Government BailOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']
The only mission I had real trouble with is the one where you had to get drugs or something out of an old hospital, and the cops come once you retrieve the package.
[/quote]

[quote name='lordwow']At first I thought they were more "realisitic," but they're really flawed, especially on turning.[/quote]

I thought the braking was fucked as well. It's like all the cars had brakepads from 1973.

Anyway, I thought the driving engine in Saints Row was the best. The multiplayer was much better as well.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I thought the braking was fucked as well. It's like all the cars had brakepads from 1973.

Anyway, I thought the driving engine in Saints Row was the best. The multiplayer was much better as well.[/QUOTE]

Saint's Row driving = GTA 3 driving = arcade driving.

In those games, unless there's a mission where you can't damage the vehicle too much, all driving is best done jaming on the accelerator and bat-turning with the e-brake.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Trueeee, Bioshock was "meh".[/QUOTE]

Up until you got through the crazy artist's place was pretty badass -- Fort Frolic?
After that, it was very mundane.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn, I'm probably too late...again!

-----

So what else did I miss while I was gone?[/QUOTE]

2000 keys?... about an hour? hell, I was probably late.

It was up around 12pm EDT, it seems. I didn't put mine in til 4...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Up until you got through the crazy artist's place was pretty badass -- Fort Frolic?
After that, it was very mundane.[/quote]Okie dokie.

I'm actually buying Dead Space.

One of the few games I preordered with that massive chunk of credit I accumulated with Kmart flipping. :D

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah! Who cares about who is going to lead this troubled country for the next four, possibly eight years?! I need some completely fake reality TV and a show that will never live up to it's British original![/QUOTE]

Murder!
[quote name='Temporaryscars']
Hey! Remember when the game first came out and I said this and everyone roasted me? Yeah, me too.[/QUOTE]

You'll love SR2. The driving is so fake/arcadey.

[quote name='Trakan']Hopefully Dead Space is better than Bioshock was.[/QUOTE]
You seriously stink.

I hate the whole irish family. Weakest characters so far, and really I'm in GTA for the story, so the mission was just meh.

The shootout with little jacob vs. dimitri after you kill that one dude near the start was better.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How do you turds find such good deals at Kmart? Every time I go, their games are $20 minimum.[/quote]

Up here?

A combination of hardly any Kmart shoppers due to the nearly 5 dozen Targets and lazy-ass employees who don't resticker sh*t

Though the last few games I got have been stickered properly...

:whistle2:(

Kmart clearance is no more where I live. Everything got rearranged one day and I haven't found anything in almost a year.

EDIT: Casey Ryback already told you no SR2 talk, zewone! :whistle2:|

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's ok zew, I saw it. And if you think the driving in realistic in GTA4, then I must ask, how many times a day do you ride the bus?[/QUOTE]

If you think the driving in SR1 is realistic, how many times a day do you turn on a dime going 90MPH?

[01:54] thetrakan: you don't hope dead space is better than bioshock?
[01:54] thetrakan: dude you stink
[01:54] thetrakan: bioshock was so underwhelming
[01:54] thetrakan: overrated
[01:54] zewuno: you have the worst opinion about videogames
[01:54] thetrakan: you had the same opinion, dick
[01:54] thetrakan: go back to the bioshock thread and check
[01:55] thetrakan: you thought it was going to be more like deus ex
[01:55] thetrakan: less fps
[01:55] thetrakan: remember?
[01:55] zewuno: yeah, it was still a great game
[01:55] thetrakan: you were disappointed just like i was
[01:55] thetrakan: it wasn't bad
[01:55] thetrakan: i just hope i like dead space more
[01:55] zewuno: i was disappointed that is was a 9, not a 10
[01:55] zewuno: you're fucking high if you think dead space will be better
[01:55] zewuno: worst taste ever
[01:57] thetrakan: idk, everyone was saying that bioshock was the greatest thing ever, deserved all these 10s it got
[01:57] thetrakan: i got sucked in
[01:57] thetrakan: i'm worried the same thing will happen with dead space
[01:57] thetrakan: and i don't want it to
[01:57] zewuno: ...
[01:57] zewuno: it's not even close to the same amount of hype
[01:57] zewuno: it's on a different fucking planet than bioshock
[01:58] thetrakan: whatever, i think i'll like this better
[01:58] zewuno: ahaha
[01:58] zewuno: that's great man
[02:00] thetrakan: and SR is way better than gta4
[02:00] thetrakan: does everything so much better
[02:01] zewuno: you really do have the worst opinion

[quote name='zewone']I never said GTA4's was realistic...[/quote]

You said it wayyyyyyy back when GTA4 came out and I ripped on its driving physics.

You also said that I would love SR2's driving physics because they were more "arcadey," after I made a comment about how I didn't like GTA4's driving which leads me to believe that you think I didn't like GTA's driving because you believe it's realistic and that I only like arcadey driving.

[02:02] thetrakan: vice city is better than SR though
[02:02] zewuno: please just shut up
[02:02] thetrakan: ahaha, it's fun to piss you off
[02:02] zewuno: this is like your "ryles beard"
[02:03] zewuno: like the shit that makes you say, "why do i associate with this person?"

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You said it wayyyyyyy back when GTA4 came out and I ripped on its driving physics.

You also said that I would love SR2's driving physics because they were more "arcadey," after I made a comment about how I didn't like GTA4's driving which leads me to believe that you think I didn't like GTA's driving because you believe it's realistic and that I only like arcadey driving.[/QUOTE]

Ok.

I'll agree with Dead Space and Bioshock, Bioshock was very very very easy actually...first game I actually got a 1000+ GP's in.

Dead space looks amazing.

SR2?....fuck that noise.

[quote name='manthing']I saw a bunch of nice ones at Targets over the weekend for like $6-$12.

Elan, Wave, and others

But they were all for the older version...

:whistle2:([/quote]

Yeah I guess, we'll be seeing a lot of clearance prices on the older model stuff.

BTW: What happened to Spider-Ham?

[quote name='TheRock88']Storyline wise, gameplay wise? SR wins hands down.[/quote]

You're fucking insane, The storyline is what kills the game...if it was gameplay, it'd be tolerable, but the characters were fucken godawful.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

BTW: What happened to Spider-Ham?[/quote]

I was looking up MUGEN and was testing a bunch out here...

[quote name='Trakan']GTA IV wasn't that good. Get off its dick, zoo.[/QUOTE]

If it had an easy way to get 1,000/1,000 achievements points, you would have loved it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I like how Temporaryscars backtracked and blamed his issues with GTA4 on his shitty controller.[/quote]

Glad you enjoyed that. Fact is, my controller was fucked around that time. I had to take it apart and fix it. So yeah, I guess it's just crazy to think that perhaps the terrible controls were a result of my broken controller. :roll:

WTF are you guys talking about, I was responding to TFN's post about VC. I'm saying VC is better in storyline wise, but SR beats it in the gameplay department.

[quote name='zewone']If it had an easy way to get 1,000/1,000 achievements points, you would have loved it.[/quote]

It did have easy achievement points, you got a bunch of them. Saint's Row didn't, I played it for like 30 something hours and barely got like 700. You stink.

[quote name='TheRock88']WTF are you guys talking about, I'm saying VC is better in storyline wise, but SR beats it in the gameplay department.[/quote]

English Motherfucker, can you speak it?

;)

[quote name='TheRock88']Storyline wise, gameplay wise? SR wins hands down.[/quote]

I'm not seeing that in the quote...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back