Government BailOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know what you mean. They spent some money this time around. Like, I don't know why, but they paid for Neyo and Beyonce songs... :/

I heard a rumor at work, that Neyo is collaborating with Marilyn Manson. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']SR2 also has some garbage like LCD Soundsystem, A-Ha, Lloyd Banks, Nas, and Joss Stone. :|[/quote]

You stink. A-ha is awesome.

What does "Kant" mean (German)?

Sentence is "Rot ist die Kant", so "Red is the" something.

My dad got this beer stein and it says "Green is the Land, Red is the ___, White is the Sand" but I'm not sure what that means.

[quote name='Rocko']What does "Kant" mean (German)?

My dad got this beer stein and it says "Green is the Land, Red is the ___, White is the Sand" but I'm not sure what that means.[/quote]

Red is the Edge.

[quote name='Rocko']What does "Kant" mean (German)?

My dad got this beer stein and it says "Green is the Land, Red is the ___, White is the Sand" but I'm not sure what that means.[/QUOTE]

I'd ask chika, but she's napping -- if I remember when she gets up, I'll ask if nobody else has answered.

kante is edge... but that doesn't totally make sense.

[quote name='joe2187']:whistle2:k[/quote]

What? Sports games are sweet when they come from good companies.

Your crazy man...your crazy.

[quote name='Soodmeg']What? Sports games are sweet when they come from good companies.

Your crazy man...your crazy.[/quote]

^this

[quote name='tiredfornow']Hmm, Xbox Live let me make madvil1ian. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
That stinks.

[quote name='dcfox']Netflix just added a ton of movies to their watch instantly! Good ones too![/quote]

Yes that did I looked through that earlier.

Only problem with netflix is that once they are not considered new it hard as hell to find good new movies with their browsing system.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Tennis and ridiculous golf games like albatross18/hot shots are the only fun sports games.[/quote]

Your dead to me.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Tennis and ridiculous golf games like albatross18/hot shots are the only fun sports games.[/quote]

I'd say what about bowling, surfing and skateboarding, but I'm not convinced they're sports. More like hobbies.

Mox, I went to Taco Bell for lunch today and they had taken the cheesy bean and rice burrito off the menu. You need to investigate if it was just at my local one or a chainwide thing.

[quote name='Soodmeg']........

Your dead to me.[/quote]

Why do you keep writing "your" instead of "you're"??? Everyone keeps calling you on it but you just keep doing it! :bomb:

[quote name='Soodmeg']What? Sports games are sweet when they come from good companies.

Your crazy man...your crazy.[/quote]

It just seems like a Lazy alternative to...ya know, actually playing the sport.

But I guess, some people like all that management of their favorite teams and whatnot.

Baseball, however is a boring ass game no matter how you spice it up.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why do you keep writing "your" instead of "you're"??? Everyone keeps calling you on it but you just keep doing it! :bomb:[/quote]

Grammatical disobedience.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'd say what about bowling, surfing and skateboarding, but I'm not convinced they're sports. More like hobbies.[/quote]

They are not sports.

The only way to be a sports is if its one human body (or a team of human bodies) competing against one or another group of human bodies within the same plane and includes some type of offense and defense.

Things like Chearleading, Nascar, Dancing not sports.
Things like, Ping Pong, Boxing, Track are sports.

Then there is baseball....which is just barely a sport at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back