Government BailOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Your friend sounds like a winner, sooder.[/quote]

Yeah I know but I have known him since I was like 6 dude, he is like grand fathered in on friends. At this point he could light a cross ablaze on my front yard and I would simply ask him to put it out when he is done.

:lol:

Yeah, I remember those games, too, wow. fuckin' sucked, but they were kinda fun since I didn't really give a shit my freshmen year.

Yeah I know but I have known him since I was like 6 dude, he is like grand fathered in on friends. At this point he could light a cross ablaze on my front yard and I would simply ask him to put it out when he is done.

Ah, so he's one of those friends. I actually cut off ties with one of those and the dude basically wanted me to die. I think I posted about that when it happened last year.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just back up a copy of Rock Band, manthing. :roll:

Ohhhhh, nevermind, you're still playing stupid. : )[/quote]

Why waste a 'word that expresses an action' when I can get the cable from MS for free?

You belong in a garbage can if you can't waste $1.50.

Besides, coasters are really nice to have when you have company over! I can't have no jiggaboo leaving a wet ring on my furniture... no sir, no way. :nottalking:
----
Frosty! I'd plug Lindsay Lohan. :cool:

morning OTT.

I love coming to work on Thursday and then being told that I have Friday off. It sure beats coming in on Friday and being told you have to work on Saturday.

[quote name='manthing']Shit, I'd lose the OXM and Disturbed DLC as well?

fuck, I gotta go home and get my serial # from my box and fax MS a transfer cable request form then...

fucking DRM bullsh*t...[/QUOTE]

Nah, you can move the OXM and Disturbed tracks...

I just forgot I how I'd gotten them originally and when I went to re-download them, I couldn't.

I had already wiped the RB content off the old harddrive, as I was cleaning off each game as I migrated all the settings to help me figure out what still had to be moved... Without meticulously looking through every freaking track and deleting each individually (including exported tunes), it's not something that screamed "frosty, you got these off a disc and those off a code. migrate them."

It was only when I saw the individual disturbed tracks and none were checked and the harmonix pack and it wasn't checked that I realized, "shit, I saw the three harmonix songs individually and the "pre-order bonus pack" for disturbed, which wasn't a re-downloadable option on the marketplace.

Whatever Mexico...

Like I said, I'll just wait for the transfer cable from MS...

And with the GB cap now installed on CuntCast, I think it's for the better anyway...

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yeah, I remember those games, too, wow. fuckin' sucked, but they were kinda fun since I didn't really give a shit my freshmen year.

Ah, so he's one of those friends. I actually cut off ties with one of those and the dude basically wanted me to die. I think I posted about that when it happened last year.[/quote]

Wow seriously? That sucks. My friend is an asshole but he is actually my friend. I stayed with him and his family for like half a year when my parents kicked me out of the house. I was best man at his wedding.

I mean he is clearly an asshole but he has nothing but love for me.

And lordwow you never set anything on fire but I wish you would stop eating all my food up!

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah I know but I have known him since I was like 6 dude, he is like grand fathered in on friends. At this point he could light a cross ablaze on my front yard and I would simply ask him to put it out when he is done.

:lol:[/quote]

Had a friend like that, kind of the Redneck hick type, never went 5 minutes without making some racist joke.

remember once a couple of black and hispanic students were about to fight eachother and started yelling how much of $$$$as and wetbacks they were....he was hooting and hollering, they look over at him and decide to kick only his ass instead of eacother. :D

[quote name='Soodmeg']
And lordwow you never set anything on fire but I wish you would stop eating all my food up![/QUOTE]

But I love fried chicken! :cool:

I have a pass for the Senses Fail show and I don't even know who they are. :(

Theres a sweet Street Fighter II cab at the place where they're playing, so I'll hang around for that.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I have a pass for the Senses Fail show and I don't even know who they are. :(

Theres a sweet Street Fighter II cab at the place where they're playing, so I'll hang around for that.[/quote]

I seriously hope you are joking... but they are playing in McAllen...

[quote name='Soodmeg']Wow seriously? That sucks. My friend is an asshole but he is actually my friend. I stayed with him and his family for like half a year when my parents kicked me out of the house. I was best man at his wedding.

I mean he is clearly an asshole but he has nothing but love for me.[/QUOTE]

This guy was completely insane, though, so I wasn't surprised he wished death upon me. :lol:

Motherfucker sent me an e-mail or MySpace message a month later saying he wanted to meet up for dinner and how he went to some concert. fuckin' nut...seriously, he was committed for a few months after he tried headbutting the window in the back of a cop car and split his head open when he hit the metal rail instead.

[quote name='st0neface']So no Donté? What about Dontrelle?[/quote]

Donatello?

images

[quote name='darthbudge']I seriously hope you are joking... but they are playing in McAllen...[/quote]Noo, really!

I have a friend who organizes most of the shows down here and he always hooks it up with a free pass or just lets me know to show up and I wouldn't have to pay, but most of the music he brings down isn't really my type. I think the last show I went to that he brought down was Scary Kids Scaring Kids and that shit sucked ass. :cool:

[quote name='st0neface']So no Donté? What about Dontrelle?[/quote]

[quote name='joe2187']Donatello?

images
[/quote]

Actually both of those are pretty close? Donatello was actually a nick name of mine for a really long time when I was a kid.

Also are there any black people named Donte?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Actually both of those are pretty close? Donatello was actually a nick name of mine for a really long time when I was a kid.

Also are there any black people named Donte?[/quote]

Donte Stallworth

So I have my 360 and want to play it. I recently received Bully Wii from Goozex, but I'm thinking of trading it back in and getting the 360 version. Am I crazy?

[quote name='utopianmachine']So I have my 360 and want to play it. I recently received Bully Wii from Goozex, but I'm thinking of trading it back in and getting the 360 version. Am I crazy?[/quote]

Crazy if you don't trade in the :baby: version for the 360 version

It's too bad the guy who posted the "I took the gay test and I'm only 29% gay" blog just deleted his post. That would have brought the lulz.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Noo, really!

I have a friend who organizes most of the shows down here and he always hooks it up with a free pass or just lets me know to show up and I wouldn't have to pay, but most of the music he brings down isn't really my type. I think the last show I went to that he brought down was Scary Kids Scaring Kids and that shit sucked ass. :cool:[/quote]

:(

You better go see them now. They are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back