Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Also, can anyone enlighten me about these RHEM games?  I have never actually heard of them before, but apparently their kinda Myst like.  They're currently $3.73 for each the RHEM Trilogy and RHEM 4 and are all Capsule to play (which I usually don't bite on). 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone recommend teleglitch? I do like rogue games and this one looks ok albeit looking like some type of indie bundle fodder. I would like an opinion on it though.

Can anyone recommend teleglitch? I do like rogue games and this one looks ok albeit looking like some type of indie bundle fodder. I would like an opinion on it though.
Can't give impressions as I haven't played it.. but yeah, it'll end up in a bundle in 1-2 months.. it's published by paradox. It's not worth buying any paradox games unless you're gonna play them immediately.. they all get bundled.

Some more notables (all pricing is pre-voucher):

75% off Resident Evil 5 (Steam) - $4.99
75% off Resident Evil 6 (Steam) - $9.99
75% off Resident Evil: Revelations (Steam) - $12.49
75% off Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City (Steam) - $7.49
75% off Teleglitch: Die More Edition (Steam) - $3.24

20% off voucher: GMG20-7EKXF-UTQXX / GMG20-IWGQX-41IS1
25% off voucher: GMG25-GRV7N-YY833
Man, I really wish there was a RE: ORC Complete pack w/ all the DLC's.

And, I really wish they'd ditch G4WL-crap and give it full-blown Steamworks.

y are you spoderman talking spoderman ate ur brains why u have good wifi in his body damn
y are you hatin g on spoder-speak Amy must have spanked u too hard all mysterd fault

Some more notables (all pricing is pre-voucher):

75% off Resident Evil 5 (Steam) - $4.99
75% off Resident Evil 6 (Steam) - $9.99
75% off Resident Evil: Revelations (Steam) - $12.49
75% off Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City (Steam) - $7.49
75% off Teleglitch: Die More Edition (Steam) - $3.24

20% off voucher: GMG20-7EKXF-UTQXX / GMG20-IWGQX-41IS1
Everytime I think I've written off getting RE5 this week Capcom has come back with another deal :headache:

Can anyone sell me on it? I'm rather sick of my continued indecision so I will likely wind up grabbing it this time despite my best intentions...

Can't give impressions as I haven't played it.. but yeah, it'll end up in a bundle in 1-2 months.. it's published by paradox. It's not worth buying any paradox games unless you're gonna play them immediately.. they all get bundled.
Do as I say and not as I do ;)

y are you hatin g on spoder-speak Amy must have spanked u too hard all mysterd fault

Everytime I think I've written off getting RE5 this week Capcom has come back with another deal :headache:

Can anyone sell me on it? I'm rather sick of my continued indecision so I will likely wind up grabbing it this time despite my best intentions...

Do as I say and not as I do ;)
One strike I have against RE5 right now - it uses that damn G4WL, which we know is going away. And we've heard nothing on if Capcom will drop G4WL on a lot of their older G4WL games and instead make them full-blown Steamworks.

I think Ultra SF4 is the only one we know of, currently.

I must say, I really liked RE5 - it's certainly a MUCH better PC port technically than RE4. I mean, hell - you can even play RE5 with KB/mouse now. But, I think RE4 is the better game, honestly - b/c it was felt much more fresh and new to me. RE5 ain't too much different in the gameplay to RE4, honestly - it's a bit more action-y and you can do Co-Op w/ RE5.

I never tried RE5 in Co-Op, but it is there. The girl's AI isn't that great, but it horrible thankfully either - it's just there.

Both RE4 and RE5 are awesome, IMHO.

One strike I have against RE5 right now - it uses that damn G4WL, which we know is going away. And we've heard nothing on if Capcom will drop G4WL on a lot of their older G4WL games and instead make them full-blown Steamworks.

I must say, I really liked RE5 - it's certainly a MUCH better PC port technically than RE4. I mean, hell - you can even play RE5 with KB/mouse now. But, I think RE4 is the better game, honestly - b/c it was felt much more fresh and new to me. RE5 ain't too much different in the gameplay to RE4, honestly - it's a bit more action-y and you can do Co-Op w/ RE5.

I never tried RE5 in Co-Op, but it is there. The girl's AI isn't that great, but it horrible thankfully either - it's just there.

Do you think I would lose anything playing 5 before 4? As in, are the controls hard to go back to or anything of that nature?

Do you think I would lose anything playing 5 before 4? As in, are the controls hard to go back to or anything of that nature?
Speaking strictly of the controls, 4 is a bit more cumbersome than 5. Nothing a few minutes in game can't resolve, but frusterating none the less. If you intend on playing both, I'd run through 4 first. I think that 4 has the better atmosphere and story, but 5 has better gameplay mechanics.

Doesn't matter which you play first, I'd strongly recommend playing RE5 in co-op though.. Play RE4 first if all you want is singleplayer. Seriously, I'd play RE5 with you if you need a co-op partner.

What makes the controls in RE4 more cumbersome is that you have to constantly go into your inventory screen if you wanna switch weapons. You'll get used to it, but that's the only huge improvement RE5 has over the controls that I can think of.

Speaking strictly of the controls, 4 is a bit more cumbersome than 5. Nothing a few minutes in game can't resolve, but frusterating none the less. If you intend on playing both, I'd run through 4 first. I think that 4 has the better atmosphere and story, but 5 has better gameplay mechanics.
Doesn't matter which you play first, I'd strongly recommend playing RE5 in co-op though.. Play RE4 first if all you want is singleplayer.

What makes the controls in RE4 more cumberson is that you have to constantly go into your inventory screen if you wanna switch weapons.
Sounds like I should wait and grab 4 sometime then, as I'm mainly looking for single player. Also would prefer to wait until GFWL is (hopefully) patched out. Thanks :)

Sounds like I should wait and grab 4 sometime then, as I'm mainly looking for single player. Also would prefer to wait until GFWL is (hopefully) patched out. Thanks :)
Damnit, you quoted me before I could fix my typos and add a bit more content to my post! Anyway, unless you're REALLY against co-op I would play RE5 before GFWL goes away since we're not completely sure what will happened to GFWL.. at least that way you'll have a chance to play online co-op. Hit me up on Steam if you do buy the game and want to play with someone ;)

Well, I would NOT play RE4 w/ a KB-mouse; it's down-right terrible. Get a gamepad out for it. ;)

With RE5, KB-mouse controls got much better. I used gamepad w/ RE5 b/c I was used to it, thanks to RE4.

I honestly didn't think RE5 was too much different on gamepad than RE4 - there's some changes, since now you have a AI member w/ you...or, you could let someone do Co-Op w/ you.

I'm using KB-mouse for RE6. Here's why - RE6 feels WAY more shooter-like, these days and age. Plus, to add to this - the combat feels faster and a bit more visceral. RE6 felt like it got more complicated and cumbersome w/ the gamepad, as well. Given all of this here - the KB-mouse felt more at home for RE6 than ever before for me in a RE game.

Well, I would NOT play RE4 w/ a KB-mouse; it's down-right terrible. Get a gamepad out for it. ;)

With RE5, KB-mouse controls got much better. I used gamepad w/ RE5 b/c I was used to it, thanks to RE4.

I honestly didn't think RE5 was too much different on gamepad than RE4 - there's some changes, since now you have a AI member w/ you...or, you could let someone do Co-Op w/ you.

I'm using KB-mouse for RE6. Here's why - RE6 feels WAY more shooter-like, these days and age. Plus, to add to this - the combat feels faster and a bit more visceral. RE6 felt like it got more complicated and cumbersome w/ the gamepad, as well. Given all of this here - the KB-mouse felt more at home for RE6 than ever before for me in a RE game.
The KB/M controls are technically better in RE5 than RE6, which is really weird. Also, as long as you get used to them, the KB/M controls are superior to gamepad in RE5 too. You can bind every single inventory slot to a keyboard key, while you can't do that with gamepad. I don't know why they screwed that up in RE6.. I guess they felt like staying closer to the console version and were too lazy to change it.

yup she sucks really ddo i cant fucking beat the part puzzle cause ai is dumb lol and it fun playing coop with human than ai.

Foxhack

CAGiversary!
100% Feedback
14 0 0

Posted Today, 01:17 PM

HELL YEAH TOTALLY BUYING CRIMINAL MINDS, MURDER SHE WROTE AND GHOST WHISPERER

I mean uh

RESIDENT EVIL YEAH

get to rock some sweet, sweet Angela Lansbury ;)
anyone else having problems with the 8.1 update?

Foxhack

CAGiversary!
100% Feedback
14 0 0

Posted Today, 01:17 PM

HELL YEAH TOTALLY BUYING CRIMINAL MINDS, MURDER SHE WROTE AND GHOST WHISPERER

I mean uh

RESIDENT EVIL YEAH

get to rock some sweet, sweet Angela Lansbury ;)
anyone else having problems with the 8.1 update?
as spoderman would y u use windows 8 usee windows 7 the best in the world at windows i guess the last good windows there is. windows 8= windows tablet why microsoft whyu betray ur real pc and betray us for the tabley people who aint cool like sunasun mind link mns spoderman cheaplikfox neuro mysterd where billl gates fixed ur dyign company before the ydeestroy ur comany and make ur company bankrupt

Some more 75% off notables (pre-voucher pricing shown)

Condemned: Criminal Origins (Steam) - $3.74
Costume Quest (Steam) - $3.74
Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder (Capsule) - $2.49
Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage (Capsule) - $2.49
Devil May Cry 4 (Steam) - $4.99
DmC: Devil May Cry (Steam) - $12.49
Night at the Grindhouse (Steam) - $3.74
Raven Squad: Operation Hidden Dagger (Capsule) - $3.74
The Thirty Nine Steps (Steam) - $3.74
X-Com Collection (Steam) - $14.99
XCOM: Enemy Unknown NA (Steam) - $9.99

Don't know what's still valid or not, but these are the latest I'm aware of...

20% off voucher: GMG20-IWGQX-41IS1

That works, too!

If it's free, it's for me - and you! :D

Though, I wish Capcom would drop G4WL on LP1 Colonies and LP2 and switch them over to Steamworks only.
u mean all gwfl goes on every gwfl game and goes drm or steamworks so we dont have to worry and play quick on those games

bread's done
Back