Government BailOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bullshit clearwire cock guzzling internet provider. Its wireless broadband ie. using the cellphone networks for internet ie. when people make phone calls/torrent in the area it rapes the entire network. It was literally the only option I had though. No lines in the area and no phone lines in the apartment, so dial-up isn't even an option.

Download speeds are good enough, but the ping to anywhere gets ridiculous at random times. They also throttle bandwidth, especially upload shit, so online games and hosting shit/torrents are all suck.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You don't want to play with him, Temporaryscars. I don't like to say the phrase, but his connection really is AIDS.[/quote]

That ok. I was just going to use it as a platform to ask him to change my locks.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That ok. I was just going to use it as a platform to ask him to change my locks.[/quote]

He hasn't graduated HS yet.

His apprenticeship won't be done until at least 10-15 minutes after he 'graduates'

[quote name='TheRock88']...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
[/QUOTE]

fucking shitting on the carpet again.

[quote name='manthing']He hasn't graduated HS yet.

His apprenticeship won't be done until at least 10-15 minutes after he 'graduates'[/QUOTE]

Wow. You think he learns that quickly? Then again, he assimilates brak's opinions into his own rather quickly. :whistle2:k;)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Y'all are kinda assholes to darthbudge. I feel guilty once I remember he's like 15.[/QUOTE]

I felt bad until he became self-aware. Then the snot rubbing video took it to the next level. That shit was bwallin'!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
Wow. You think he learns that quickly? Then again, he assimilates brak's opinions into his own rather quickly. :whistle2:k;)[/quote]

He's gonna 'graduate' 'high school' in a few months, he obviously learns quickly...

-----------------------------------------------------------

The 'Address Unknown' funhouse level was sick.

Brak, what did you think of the level?

:lol:

PS Bayxter:

I found a way to get MP2 widescreen and not make Max look chubby:

I'm playing it on the Xbox using the HD pack on my HDTV

:cool:

Are there any coupons for Blockbuster (B&M) floating around? Maybe a rent 1 get 1? I want to try some games out but I haven't rented games forever.

You should sell your Wii on ebay and purchase a PS3 with the 30% cashback from a reputable seller, Rocko. Probably won't find a better deal on a BC system ever.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Go to Hollywood Video instead, Rokk0!

www.xboxlivediamond.com and use Major Nelson as the tag. R1/G1 coupon for games/movies. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Says you need the membership card on the coupon. I guess I could, uh, fix that, though.

Jimbo, I was considering that, but BC systems seem to be really expensive, and I don't want to spend that much money and not see my cashback for three months. I feel like I might be rushing into wanting a PS3 anyway. I'll just see how I feel in a few months.

[quote name='Trakan']No Kitchen Nightmares or The Office tonight because of that stupid debate?

Lame.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

Story in the Witcher is getting good where as the story in GTA seems to be slowing down (doing stuff for the irish family, just robbed the bank). Deadly combination.

[quote name='Rocko']Says you need the membership card on the coupon. I guess I could, uh, fix that, though.

Jimbo, I was considering that, but BC systems seem to be really expensive, and I don't want to spend that much money and not see my cashback for three months. I feel like I might be rushing into wanting a PS3 anyway. I'll just see how I feel in a few months.[/QUOTE]http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-PS3-PLAYSTATION-3-PREMIUM-60GB_W0QQitemZ290265036643QQihZ019QQ

Comes out to $290ish. I bought my used 60GB from them back in March for $400:)shock:) and it was good as new, came with the box and all that stuff. They post on CAG and have pretty good customer support too, since they're a small business.

I could get a 40GB for $210, though. BC was only a problem for me if I was going to sell the PS2 to GS for that $100 thing.

I dunno, I'm just hesitant about spending all that money and not getting it back for a while, as well as selling the Wii. I'll probably wait.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The bank robbery in GTA4 was kinda ____ing sick.[/quote]

Was that the one where:

you had to run through the alleys in Chinatown to reach the subway, came up in Times Square, then had to drive back to Brooklyn?

I think that was my favorite mission.

Very reminiscent of Heat

[quote name='lordwow']I never finished GTA IV[/QUOTE]

Never finished GTA IV.
Never finished LO.
Never finished your interview series.

What happened to you man?
Where'd your focus go?

--

Yes, manthing. Easily one of the best, if not the best, mission in the game.

Yeah, it was kind of ____ing annoying how you could get ____ed over so easily and have to start it over again from the beginning but it was satisfying once you pulled that shit off without a hitch.

[quote name='Trakan']No Kitchen Nightmares or The Office tonight because of that stupid debate?

Lame.[/quote]

Yeah! Who cares about who is going to lead this troubled country for the next four, possibly eight years?! I need some completely fake reality TV and a show that will never live up to it's British original!

[quote name='Mojimbo']The bank robbery in GTA4 was kinda ____ing sick.[/quote]

I pulled it off last night on the first try. I was pretty impressed. :D

[quote name='lordwow']I tried to get back into GTA IV after stopping for a while, but the driving physics drive me nuts.[/quote]

Hey! Remember when the game first came out and I said this and everyone roasted me? Yeah, me too.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Never finished GTA IV.
Never finished LO.
Never finished your interview series.

What happened to you man?
Where'd your focus go?[/QUOTE]

I know, I'm a failure.

But at least I have a job... and a girl ;)

Jim, I remember the first time I attempted that mission, I was crossing the bridge when the SUV caught fire.

I ran over a police blockade, took a policecar, but the dumbfuck AI stayed shooting at the cops...

:wall:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I pulled it off last night on the first try. I was pretty impressed. :D

Hey! Remember when the game first came out and I said this and everyone roasted me? Yeah, me too.[/QUOTE]

At first I thought they were more "realisitic," but they're really flawed, especially on turning.

The driving engine isn't Burnout but I had no problems dealing with it.

Hmm, $40 shipped is still pretty expensive for the Godfather trilogy. I could live with $30 but the third one can go ____ itself for another $10.

I wish I had something :cool: that I needed to buy so I could take advantage of this cashback but I've got everything I need. I was thinking PC parts but it wouldn't be worth it.

The first Dead Space review has made its way online and, no surprise to us, it got a pretty damn good review.

CVG spotted the first game review over at Xbox World 360 magazine who gave it a 91% and went as far as to say that Resident Evil developer Capcom should take note of Dead Space, "because EA can teach them a thing or three about survival horror." Ouch. The review goes on to gush about the game's film-worthy script, intense horror themes and describes it as "Rapture in space: every bit as disturbing, just as meticulously designed and easily as believable." We think it's safe to say that if more reviews mirror these kinds of impressions, then Dead Space delivered as promised. Our excitement level rises ...

:whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back