Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

I love :pc: 8.

The news and art live tiles are dope and some of the free apps -- like the free-book hubs and even a few games -- are fantastic.

Download the free Classic Shell and you never have to be (or see) Metro ever again -- skip grooming and begin on the desktop just like you always have. Switch between the two in an instant.

There's absolutely no need to upgrade your computer to 8 if you have Windows 7 doe. This is all old news doe.
that why i never did baha i wont i rather be spank by AJ Lee than get new laptop with windows tablet. who ever likes are microsoft hammer of bitches. no offense but im use to like microsoft before windows tablet aka windws 8. i never upgrade

Last edited by a moderator:
that why i never did baha i wont i rather be spank by AJ Lee than get new laptop with windows tablet. who ever likes are microsoft hammer of bitches. no offense but im use to like microsoft before windows tablet aka windws 8. i never upgrade

I'm easy to please in that way -- '95 through 7 were all good enough for me. I can't muster two fucks about an OS compared to other things.

If it plays my game then we a'ight.

I'm easy to please in that way -- '95 through 7 were all good enough for me. I can't muster two fucks about an OS. If it plays my game then we a'ight.
it matters if it at least similar to windows 7 the important feature start button has to be there and needs to be same system or spilit it up so people who doesnt use tablets or use once in while and the tablet. cuase it now not windows anymore

I'm easy to please in that way -- '95 through 7 were all good enough for me. I can't muster two fucks about an OS. If it plays my game then we a'ight.
Really - you even liked Windows ME?

{eyebrow raised}

That OS was littered w/ bugs, issues, freezes, and all kinds of other insanity.

Really - you even liked Windows ME?

{eyebrow raised}

That OS was littered w/ bugs, issues, freezes, and all kinds of other insanity.
i want windows mysterd when mysterd buys microsoft i heard he was suppose to be ceo soon. bahha. and i like windows 7. i have cousin who wouldnt upgrade to windows vista/7 cause he didnt like it. windows 7 was the last good one till microsoft stop being fools lol. i would never buy overprice crap on windows store i rather spend on steam os than windows store

i want windows mysterd when mysterd buys microsoft i heard he was suppose to be ceo soon. bahha. and i like windows 7. i have cousin who wouldnt upgrade to windows vista/7 cause he didnt like it. windows 7 was the last good one till microsoft stop being fools lol. i would never buy overprice crap on windows store i rather spend on steam os than windows store
Bah - I can't afford Microsoft...

...Well, at least not yet.

Not until SteamOS & SteamMachines; AMD's Mantle API; & the PlayStation 3 all together try to put the nail in Microsoft's coffin.

yea i reead it that nice but ew if u upgrade from 7 to 8 u have to reinstall everything lame lol
then you need this, use code MACR0913 to get it for 4.99.. ;)

51eh8ZUjMSL._SY300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Professor-Teaches-Windows-8-Download/dp/B009AYBBBY/ref=sr_1_1?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1380599227&sr=1-1&keywords=professor+teaches+windows+8

not anymore after i saw 8..1 gives u option lol but u know what awesome one of my survey give me questions about steam yea that fucking cool

I got surveyed about Dragon Age Inquisition before it was announced, which felt sorta cool... yes my life is rather sad indeed...

I got surveyed about Dragon Age Inquisition before it was announced, which felt sorta cool... yes my life is rather sad indeed...
lol i had fucking worst survey that was gaming relate on the f2p shit im llike why andd lots of ea games is crysis 3 done with dllc or there moree bahha. still waiting for crytek to finally done and put crysis 3 maxmium editon possilby on steam i know it a but they only partners so who knows

Looks like GMG is having a 2/$15, 3/$8 sale. Not a whole lot for most, but since I missed a couple bundles/sales I may end up grabbing something. Rather laughable some of the titles in the $15 tier, especially in comparison to the $8 tier that has most of the better games :lol:

Memories of their last similiar promotion (that time everyone at CAG copped Sonic Racing) had me giddy for a second when I opened my e-mail.

didn't notice wolf among us was not activated on steam when i bought it, had to activate through telltale and the game isn't even available for download through them yet....

New 25% voucher code:  GMG25-7VBH8-67CAC

Good 'til Tuesdayish.  Works on NBA 2K14, much to my dismay.

Whoah, when did Deep Silver take all their games off GMG? I was looking to see if the coupon would work on the SRIV season pass, only to find there's no Saints Row games (or Dead Island for that matter) showing up in the search. Not sure if this is US only, but man that's unfortunate.

With all the Batman talk...

75% off Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year (Steam) - $4.99 ($3.99)
75% off Batman Arkham City: Game of the Year (Steam) - $7.49 ($5.99)
75% off Batman Game of the Year Pack (Steam) - $12.49 ($9.99)

Other 75% off notables (prices below are pre-voucher as I'm not sure which are eligible)...

Alien Shooter (Capsule) - $0.99
Alien Shooter: Vengeance (Capsule) - $2.49
Alien Spidy (Steam) - $2.49
Alien Spidy: Between a Rock & a Hard Place DLC (Steam) - $0.49
Alien Spidy: Easy Breezy DLC (Steam) - $0.49
Alien Spidy Pack (Steam) - $3.49
Aliens vs. Predator (Steam) - $3.74
All Zombies Must Die! (Steam) - $2.49
All Zombies Must Die! Scorepocalypse DLC (Steam) - $0.99
Anna - Extended Edition (Steam) - $2.49
Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok (Capsule) - $4.99
BioShock + BioShock 2 Pack (Steam) - $9.99
The Darkness II (Steam) - $7.49
Dear Esther (Steam) - $1.73
Dungeonland (Steam) - $2.49
F1 2012 (Steam) - $9.99
LEGO Batman: The Videogame (Steam) - $4.99
LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes (Steam) - $7.49
LEGO Complete Pack (Steam) - $28.97
Lucius (Steam) - $4.99
Mystery Series: A Vampire Tale (Capsule) - $2.49
Overlord Complete Pack (Steam) - $4.99
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition (Steam) - $7.49

20% off voucher: GMG20-7EKXF-UTQXX

Just steam'd myself out of 2 cents by buying the Batman Double pack.  It also comes as one key, so there really is no reason not to buy those two individually.

That LEGO Complete pack comes to $23.18 and according to gmg reviews, also is just one key.  Probably going to wait a couple months in hopes they'll include Marvel Superheros.

Hmm, I want those Lego games, but I just know as soon as I get them Amazon will finally put up a crazy all inclusive bundle for just a bit more :whistle2:k
I am also tempted by this, but just know that once I buy it, the rest of the Steam versions of the Lego games will be included in some huge pack. The only doubt I have is the different licenses that all the games probably have may prevent a giant bundle from happening. And a little over $4 apiece is hard to beat to be able to play these games. Decisions, decisions.

Hmm, I want those Lego games, but I just know as soon as I get them Amazon will finally put up a crazy all inclusive bundle for just a bit more :whistle2:k
All I want is Lego Batman 2. It's supposed to be the best lego game anyway. A Batman collection (Batman AA, Batman AC, and Lego Batman 2) for $10 would be great ;)

All I want is Lego Batman 2. It's supposed to be the best lego game anyway. A Batman collection (Batman AA, Batman AC, and Lego Batman 2) for $10 would be great ;)
Hm. Even the best LEGO game is still a LEGO game. Unless you're playing with your offspring, you'll probably be bored before you finish.

y u h8 legoz
I don't. I used to play with them all the time when I was a kid. I'm not a big fan of LEGO games after spending about 15 hours on LEGO Batman 2. The story is amusing but the gameplay is basically clicking until you break everything on the screen and figuring out which power/suit you need to advance to the next area.

bread's done
Back