Good News Everyone! 1 year of PS+ is going to be $29.99 Still Live at Dell

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Just strolled into GS and picked one up, they had STACKS of them on the wall so think stock will be fine. Tempted to get a second card but I'm already good till 2016 now.

Just bought mine from Amazon even w/ the tax. The kids and I are going to stay home tomorrow afternoon and rent Pacific Rim HD w/ the $5 credit while my wife goes to see Hunger Games 2: The Search for More Money. 

Haven't tried it yet, was going to wait until Christmas as a stocking stuffer, but Dragon's Dogma goes away Tues. Decisions decisions. 

out of curiosity, why in the hell would anyone buy a code anywhere else but online?
Because it was midnight and I was driving home from thanksgiving with the inlaws and looked over and Walmart was empty, a ghost town. Plus when you buy the physical card, you have something to give someone as a gift instead of a crappy looking print off from the online codes you get from some retailers. Not to mention, walmart was actually 29.96, I saved 9 cents on two!

Quick question:

If I wait to activate my code until Dec. 1st, will I still be able to download the November PS3 games?

Yeah I am as well. I figure a lot of people are trying to redeem their codes.
Thanks man, I'll wait. I was also redownloading my game collection to my new PS3 and got a ton of errors during the authorization step this morning that I didn't get last night at midnight. I think they're having a lot of server side problems.

Quick question:

If I wait to activate my code until Dec. 1st, will I still be able to download the November PS3 games?
Here's how it works, there is a rotating roster of PS+ games. Every 1 or 2 store updates (on Tuesday afternoons) X free games are added and X free games are subtracted. So if they add 2 free games they will remove 2 free games from the roster at that time. If you can be at your sony game console (I don't think you can enter them at the website) Tuesday morning, that would be the ideal time to enter the code as you can grab items from the last day of the sale as well as the free game leaving on Tuesday (Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen).

Thank you Mr. Owl, ha. I'll most likely activate it on Sunday so I can download the bulk of the games while I'm home. Then at some point during the week I'll get the new games after work.

Is there somewhere else besides the "enter code" option in the store that I'm supposed to be entering this?

I'm not getting error, but after I finish entering my code it just goes back to the Home screen.

I'm also having issues redeeming. Apparantly you can't redeem them online on your PC (which is weird, is that normal?). I got a message "cannot be redeemed on PC".

But even assuming that is normal, when I tried to redeem the Gamestop code on my Vita - I get ("An Error has occurred"). I guess later I can try on my PS3. But there's no reason the PSN+ code shouldn't work on the vita. 

Amazon is giving me an error.  The page where you're supposed to wait kept reloading and reloading.  Just going in circles until it said Sorry, processing is taking longer than expected.

Then it says do not reorder the item and to wait an extra 4 hours for processing.

Thanks! Just got the groupon deal for $25... Best deal available so far! I just wish that star fox 3d deal from last week would come back to groupon too haha.

I got my confirmation for the PS+ code from Gamestop last night, but still no code. Amazon gives you the code right away. However, the subscription cards were still $50 on Amazon after midnight Pacific, so I went with GS.

I bought one digital one from Amazon and then two cards from Best Buy - 3 years is good enough, I have never had PS+!

Ive heard youre going to have to be a + member to play MP on PS4?

Quick question - if a game gets removed from the library but I have already DLed it to play, do I still have access to play it until I delete it?  Or once it is out of the store am I unable to play it even if I already have it DLed?

Really hoping walmart puts this online as I have 50 in credit i'd like to burn. Don't really feel like setting foot in one of their stores today.

I bought one digital one from Amazon and then two cards from Best Buy - 3 years is good enough, I have never had PS+!

Quick question - if a game gets removed from the library but I have already DLed it to play, do I still have access to play it until I delete it? Or once it is out of the store am I unable to play it even if I already have it DLed?
You need it for MP on PS4 yes. If you download a free game, you have it until you + membership expires. You can continue to play it during that entire time and redownload it at will without paying anything. If you let your membership lapse you lose them.

Quick question - if a game gets removed from the library but I have already DLed it to play, do I still have access to play it until I delete it? Or once it is out of the store am I unable to play it even if I already have it DLed?
Ps4 does require plus for online play. Once you download a (free) game you have access as long as you are a plus member. You can delete a redownload as needed as long as you are a member.

Ps4 does require plus for online play. Once you download a (free) game you have access as long as you are a plus member. You can delete a redownload as needed as long as you are a member.
Really? So I can literally just DL every game and delete it right after installing and play it a year later as long as i did that previously? that is pretty freaking great.

Pumped up!!!

Really? So I can literally just DL every game and delete it right after installing and play it a year later as long as i did that previously? that is pretty freaking great.

Pumped up!!!
You don't even have to take the time for an initial download if you're just going to delete it. Just checkout through the PS Store web site. You can even run PS4 content through the cart if you don't have one. When you do, all that stuff will be in your purchase history.

You don't even have to take the time for an initial download if you're just going to delete it. Just checkout through the PS Store web site. You can even run PS4 content through the cart if you don't have one. When you do, all that stuff will be in your purchase history.
So the game will just show as FREE in the PS Store? For example, Uncharted 3, I just checkout and it will stay in my Previous purchases forever?

Can anyone help me figure out how to buy playstation plus from Amazon from my iPhone?? I keep trying to add playstation plus to my shopping cart but it keeps telling me that it can't be purchased through my shopping cart and to return to the page to find instructions on how to purchase it... But the thing is I can't find those instructions.

So the game will just show as FREE in the PS Store? For example, Uncharted 3, I just checkout and it will stay in my Previous purchases forever?
Yes, the game will show up as free. But make sure it says free before you purchase it. After that you can either have you PS auto download it or you can just go into your download history.

Yea thats what I did. I sold my PS3 and still had a few months left on my PS+. I keep making sure I go to the site and purchase all of the free PS+ content so when I get my PS4, or if for some reason ever get another PS3 I will have all the free stuff.

So I have enough to last till Dec 2016 but I am contemplating one more. I barely plan out my week yet I am locking down 3-4 years of PS+...I need help.

Looks like Amazon actually sent out redeemable promo codes for the Instant Video credit instead of tying it to the account like they usually do.  

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back