Government BailOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']Flaco Bey![/QUOTE]

Ya know, this has me thinking...who has the best aliases?

It's between DOOM, Kool Keith, and Ghostface for me.

No one's fuckin' with Viktor Vaughn, Dr. Octagon, or Tony Starks.

You guys are crazy. Remember I am a black Jamaican I have a total of 6 full names (if anyone remembers me saying that a while back)

I will give you a hint.

Emeka Okafor real name is Chukwuemeka Ndubuisi Okafor, You have to think along those lines.

That shit is way too hard. TFN comes up with some dumb shit for people to do for XBL points, but shit, those blow cheez-its out of the water.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Wait, so we're trying to guess your jungle tribe name and all we're getting is a pack of Cheez-its?

fuck you.[/quote]

But they are tribal cheez its. You can only get them in my home country of ...."where ever the hell I am from" :cry:

Also, I dont know why you guys started trying to guess it in the first place...crazy white folks.

[quote name='st0neface']That shit is way too hard. TFN comes up with some dumb shit for people to do for XBL points, but shit, those blow cheez-its out of the water.[/quote]

What? When did he ever do that?

Hell knowing the fact that there is no way to actually guess my name I would put a xbl title game on it. :lol:

I kid I kid....no one shall know my name.

Faizon Love?

faizon.jpg

My wife and I were doing that Rolling Stones gig last night on Rock Band 2. It's an 8 song set, and everything was going well until the last 2. First they throw Battery at us. I'm playing Guitar on expert and she's singing on hard. We somehow get through that one. Then they throw Painkiller at us. I can not do that guitar solo for the life of me.

I hope we can get through it tomorrow.

There's a picture of the super sexy Samantha Ronson and her ugly girlfriend Lindsay Lohan on the front page, LinkinPrime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back