Government BailOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Soodmeg']They are not sports.

The only way to be a sports is if its one human body (or a team of human bodies) competing against one or another group of human bodies within the same plane and includes some type of offense and defense.

Things like Chearleading, Nascar, Dancing not sports.
Things like, Ping Pong, Boxing, Track are sports.

Then there is baseball....which is just barely a sport at all.[/quote]
I see that you've stopped using contractions.
Just embrace them.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:nottalking:[/quote]
fuck you

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why do you keep writing "your" instead of "you're"??? Everyone keeps calling you on it but you just keep doing it! :bomb:[/quote]

fuck you

[quote name='joe2187']Grammatical disobedience.[/quote]

Your cool

[quote name='senorwoohoo']It's because he is a camera jockey and doesn't need to be able to do anything but press a button and lug around equipment.

:)[/quote]

fuck you I'M OUT!

[quote name='st0neface']Mox, I went to Taco Bell for lunch today and they had taken the cheesy bean and rice burrito off the menu. You need to investigate if it was just at my local one or a chainwide thing.[/QUOTE]

Mine still has it, as does the website. So, hopefully, it's not nationwide.

[quote name='Moxio']Mine still has it, as does the website. So, hopefully, it's not nationwide.[/quote]

What are we gonna do if they discontinue it Sabu?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I see that you've stopped using contractions.
Just embrace them.[/quote]

No actually I type certain words out all the time. I will always type they are I just do for some reason.

Your is the one that gets me though.....but screw you guys anyway. :lol:

[quote name='TheRock88']Nascar is a sport, ever heard of teammates helping each other by drafting? Where's Casey when you need him?[/quote]

Get the hell out of here Nascar is not and never will be a sport. It simply isnt man. Sport has to be human vs human.

That doesnt make nascar bad......the fact that you are driving left for 6 hours is what makes it bad. :lol:

[quote name='Soodmeg']No actually I type certain words out all the time. I will always type they are I just do for some reason.

Your is the one that gets me though.....but screw you guys anyway. :lol:

Get the hell out of here Nascar is not and never will be a sport. It simply isnt man. Sport has to be human vs human.

That doesnt make nascar bad......the fact that you are driving left for 6 hours is what makes it bad. :lol:[/quote]

Your is the one? They are not a sports? Jesus fucking Christ.

[quote name='JolietJake']Soodmeg is like a retarded Data, he can't use contractions and when he tries he fails miserably.[/quote]

I type the way I want. GET OFF MY BACK! I am the product of bad schooling.....and being slightly stupid. :lol:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Sood is my hero.

I have low expectations.[/quote]

That is what I pride myself on!

Hooray!

[quote name='JolietJake']So is the multiplayer in GTA4 any fun?[/quote]

Its got potential.....but I didn't like it much myself.

[quote name='dcfox']Hey Manthing, did you get Rock Band back yet?[/quote]

Didn't you see me give you a hearty fuck YOU, with regards to the shitty explody envelope?

I called you a carpetpooper like DMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back