Grand Theft Auto V - 11/14 New trailer released! We're bouncin' now!

Heists are up if people are interested. They're a Title Update. It's just under 5 gigs for the 360 and 1 gig for the One.

I'm debating buying this again to play these. Is there still an active CAG crew for the 360?
I jumped off over a year, so I would think others have as well. Some may have upgraded to the XB1/PS4 ports. I'm actually kind of interested to check it out. I don't want to waste a 12 month Gold card, if I don't end up sticking around. I've been searching for a 48 hour code, just to try it out.

If I end up jumping back in, I'm going to get murdered. My character was either on level 32, or 37, most likely around 37. Once they nerfed the payouts, it became a chore to level up.

I jumped off over a year, so I would think others have as well. Some may have upgraded to the XB1/PS4 ports. I'm actually kind of interested to check it out. I don't want to waste a 12 month Gold card, if I don't end up sticking around. I've been searching for a 48 hour code, just to try it out.

If I end up jumping back in, I'm going to get murdered. My character was either on level 32, or 37, most likely around 37. Once they nerfed the payouts, it became a chore to level up.
This - this is my exact same situation. I feel like because I'm around that rank I won't even be able to play Heist missions as people will probably kick me.

Don't blow your 48 trial yet. Most people are having issues with the servers across all platforms. Hopefully it's resolved in a few days.

fuck. Seriously? I just traded it to GS two days ago because I figured heists were still some time off.
What's crazier is that almost every retailer is still charging $59.99 for a new copy. I want to rebuy it, but not for that price. I'm surprised there wasn't a permanent price drop on the previous gen versions once the next gen releases came out.

Amazon has it for just under $40, and there are some people selling used copies for around $20-25.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't blow your 48 trial yet. Most people are having issues with the servers across all platforms. Hopefully it's resolved in a few days.
Well, THAT'S surprising. :roll: Seriously, I not shocked to hear that. I remember the launch of GTA:O, I ended up staying up, because I wasn't going to fall asleep. Never again will I do that. I felt for those who lost their character data. I actually wish I had a 48 hour trial to use. Don't want to waste my 12 month, in case I don't like it. :lol:

Ironically, from the time they fixed a lot of the bugs, to the time Rockstar nerfed the payouts, was when it was at its best.

[quote name="CMoney™" post="12559351" timestamp="1426011727"]I jumped off over a year, so I would think others have as well. Some may have upgraded to the XB1/PS4 ports. I'm actually kind of interested to check it out. I don't want to waste a 12 month Gold card, if I don't end up sticking around. I've been searching for a 48 hour code, just to try it out.

[/quote]
I played heavily for a few months when it came out and started burning out for the same reason. Jumped back in on Xbox One and payouts seem like they have found a good balance again.

Could not get into heists last night though. Worse than launch for me. At least on launch day for online I got in after enough trying.

The date was officially announced weeks ago.
And how accurate has Rockstar been with keeping release dates? I don't believe anything they say anymore until it's actually released and working.

Regardless, I'll probably pick it up again this week. I traded it to GS for ~38 a few days ago, and buying it back with the BD coupon should be about $40. And if heists isn't what it's hyped up to be, I'll just return it within 7 days.

[quote name="sp00ge" post="12561530" timestamp="1426091690"]And how accurate has Rockstar been with keeping release dates? I don't believe anything they say anymore until it's actually released and working.

Regardless, I'll probably pick it up again this week. I traded it to GS for ~38 a few days ago, and buying it back with the BD coupon should be about $40. And if heists isn't what it's hyped up to be, I'll just return it within 7 days.[/quote]
Release dates they have usually been pretty good with. Once a date is set they generally stick to it. Release windows, not so much. But I do get where you're coming from.

Regardless, I'll probably pick it up again this week. I traded it to GS for ~38 a few days ago, and buying it back with the BD coupon should be about $40. And if heists isn't what it's hyped up to be, I'll just return it within 7 days.
You might want to wait until the servers seem to work better for people. No point in wasting that 7 day return period.

how much does it cost to set up a hiest and how much do u get back im hoping its alot more then what u spent to start the hiest ?

Lol, logged into the Rockstar Social Club to enter their GTA V Custom PC sweepstakes and I noticed I had some requests to join the CAG crew as I was the crew leader. Shit, what?!

I'm surprised that post-game story DLC isn't out yet. I know they are definitely working on it at least but damn. At this rate I do not expect it to be out until September or later. I'm sure if it was a summer release we would have heard stuff by now and V's  second anniversary is in September so maybe then? It would really suck if they waited until 2016 since the game will already be 2 years old in 3 months.

I'm surprised that post-game story DLC isn't out yet. I know they are definitely working on it at least but damn. At this rate I do not expect it to be out until September or later. I'm sure if it was a summer release we would have heard stuff by now and V's second anniversary is in September so maybe then? It would really suck if they waited until 2016 since the game will already be 2 years old in 3 months.
I wouldn't be surprised if we get a peek at E3. It just seems like it is inevitable to be talked about with nothing else on R*'s plate (at least that I have heard). Or they could pull a rabbit out of the hat and show us a new Red Dead... A guy can wish can't he.

Anybody up for some heist action on Xbone?  Kids are with the grandparents, old lady is working overnight and I've been drinking!  Gonna try to stream on Twitch too, if my internet can handle it.

bread's done
Back