Government BailOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lilboo']What stock did you buy for $0.63?[/quote]

Transmeta - TMTA

[quote name='Mojimbo']Way to darthbudge it, Number 83.[/quote]

[quote name='TheRock88']"I'm darthbudgin' it!" - #83[/quote]

He's selling his for a loss...I actually made a few bucks. Could have been a lot more!!!!

:wall:

So it's more like...

"I can't play the market" - #83

Actually, I revise that statement: if it has, like, a mini-VC on it, I'll probably want to pick it up.

Oh, and speaking of dishwashers, where the hell is that Dishwasher game from that XNA shit on the 360?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Buffalo Wild Wings has boneless wings for 40 cents tonight, right?[/quote]

Depends where you're at. Up here they're 50 cents, but Thurday is Boneless wing night

That's kind of creepy that AT&T knows that I have an iPhone even though I never bought it or registered it through that account, I just used my sim card from whatever shitty LG phone they gave me.

Any phone carrier can tell any kind of phone you have with the IMEI number that each phone has.

You could spoof the IMEI number in the old, 1.0-1.1.4 firmwares, using ZiPhone.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you hook up my boy, Pimpin' Chris 33, or did he do "it" himself?[/QUOTE]

I was going to, but when he found out how much it would cost to ship, he cheapskated his way out.

He did it himself.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Dual stick does suck. I wouldn't say the Wii is any better though.[/QUOTE]

That's why I tear up all these PC $$$$$$s on TF2, right?

The problem with that is since it recognizes it as an iPhone it only offers me the shitty $40 unlimited data thing if I want to upgrade on att.com, whereas if it recognized a shitty phone it would let me add the $15 unlimited Media Net package, like it does on my dad's line. I could probably bypass that by switching sim cards temporarily, though.

Kick both of their asses, zewone.

[quote name='TheRock88']cmon zew, we all know that your tactic is just to turtle in your base with your SG.[/QUOTE]
He's always been pyro when I've played with him.

[quote name='crystalklear64']That must be when you're not playing with me right? dizzam.[/QUOTE]

You play on shit servers, or really bad luck. Always stacked teams.

Join one of the rooms I play in. I'm always at the top of the list.

As soon as I started out sniping PC $$$$$$s using "point and click", I knew it was all BS.

[quote name='TheRock88']cmon zew, we all know that your tactic is just to turtle in your base with your SG.[/QUOTE]

I was playing defense since my $$$$$$ team wasn't. Notice how I held it down against you, music, and brak.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The problem with that is since it recognizes it as an iPhone it only offers me the shitty $40 unlimited data thing if I want to upgrade on att.com, whereas if it recognized a shitty phone it would let me add the $15 unlimited Media Net package, like it does on my dad's line. I could probably bypass that by switching sim cards temporarily, though.

Kick both of their asses, zewone.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can do that. But AT&T has a policy where they can start charging your iPhone price if they catch you, but they give you a heads up at least.

I still wanna know how you could super rocket jump in a controllable direction with any degree of success using a controller. Its fast and needs to be really accurate even with a mouse.

I've found like, 4 servers on the west coast that won't kick me when my ping does its thing and has a decent ping when its not being lame :cry:

The old "I suck dick because of my garbage internet connection, really, I swear!" line. Well played.[quote name='zewone']Yeah, you can do that. But AT&T has a policy where they can start charging your iPhone price if they catch you, but they give you a heads up at least.[/QUOTE]Wow, that's some straight-up bullshit. :|

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey, tiredfornoww, how did you get Saints Row 2 again?

In that case, I'm proud of him.[/quote]I downloaded it, you big idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back