Government BailOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck Taco Bell? No cheesey bean and rice burrito? That motherfucker was more than wept off the value menu, it was nowhere to be seen.

[quote name='manthing']Ruh Roh....

Don't let Moxio hear that...[/QUOTE]

Me and Moxio may have to start an allegiance to bring it back...unless it was just at my Taco Bell. In which case he'll just laugh at me.

[quote name='st0neface']Me and Moxio may have to start an allegiance to bring it back...unless it was just at my Taco Bell. In which case he'll just laugh at me.[/quote]

Dammit...

Now I'm gonna have to go to TBell to see if the local one still has it...

Sin and Punishment 2 is something to be :whee: over, but the rest? Ich don't tzink so.

That Punch Out! game will probably control like poop.

[quote name='Mojimbo']We should have let woohoo kill the OTT with "dildotron."[/QUOTE]

I guess stupid inside jokes with my friends doesn't translate well to the OTT. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dial your fanboy shit back a bit, LinkinPrime.[/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah, dial it back.[/quote]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Dial that shit back, B. DIAL THAT SHIT BACK![/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']We gotta take the dial back![/quote]

:whistle2:(

[quote name='tiredfornow']MEGATONNN is when something amazing/big happens, right?[/quote]

Supposedly

[quote name='st0neface']It's how LP spells Megatron.[/quote]

:rofl:

Ugh. Having trouble setting up the 360 Wireless Network Adapter. I've got it plugged in, and when I go to test Media Connection, it just says I'm not connected to a wireless network. Shouldn't it give me an option to pick one? I'm confused. :cry:

[quote name='crystalklear64']A cell shaded boxing game and some games I already own is not news..[/quote]

You're right...but its a MEGATON!!!!!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Wait, they're remaking Pikmangs 1 & 2?

...Why? :cry:[/QUOTE]

So they can drop the MegatRon!

It kinda stinks my Wii is just a space saver so I won't have a Genesis, SNES, NES, N64, TG-16, and Neo Geo hanging out in my room, but it makes me kinda sad theres nothing to actually play on the system anymore. :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']It kinda stinks my Wii is just a space saver so I won't have a Genesis, SNES, NES, N64, TG-16, and Neo Geo hanging out in my room, but it makes me kinda sad theres nothing to actually play on the system anymore. :([/QUOTE]

That is exactly why I want to sell. I actually have a huge backlog on the Wii too. I just don't have time to play it with school and having a 360. There is literally nothing in the horizon that I can think of that I want to play.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why did you ban yourself TFN?[/quote]
I spun out of control with my sea sailing and decided that its better for the site that I ban myself so you guys can continue on with your legit entertainment lives. :cry:

[quote name='munch']That is exactly why I want to sell. I actually have a huge backlog on the Wii too. I just don't have time to play it with school and having a 360. There is literally nothing in the horizon that I can think of that I want to play.[/quote]

How can you say that with

medium_imaginebabyz.jpg

coming out at the end of the month?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I spun out of control with my sea sailing and decided that its better for the site that I ban myself so you guys can continue on with your legit entertainment lives. :cry:[/quote]

Like the new Rise Up album coming out in a week...

:roll:

Well there's the new Fatal Frame game if you're a fan of those coming at some point, Mad World, and Monster Hunter which is always good times with a friend or 2.

Just nothing good coming from nintendo.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Well there's the new Fatal Frame game if you're a fan of those coming at some point, Mad World, and Monster Hunter which is always good times with a friend or 2.

Just nothing good coming from nintendo.[/quote]

Yeah, nothing to hold us over until Mad World comes out. :whistle2:|

[quote name='st0neface']It's how LP spells Megatron.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

straight $$ on that one.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I spun out of control with my sea sailing and decided that its better for the site that I ban myself so you guys can continue on with your legit entertainment lives. :cry:[/QUOTE]

:(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Who is "Rise Up" manthingy?[/quote]

Whoever the name of the $$$gy band you and Fudge dickride is...

What the fuck.

Whenever my boss edits my stories, she always fucks them up. My lead for one of my articles got all fucking butchered because she changed it into two sentences. :bomb: :bomb:

Has RC car battery tech improved much over the years? I remember charging the battery of one of the cars that I had for 4 or 5 hours and would be lucky to get 20 minutes or so out of those wastes of money 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back