Good News Everyone! 1 year of PS+ is going to be $29.99 Still Live at Dell

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Planning to get one at Amazon since I have some discounts there, they at least show when I go to checkout with the $50 price.

Then wait until PSN updates and get two there. I just bought $60 worth of PSN credit with my Sony Rewards points so if PSN doesn't do the deal I'll be pretty pissed.

Just go to a walmart.  The one I walked into didn't have anyone there, it was a ghost town.  There were about 400 playstation plus cards hanging up, no joke like 4 full rows front to back full of cards.  I grabbed 2, walked to the front with my wife and paid for them, no tax.. not sure why.  They price matched it no problem, but even cheaper than gamestop.  The only thing, was that since it was almost a 50% discount they had to get a manager to do it.

got it on amazon! glad i didnt get it at GS. question, can you redeem 2 at once and have 2 years queued up? or do you have to wait? not sure how this works, havent had ps plus in a long while

You can stack as much as you want, but you might want to wait until it's on sale on the PS Store. There's a promo running for US where you get $10 back by December 13th when you spend $60 or more by the 3rd. 2 subscriptions plus an avatar should put you over the limit.

You can stack as much as you want, but you might want to wait until it's on sale on the PS Store. There's a promo running for US where you get $10 back by December 13th when you spend $60 or more by the 3rd. 2 subscriptions plus an avatar should put you over the limit.
The 2 subs have to be purchased through psn though right?

Gamestop is taking its sweet time sending the code, but got one from Amazon.  I want to get two max.  If there's a problem, I'll just get another at Amazon tomorrow.

is anyone here having trouble actually redeeming it on your playstation? it accepts the code, but then when i hit continue, it says "error occurred" with some number.

thats so strange. it just kicked me off now too, maybe its cuz everyone is trying to redeem the codes they just bought?

is anyone here having trouble actually redeeming it on your playstation? it accepts the code, but then when i hit continue, it says "error occurred" with some number.
Same here. I got an error redeeming on the web so i tried on the PS4. It appears to go through but then at the end I get an error.

I got the error too, was trying through my vita, checked my subscription status, it hasn't probably added, trying via the PS3 says code used already. Sounds like trouble.

Has anyone gotten the code to work? I am afraid to back out of the product voucher screen.
you can back out of it, at least for me i could, it kicked me off completely, and i re-entered the code and it still accepted it. still cant get it to go completely through tho

I got the error (NP-2244-2) on Vita, while clicking next and confirming the terms and conditions, would it be safe to go back on this screen now? The biggest fear is that the system is going to consider it a used voucher if I try again later.

for those that aren't being taxed for this on Amazon, do you normally get taxed at Amazon?  I got taxed and have to pay tax at Amazon. When I bought XBL last year no tax.

Everybody trying to redeem their codes and the PS4 launch in Europe are probably crushing Sony's servers. 

I got the error (NP-2244-2) on Vita, while clicking next and confirming the terms and conditions, would it be safe to go back on this screen now? The biggest fear is that the system is going to consider it a used voucher if I try again later.
seems to be safe, i got booted and came back and put in the same code, still sent me to the terms and conditions screen. still stuck tho. i may just give it a rest til tomorrow.

After 30-40 attempts, I started getting a message saying the code had been used.  Somehow, I got a year added to my membership without ever successfully going through the whole process.

Finally worked for me too, remained on the terms and conditions screen, it finally worked on one of those innumerable "next" attempts, guess I am going to be happy with just the one voucher for now.

The Amazon code finally redeemed for me as well. Just went right through after several tries. Confirmed it on SEN account, noticed they re-enabled auto-renewal, even though I had previously disabled it.

Ended up gettin'...

- two from GS (one is still under review, don't care if it gets cancelled)

- one from Amazon despite bein' taxed (I need that video credit lol)

- one from BB (got it for $20 w/ reward certificate)

That went a lot smoother than I thought it would. I thought every site would be OOS. Glad that's over with.

In for one from Amazon...wanted an instant code as I didn't currently have PS+. Did get charged tax. Total was $31.xx.

Also in for one from Best Buy...had a paypal balance so figured this was a good use. No tax on this one. Order was $29.99.

So the tax thing does not make sense to me....

However...this covers me until this date in 2015 so I'm good. And probably on Black Friday 2014 there will be another sale at which point I'll buy one and keep myself one year ahead on a rolling basis.

Anyone know what this is about from Gamestop.com? Got it when trying to order a second one.

"Code unavailable until order review is complete. You will be notified via e-mail with further instructions."
Same with me, even hours later. I ended up buying one at Amazon after the fact and already redeemed that code. If this one eventually goes through great, if not no big deal. I'm going to watch my card like a hawk though and if I get charged/no code they'll be getting a nasty email.

I bought a PS+ code on my Amazon account and another code on my wife's account instead of two codes on mine since usually those promo credits don't stack.

bread's done
Back