Goozex - 50% off $15+ trade credits packs (Feb 7th - 21st)

Yay for getting matched for FIFA 09 360 for the 6th time only to have the seller not confirm the trade. At least this time they didn't confirm it and proceed to not ship it, making me wait three weeks to get a points refund. :/

[quote name='jfuze']I didnt want to start a new thread,... but could someone explain to me how Goozex works? Im a little confused.[/QUOTE]

Its fairly easy, if you have questions pm one of us.

I don't understand very well how the goozex system work. How they prevent a buyer creating a another account and fake a shipment to themselves so they get points and only pay for the trade credit? I guess scammers could do this with crappy/low demand games very easily.

[quote name='cerot']I don't understand very well how the goozex system work. How they prevent a buyer creating a another account and fake a shipment to themselves so they get points and only pay for the trade credit? I guess scammers could do this with crappy/low demand games very easily.[/QUOTE]

you would have to find a game that had 0 demand and 0 ready to trade since you cant pick who you get matched with.

even then, it's a zero sum game because you would just be moving points between two accounts, goozex doesn't pay out the points, the person on the other end of the trade does

I understand why so many people are confused about how Goozex works. It's actually an age-old system, there are book trading services that work the same way.

[quote name='vherub']even then, it's a zero sum game because you would just be moving points between two accounts, goozex doesn't pay out the points, the person on the other end of the trade does[/QUOTE]

Thanks i see now, but what about when goozex started when nobody had points to spend. How they did those first trades?

[quote name='cerot']Thanks i see now, but what about when goozex started when nobody had points to spend. How they did those first trades?[/quote]

people traded 100 pt games, they held promotions... people bought points and used them. ect.

bread's done
Back