Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Pretty awesome find on BF4. I was going to go BF4 on PS4, but as Nov 15 fast approaches, I realize the games I want to play (minus Knack), can be had on PC.

Here's to hoping BF4 runs solidly on my 2gb GTX570!

I going back and forth on waiting on both of them, ordering from GMG, or going through the hassle and ordering physical copies from Dell w/ 25 GCs on both.

This weekend's 25% voucher is: GMG25-3P6V5-3Q850

Most sale items probably will need the 20% one though:  GMG20-50Z66-SCTEU

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm contemplating getting Lost Planet Extreme Condition Colonies Edition for $4.

Talk me out of it....

Help me DRABeLincoln, you're my only hope!

Also, Doom 3 BFG vs. Doom 3 non-BFG plus add ons...which would you get?

I'm contemplating getting Lost Planet Extreme Condition Colonies Edition for $4.

Talk me out of it....

BFG. Comes with a lot more content if you don't already own Ultimate and 2.

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed for $4 now (code wasn't working before). Wish it was through the whole weekend so I could see if Tony can pull anything up, but I'm probably finally in on that :whee:

Talk me out of it....

Buy it, I will never tell someone not to add a game to their steam library.....even when it sucks.

Buy it, I will never tell someone not to add a game to their steam library.....even when it sucks.

New general voucher:
20_Voucher-Low-offer-box.jpg

This weekend's 25% voucher is: GMG25-3P6V5-3Q850

Most sale items probably will need the 20% one though: GMG20-50Z66-SCTEU
Sweet, got Max Payne 3 Complete Pack for $7.34 using your code. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could like your post more than once though. ;)

TAREM-BF4NA-BOOM1  for 20% off the base game for BF4.  You can combine this with the $10 credit for buying premium if you buy that first to get the base game to $38 for $88 total instead of $110

Uhhhh why is my post white?

TAREM-BF4NA-BOOM1 for 20% off the base game for BF4. You can combine this with the $10 credit for buying premium if you buy that first to get the base game to $38 for $88 total instead of $110

Uhhhh why is my post white?
This code doesn't seem to work anymore.

How does LEGO Marvel Superheroes compare to the PS3/360 versions? I'm wondering if I should wait for a price drop or just pick it up for the PC.

How does LEGO Marvel Superheroes compare to the PS3/360 versions? I'm wondering if I should wait for a price drop or just pick it up for the PC.
In case it matters to you, the Steam achievements are not working at the moment. There was supposed to be a patch "early this week" but nothing has appeared yet.

Weekend Vouchers:

GMG25-SGI75-S2ZJ9 - 25% off selected titles (usually preorders, non-sale items)

GMG20-P6Y1F-KC19F - typical 20% other things

Nothing too exciting, lots of KISS titles and Codemasters racers.  Real World Racing looks good, but also looks like future bundle fodder.

The Mafia 2 DLC pack is a pretty good deal, stacks with the 75% off voucher that a lot of us got free a while back.. managed to get the DLC for $2. I didn't get $2 credit after my purchase though..

The Mafia 2 DLC is a pretty good deal, stacks with the 75% off voucher that a lot of us got free a while back.. managed to get the DLC for $2. I didn't get $2 credit after my purchase though..
Shoot. I went for Civ 5, but I'd love to pick up the Mafia 2 DLC. Anyone have a spare voucher that they won't be using?

The Mafia 2 DLC pack is a pretty good deal, stacks with the 75% off voucher that a lot of us got free a while back.. managed to get the DLC for $2. I didn't get $2 credit after my purchase though..
Thanks for the reminder. Time to add DLC to a game that will never get out of my backlog!

edit: Okay, 6 freaking DLC codes might give me enough motivation to actually install this

Thanks for pointing this out. I assumed they'd have disabled the coupon, so didn't even bother to try it. :dunce:

Argh! Why didn't anyone mention the Mafia II DLC voucher?! I picked Civ V ('cause I already had Mafia II). Is it "transferable"? Does anyone have one they're not gonna use?

Argh! Why didn't anyone mention the Mafia II DLC voucher?! I picked Civ V ('cause I already had Mafia II). Is it "transferable"? Does anyone have one they're not gonna use?
The code is universal, but it doesn't work if you didn't choose Mafia 2 during the free promo.

Apparently, the voucher is tied to your GMG account. You can try it, we all got the same thing: TAREM-8HHS6-BSYEQ but it looks like it only works if you actually got Mafia 2.

edit: spoder'd

The code is universal, but it doesn't work if you didn't choose Mafia 2 during the free promo.
Ah, crap! Thanks for letting me know - I tried to paste TAREM-8HHS6-BSYEQ ten different ways in the last two minutes. Oh well, maybe I can get the DLC from the trading thread...

Edit: Hey! Notification of quoted posts is back - took them long enough!

bread's done
Back