Government BailOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='utopianmachine']Hey, if I'm downloading game demos, if I turn off my 360, will it keep downloading?[/quote]

Yes, if you enable the setting to do so under system settings.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Hey, if I'm downloading game demos, if I turn off my 360, will it keep downloading?[/quote]

Did your 360 download any updates right away? It is a feature that was added(that is user controlled)during one of the system updates, but I don't remember when it was added.

Mine had EoJ but it was $35 IIRC. So I guess they should potentially go half that? Probably be shipped away from my Target before that happens.

They had EoJ, Some 2008 NBA game and Madden 08 and that was basically it for PS3 and 360 stuff on clearance. My Target has been extremely crappy for clearance games for a year or two now.

But #83 hooked me up with a LO. :bouncy:

I want one of these controllers so bad! :bomb:

wtuaza.jpg

[quote name='manthing']Should I keep an eye out Icy?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']Ah...EoJ is still $34.XX. I'll check next week, but if I get can it, you're definately paying the shipping on that...I can't send that for free. :cry:

Mak, if you want LO, PM me. And do it before 3:00, I'm leaving for the weekend and won't be back till Monday.[/QUOTE]

Maybe? I don't know. I was sort of interested in it because I thought it might be a cheap way to get an PSEye for using with LBP, if LBP can use that sort of thing. But if you can just usb key photos onto the PS3 for it, I probably don't need one.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I think they're trying to turn it into a weekly or bi-weekly show or something.[/quote]

I love how they totally got rid of that other group of dudes.

There were no laughs had.

I saw the one where they play the different laser games and that was pretty good, but I haven't seen a better once since.

Hey, Liquid 2:

"If science is limited to only natural explanations but some natural phenomena are actually the result of supernatural causes then science would never be able to discover that truth — not a very good position for science. Defining science to allow for this possibility is just common sense. Science must limit itself to testable explanations not natural explanations. Then the supernaturalist will be just as free as the naturalist to make testable explanations of natural phenomena. The view with the best explanation of the empirical evidence should prevail." - Don McLeroy, head dude in charge of the Texas State Board of Education who is currently dictating the state's science curriculum for the next ten years; darthbudge's mom

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back