 months get 3 months for a total of 5 more years in my favor lol
Ive never heardof this 3 month free thing.

I bought 3 years - so I shouldnt redeem them all at once? Just redeem one and wait until that promo comes out then redeem the other 2?

Ive never heardof this 3 month free thing.

I bought 3 years - so I shouldnt redeem them all at once? Just redeem one and wait until that promo comes out then redeem the other 2?
Yup - the last time they ran it I think was in January. Just redeem your codes when they have that promo and you'll get 15 months instead of 12 for each card.

Kind of conflicted on this deal which is strange because its one of the few big deals I've found this year. There's only a few games that I really want to play on the PS3 still so I'm kinda wondering what kind of free games might get added to the collection in the next year and if its worth it.

At the same time though, I'm also thinking of buying the card, just because I plan on getting a PS4 is the next 1-2 years and having a PS+ subscription will allow me to purchase all the free games that come along, so that by the time I do get a PS4 i should have a good collection of games to play once I have the system.

Decisions...decisions....

Kind of conflicted on this deal which is strange because its one of the few big deals I've found this year. There's only a few games that I really want to play on the PS3 still so I'm kinda wondering what kind of free games might get added to the collection in the next year and if its worth it.

At the same time though, I'm also thinking of buying the card, just because I plan on getting a PS4 is the next 1-2 years and having a PS+ subscription will allow me to purchase all the free games that come along, so that by the time I do get a PS4 i should have a good collection of games to play once I have the system.

Youre gunna need PS+ to play online on your PS4.... so its a no brainer

If nothing about PS+ impressed you this year then I don't think you will ever feel like its worth the money. At $30 that's $2.50 a month, should be a no brainer.

If nothing about PS+ impressed you this year then I don't think you will ever feel like its worth the money. At $30 that's $2.50 a month, should be a no brainer.
O I'm not saying that it didnt impress me. 2013 was a good year for PS+ (though personally I liked 2012 better) I'm just saying as my list of games that I want to play and havn't yet played on the PS3 starts to shorten, I'm not sure how much value I would have in getting it on the PS3 side. Thats why i'm saying this deal might be better for the long run aka, whatever games come out for the PS4.

O I'm not saying that it didnt impress me. 2013 was a good year for PS+ (though personally I liked 2012 better) I'm just saying as my list of games that I want to play and havn't yet played on the PS3 starts to shorten, I'm not sure how much value I would have in getting it on the PS3 side. Thats why i'm saying this deal might be better for the long run aka, whatever games come out for the PS4.
Well then I would buy a card or two and not activate them until ready. As mentioned above you're going to need them for ps4 anyway

I am Gamer Club Unlocked @ Best Buy. If I buy the card @ Best Buy today or through the website, will I get the 20% off?

Sorry if this has been asked before. Catching up in the thread now, but I can't find a definitve answer yet.

You gotta download the games during the month that its available in order to keep it.
The games you get are also pretty awesome. You should stock up on them.

I am Gamer Club Unlocked @ Best Buy. If I buy the card @ Best Buy today or through the website, will I get the 20% off?

Sorry if this has been asked before. Catching up in the thread now, but I can't find a definitve answer yet.
No. That discount only applies to video games.

Has anyone successfully redeemed a code on the playstation store today? I've tried periodically all day and keep getting an "unknown error".

You gotta download the games during the month that its available in order to keep it.
So do you mean you have to actually download the game onto the system in order to keep it? Or do you just mean that you can simply purchase the game online and then have it available to download whenever you want? Because the latter is what I've been doing but perhaps things are different on the PS4.

I had to redeem under the account management screen on my ps3. Nothing but errors from the store, no issues from the account management screen.

Has anyone successfully redeemed a code on the playstation store today? I've tried periodically all day and keep getting an "unknown error".
I did it around 2 hours ago on the PS3
I went to Account Management and redeem it in the Redeem Code section.

I got one from amazon and when I go to redeem it it keeps giving me an error message.

Anyone having a similar issue?

I'm away from home so I haven't had a chance to redeem my codes on my PS3 yet. Out of the 2 PS+ codes, Sly Cooper, and Puppeteer, only the Puppeteer code has worked when I tried redeeming from SEN. I get an error saying codes are incorrect or no longer valid. I purchased all my codes from Amazon. Hope this is just a temporary issue and I didn't get screwed over somehow. 

bread's done
Back