Government BailOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']I remember when you said the controls weren't terrible.[/quote]

Yeah, on foot. I never said the driving controls were anything but garbage.

Anyway, as long as SR2 is better than SR1, that's enough for me.

[quote name='manthing']English Motherfucker, can you speak it?

;)

I'm not seeing that in the quote...[/quote]

fuck you, I was born here bitch. I aint no FOB

As for the quote, storyline wise...BREAK...gameplay wise though, SR wins hands down. :roll:

[quote name='Trakan']It did have easy achievement points, you got a bunch of them. Saint's Row didn't, I played it for like 30 something hours and barely got like 700. You stink.[/QUOTE]

Your favorite game is FFX.

[quote name='TheRock88']fuck you, I was born here bitch. I aint no FOB

As for the quote, storyline wise...BREAK...gameplay wise though, SR wins hands down. :roll:[/quote]

:rofl:

comma =/= break

comma = continuation.

We're gonna need a ruling from GrammarKing on this one...

[quote name='zewone']Nah. You said the driving controls weren't bad and you apologized for being a jackass.

I remember it vividly.[/quote]

Yes, you remember what I said much more than I do. How could I be so foolish? :(

Actually, what I said was it wasn't as bad as I had originally thought when I first started it, but I never said they were good.

[quote name='zewone']Your favorite game is FFX.[/quote]

And you liked it.

I swear to God your opinions change daily.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Anyone know where in the million 360 menus I go to tell it to keep downloading demos I initiated even if the system is off?[/quote]

System Settings(Last blade on the right)...and I believe its called first time settings...or something to that effect.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Anyone know where in the million 360 menus I go to tell it to keep downloading demos I initiated even if the system is off?[/quote]

The Media blade --- Pictures and you press X when it pops up on the screen.

[quote name='TheRock88']I'm taking grammar lessons from the same $$$$a who went apeshit and no one knew what the fuck he was saying on the CAGcast. uh huh.[/quote]

Calm down dude...

Just fucking with ya...

Sheesh...

:roll:

[quote name='Trakan']And you liked it.

I swear to God your opinions change daily.[/QUOTE]

I did. But, it's still your favorite game.

[quote name='zewone']8MS is the minimum for playing video games, I thought.

Unless you like ghosting.[/quote]

Oh shit, you're right. I didn't even see that.

Wow, 10ms? I didn't know they made TVs that slow anymore.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']System Settings(Last blade on the right)...and I believe its called first time settings...or something to that effect.[/quote]

Actually, I found it under console settings and shutdown. I had to tell it to enable background downloads. Is that right?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Not everyone can stuff 20 of their family members in a singlecab pickup truck, TFN.[/quote]Dude, I know! I feel sorry for those people. Asians are tiny, flexible people!

Alright, at least SR2 is keeping up with the good soundtrack like the first one.

Death From Above 1979 - Sexy Results :cool:

I played an ultra prestige in CoD4 last night named madvilliany .. I kicked his ass all over the place. Also, I had a 22 - 0 game.

politics4.jpg

Brak, you got any music recommendations? Specifically, something on the quirkier side like The Cardigans.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Mak, lets play COD.[/quote]

k

[quote name='Brak']That two-track soundtrack is off the hook![/QUOTE]

I actually listened to the classical station the most, but yeah, anything with MF DOOM makes it a great soundtrack.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Not yet though. We're walking down to the diner to get pie.[/quote]

Alrighty. Let me know when you're ready.

Get Metric's Old World Underground, Where Are You Now, Mak.

[quote name='zewone']I actually listened to the classical station the most, but yeah, anything with MF DOOM makes it a great soundtrack.[/QUOTE]
I don't know... most of the music sounded like Volition, Inc. made posts on CraigsList, asking for local musicians to send them some MP3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back