Good News Everyone! 1 year of PS+ is going to be $29.99 Still Live at Dell

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I think there was PSN only during one of the promotions, but most included code redemption. People were buying $40/year cards from Best Buy and redeeming them during a 12+3 promotion. You're not really losing out by waiting to stack the other codes if you're buying multiple cards or have a lot of time on your account already.
This is my first time getting Plus since I didn't have it on PS3 just getting it for PS4. Anyway I had read that these expire 1 year from purchase date even tho there isn't anything on the cards themselves. Is this true? because you wouldnt want to wait too long to redeem them in that case. TIA

This is my first time getting Plus since I didn't have it on PS3 just getting it for PS4. Anyway I had read that these expire 1 year from purchase date even tho there isn't anything on the cards themselves. Is this true? because you wouldnt want to wait too long to redeem them in that case. TIA
They do not expire. The ones I bought during during the target error are still active. That was over 2 years ago. It would be illegal of them to do that.

Saw this posted on SlickDeals (http://slickdeals.net/f/6498236-starts-11-28-13-9pm-pst-sony-1-year-membership-playstation-plus-22-free-shipping-ebay-daily-deal?) :

Starts 11/28/13 9PM PST* SONY 1-Year Membership PlayStation Plus $22 + Free Shipping! (eBay NewEgg Daily Deal)

***Starts 11/28/13 - 9PM PST***

PLEASE NOTE: Should go live between 9PM - 9:30PM and subject to change. Credit to smeb

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/291026391514?customid=CDjEYFiUEeOWqtrz-P6Tdg0_uglp3_0_0_0&pub=5574652453&afepn=5337259887&campid=5337259887&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D291026391514%26_rdc%3D1&afepn=5337259887

I hope newegg has them all properly activated before sending out if the deal is true. Don't want to be stuck a few years down the road with a mistakenly unactivated card.

I hope newegg has them all properly activated before sending out if the deal is true. Don't want to be stuck a few years down the road with a mistakenly unactivated card.
You can check them using media go without actually redeeming them. Media go is a app by sony that logs you into the ps store. You have to confirm the code before it redeems it. I'll be checking mine just to be safe.

Man, this really puts my plans tonight in jeopardy. I live on the east coast and wanted to go to the midnight sale at GameStop for the $10 8gb Vita memory cards and $20 Tales of Xillia. I was going to get two of the $30 PS+ cards, but this deal is far superior. I dunno if I want to risk the 8gb memory deal though. Looks like I'm going to have to reorganize.

Anyone know what this is about from Gamestop.com? Got it when trying to order a second one.

"Code unavailable until order review is complete. You will be notified via e-mail with further instructions."

BB's is an actual card they'll mail out.  I bought one and it didn't redirect me to another site to generate the code and gave me a shipping date.

Thanks to the OP.  Multiple places to get this means I didn't have to step foot in GameStop to capitalize on their ad offer.  Plus Amazon matched GameStop's $24.99 Black Friday ad price for Battlefield 4 in a lightning deal, so I stayed all nice and warm behind my keyboard and still got what I wanted.

The PSN sub is going to my brother's family.  I had already bought them a PS4, so I figured this would be a nice addition.  I'm crossing fingers they'll have PS4 game content for free during the year from this sub.

I tried to order a ps plus card at gamestop.com but for some reason it said it would emeial with further instructions on how to get my code but I never got an email or anything from them. I looked on my order history under my account and it does not even show I ordered anything. Anyone else have this issue with gamestop.com?

I tried to order a ps plus card at gamestop.com but for some reason it said it would emeial with further instructions on how to get my code but I never got an email or anything from them. I looked on my order history under my account and it does not even show I ordered anything. Anyone else have this issue with gamestop.com?
I had the same problem, but only with my 2nd and 3rd orders. My first order gave me a code right away.

It was a little delayed, but I got an email from them a little bit later telling me that it was under review and they would contact me if they needed any information for the review. On Gamestop.com's help page it says that it's to protect customers. In my case I guess that makes sense, because I placed a few identical orders in a short amount of time. Maybe they wanted to may sure I'm not getting double/triple charged.

Did you only order one?

Went to Best Buy close to 1am EST to grab some movies and blu rays. Picked up 2 of these while I was there. Great deal.

I'm on amazon.com right now and the 1 year is still $50. Anyone else seeing this or did I miss something? 

Just picked up 2 off of gamestop.com with no problems. It gives you the code at the checkout screen. Looks like I'm set for a good while.

I ended up snagging two from Newegg.  I wanted to give my business to Amazon, but I'm sleepy and they're late :)  Plus I still don't pay tax via Newegg. 

Im tempted to not wait for Amazon either, but im on the west coast, and i got nothing better to do. so ill probably wait.

Has Sony ever updated PSN after midnight? They usually have deals in the morning. I'm expecting their deal to go live around 9AM PST. Just a guess though.

bread's done
Back