Grand Theft Auto V - 11/14 New trailer released! We're bouncin' now!

i am checking it out now too, seeing if it is legit. lol
you can use that site as guide for alot of information/tips and tricks
It's definitely legit. I fired off some shots too to see if the cops would come in, but they just rallied outside the bank.

So i usually pause the game, go to online, and then Jobs to search for a game. Whenever someone kicks me from the lobby, i get put back in online and try to look for new jobs but the jobs option is blacked out and i cant select it. Is this supposed to happen?

Also whenever i first get online, and look for jobs under the same jobs option, the only one available is mission. But sometimes after i do some missions, races, etc then more become available. Same question, is that supposed to happen?

On the topic of the banks. I noticed a Flecc, or Flecca bank out by the shore that is modeled inside. You can't enter it though. There are NPC's in there during in game business hours, so I wonder if random banks will be burgarlizable as well.

Has anyone noticed the world records for the races are not possible in most cases? I just did a Bicycle race that took me 1:20 seconds to do. The world record was :25 seconds. There's no way. No way.

I got it this morning.
i guess there still bugs/issues to work out for gta online, man i really dying to do heist missions, but i doubt it will happen anytime soon with these issues.
so much for the new patch, it just gets worst, i cannot even connect online now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent had any problems really since the first update. But it is the weekend so there is probably a lot more people playing on the servers, that could be the problem.

I love how you can skip sections you have trouble with. THis makes frustrating or boring missions bareable. I find myself skipping the gunplay missions quite a bit because I'm not good at them.

I love how you can skip sections you have trouble with. THis makes frustrating or boring missions bareable. I find myself skipping the gunplay missions quite a bit because I'm not good at them.
i skipped the flying missions in single player, i sucked at it, and it takes too long to fly from one destination to another.

i probably already made close to the 500k already, i really have no plans as of yet to get any of the super cars,that you can purchase through Legendary Motorsport in gta v. i would also suggest not playing gta v online this weekend, because they are having issues with cloud server, so progress are not saved at all, and some people are reporting their character missing again.

i probably already made close to the 500k already, i really have no plans as of yet to get any of the super cars,that you can purchase through Legendary Motorsport in gta v. i would also suggest not playing gta v online this weekend, because they are having issues with cloud server, so progress are not saved at all, and some people are reporting their character missing again.
I played a solid 6-7 hours yesterday and had Cloud save issues all day, but it would constantly retry and eventually saved.

I've made tons of money, but I get sidetracked goofing off and end up closing the day with as much money as I started with... lol

I played a solid 6-7 hours yesterday and had Cloud save issues all day, but it would constantly retry and eventually saved.

I've made tons of money, but I get sidetracked goofing off and end up closing the day with as much money as I started with... lol
nah, just cuz you got the eventual saved message for the cloud, it does not meant it actually saved. like i said, i would advise not playing as of right now, until they sort out the issues. unless you like wasting your time ranking up, getting money from missions for nothing,

nah, just cuz you got the eventual saved message for the cloud, it does not meant it actually saved. like i said, i would advise not playing as of right now, until they sort out the issues. unless you like wasting your time ranking up, getting money from missions for nothing,
Well, it saved. I played again today, and it worked just fine.

Finally tried a race, and won it. Didn't realize they paid so well if you win them... haha.

Has anyone noticed the world records for the races are not possible in most cases? I just did a Bicycle race that took me 1:20 seconds to do. The world record was :25 seconds. There's no way. No way.
Yes! I did a race solo and someone did a lap in literally 1:00. I did the laps a few times and found that my fastest time was over 2:00's. It's not that the time was under mine by a lot, but that it was perfectly on 1:00 that really bothered me.

Tennis was a nightmare to play. I know, it's a GTA game...why am I playing tennis. But I'll never play it again after that match and its issues; both my player and the ball warping around the court, as well as the opposing player at points, my character not responding to button commands, spinning in circles, and never ending sets. I guess it's about as close to torture as one could get in the online of this game.

And why isn't the GTA Crew updated yet? I know people are saying add them on Xbox Live, but I just want to be in Crews where I can find people to play with. You get more points via Crews, so it's beneficial for all.

I played Survival the other night with 3 others. All 3 would die within 10 seconds to no exaggeration. I carried us to Wave 10, and then died halfway through, where it ended. None of them used cover. They ran around and stood still when shot. How do people in modern time, after years of cover based shooters, and over 2 decades of first-person shooters teaching you to hide behind objects and shoot when the advantage is yours, not comprehend to avoid staying in the open?

Yes! I did a race solo and someone did a lap in literally 1:00. I did the laps a few times and found that my fastest time was over 2:00's. It's not that the time was under mine by a lot, but that it was perfectly on 1:00 that really bothered me.

Tennis was a nightmare to play. I know, it's a GTA game...why am I playing tennis. But I'll never play it again after that match and its issues; both my player and the ball warping around the court, as well as the opposing player at points, my character not responding to button commands, spinning in circles, and never ending sets. I guess it's about as close to torture as one could get in the online of this game.

And why isn't the GTA Crew updated yet? I know people are saying add them on Xbox Live, but I just want to be in Crews where I can find people to play with. You get more points via Crews, so it's beneficial for all.

I played Survival the other night with 3 others. All 3 would die within 10 seconds to no exaggeration. I carried us to Wave 10, and then died halfway through, where it ended. None of them used cover. They ran around and stood still when shot. How do people in modern time, after years of cover based shooters, and over 2 decades of first-person shooters teaching you to hide behind objects and shoot when the advantage is yours, not comprehend to avoid staying in the open?
Are you on 360? I have yet to play with any crew members. At the most there is only ever 2 on besides me, and they never accept my invites.

I haven't seen wave 10 yet on survival. I always die at 4. Yesterday I finished wave 1 and it never started 2. We just ran around waiting and nothing happened. So I ran outta bounds till it killed me. Weird.

Are you on 360? I have yet to play with any crew members. At the most there is only ever 2 on besides me, and they never accept my invites.

I haven't seen wave 10 yet on survival. I always die at 4. Yesterday I finished wave 1 and it never started 2. We just ran around waiting and nothing happened. So I ran outta bounds till it killed me. Weird.
It appears nobody in the CAGS crew is ever online while I'm on, so I usually play solo or I'll join a random friend on my friends list.

same here, in the case i always see atleast 8-10 cag crew members on. when i send them invite, they never respond. when i attempt to join their game. They leave the game as soon as i enter their game. lol
it is like playing a game of cops and robbers. i felt i am stalking them, so i just give up now. The only reason i joined a crew was the extra exp/rank you get for doing missions together.

It appears nobody in the CAGS crew is ever online while I'm on, so I usually play solo or I'll join a random friend on my friends list.
I see 1 or 2, last time I saw 3. No more than that. Either the room is full or they're not using Free Aim. It would get annoying QUICK to switch back & forth.

I see 1 or 2, last time I saw 3. No more than that. Either the room is full or they're not using Free Aim. It would get annoying QUICK to switch back & forth.
Auto aim is only worth using on missions if you don't want a challenge.

I can totally see them doing the zombie thing in GTA V. It would totally work and I could see Trevor having a blast in the new undead world of GTA V. It worked so well with RDR and even though zombies are played out and a bit annoying, I think it would work wonderfully well in GTA V. 

I meant to say auto aim is only worth using on missions, when you don't want a challenge.
Considering the AI's aim is out of this world-ridiculously good, auto aim can be somewhat justified. Sometimes I just prefer not to break shit in my living room after getting one-shot in cover from across the map by a pistol-toting AI character.

Considering the AI's aim is out of this world-ridiculously good, auto aim can be somewhat justified. Sometimes I just prefer not to break shit in my living room after getting one-shot in cover from across the map by a pistol-toting AI character.
not to mention enemy ai has the quickest spawn time ever

I refuse to race online with randoms anymore - people just can't drive and just smash into people.. not fun at all
If it's being to done to gain an advantage, that to me is fine. I've done that. If it's done just to do it, then that is no fun. My main focus is winning the race, not playing bumper cars.

I don't do this with bikes though. Too easy to fall of them, which leads to frustration.

There should be a ghosting option so players cars pass through each other then people can drive and win based on skill not smashing people off the track.

So how safe is the online currently? I have refrained from even downloading the very first patch for it weeks ago and kinda want to start playing it, at least to do the missions and get some of the achievements for it but hearing how it's been affecting SP mode not sure I want to try it yet. If I wasn't working on my 100% save, wouldn't care so much but not about to have it screwed up. Suppose I could just use another file though...

So how safe is the online currently? I have refrained from even downloading the very first patch for it weeks ago and kinda want to start playing it, at least to do the missions and get some of the achievements for it but hearing how it's been affecting SP mode not sure I want to try it yet. If I wasn't working on my 100% save, wouldn't care so much but not about to have it screwed up. Suppose I could just use another file though...
some people are still reporting issues with patch affecting the sp, so for someone who wants 100% save, i cannot guarantee it.

Grand Theft Auto Online Update
Posted 4 hours, 55 minutes ago | Author: R* Q | Filed Under: Games, Social Club
GTAV_Beach_Bum_Screen_25-10.jpg

Get ready to drop some sea shells with all new vehicles, weaponry and a load of new Jobs that are coming in November with the Beach Bum Pack.

Thank you to everyone for joining in GTA Online throughout this first month of its release, for all of your awesome Online Snapmatic pics and Crew videos that we’ve spotted, for your patience and understanding as we’ve been working through the initial teething issues of launching an online experience like this, and for your excellent feedback to the official [email protected] email address. Please keep it coming as it is really helping us plan for the future of the game. Here’s a quick update for all Grand Theft Auto Online players worldwide on what’s in store in the immediate future.

THE GTA$ STIMULUS PACKAGE
We know many of you are anxiously waiting for us to show you the GTA$ Stimulus Package money we announced a couple weeks back. As mentioned in that post, we of course want to ensure that game progress loss issues are sufficiently sorted before distributing the GTA$ to everyone. We have a few more tweaks and fixes to make in a new title update that will hit sometime next week and then we will distribute the cash.

THE BEACH BUM PACK
Coming in early November will be the first add-on content update, the Beach Bum Pack which will bring all-new beach themed vehicles and new weaponry that you’ll be able to use in both GTA Online and Story Mode. Plus new customization options for your GTA Online character including new tats, hairstyles and more. We’ll also be adding lots of brand new action-packed Jobs to play with Gang Attacks, Survivals, Last Team Standings, Parachutes, Deathmatches and Races that will have you bloodying up the waters and coastlines of the finest beach resorts across Los Santos and Blaine County.

THE CONTENT CREATOR
We are also working to bring you the debut of the first part of the GTA Online Content Creator this fall – giving players the ability to craft, publish, rate and play custom-made Deathmatch and Race Jobs. We’ll be keeping our eye open for exceptional ones that we’ll be stamping as ‘Rockstar Verified’ and will be featuring them here at the Newswire and as part of forthcoming GTA Online Social Club Events. Both the Content Creator and the Beach Bum Pack are free.

SOCIAL CLUB EVENT WEEKENDS
Starting in November will be the first Grand Theft Auto Online Social Club Event weekends which will bring special rewards and bonuses ranging from limited-edition in-game Event Crate Drops to in-game discount specials and even a special new GTA Online live-stream show hosted by Rockstar at the Social Club Events page and Rockstar Games Twitch page – plus prize pack giveaways of hard to find GTAV gear and more.

Stay tuned as we hope to have more information with more details and specific timings on these content updates as well as on GTA Online Heists and the new GTA Online Capture the Flag mode to share with you next week. We will also have initial details on more additional content coming for both Story Mode and GTA Online in the next few weeks.

I have never been able to upload a selfie. I always get the error message. I don't get how others can do it.
For the first week it was a pain and almost never worked, sometimes even froze my game on me. But since the update i never had problems with errors or freezing. If it dont work just try again and sometimes it will eventually work.

I have never been able to upload a selfie. I always get the error message. I don't get how others can do it.
Yeah taking any picture and trying to upload it to their servers before was not a good idea because I'd usually have to hard reboot. It was working fine for me a few weeks ago though.

I seemed to have hit some kind of glitch. I can't buy stocks.

And I just did the third assassination mission. After the end of the game. Was trying to hit a billion.

Also, if you turn off console and reload the post mission save, it will cut your max profit off the market in half. But only if you turn off the 360. I had saves while my returns were 50%. I reloaded this morning and its capped at 23.65

bread's done
Back