Green Man Gaming (Steam) Deals: 25% Off Hitman

Still hoping someone can set me up with the Mafia II DLC, and I also need to point out that Civ 5: Brave New World is $10 with the code, along with a possible $4 credit.  I'm thinking about it, but if anyone really wants that deal I'd help them out.

damn my voucher for brave new world is not working.

TAREM-FEUBS-38ND8, anyone else get theirs to work?

hmmm, it works now, apparently can't stack it with the 20% off voucher 

Last edited by a moderator:
damn my voucher for brave new world is not working.

TAREM-FEUBS-38ND8, anyone else get theirs to work?

hmmm, it works now, apparently can't stack it with the 20% off voucher
Does it still give you the $4 credit if you use the voucher on the sale price game?

9.05 stil too pricy cmon 75% for bnw plz god damn it with 33% would make it sexy but damn 11/8/2013 when it over llol 

OP updated with latest deals:

20% off general code: GMG20-P6Y1F-KC19F

25% off the listed games below: GMG25-SGI75-S2ZJ9  ends 11/4

The following deals are also available until 1600 UTC Monday November 4th:

It doesn't give credit for the Mafia 2 voucher either. Pretty sure the credit is dead.
filed a support ticket since I couldn't find any expiration date for the credit nor any stipulations mentioned in the email that you can't stack the code and receive the credit.

filed a support ticket since I couldn't find any expiration date for the credit nor any stipulations mentioned in the email that you can't stack the code and receive the credit.
I noticed that too, but thought $2 for the Mafia 2 DLC pack was good enough. Contacting them might alert them faster to the voucher stacking, which I'm not sure was meant to be intentional or not. Let us know what they say.. if they give you credit I'll probably contact them lol.

I'm mad now. I was forced to make a new account to get the free Mafia II, because somehow they didn't let me to link my main GMG account to get the freebie. Now I can't go through checkout on the additional account and the voucher doesn't work on the main account.

EDIT: Even more fun! They charged me $2 two times and still they say that something is wrong with my payment, so no DLC for me.

I'd like to hear where this goes. I'm still a bit on the fence for Brave New World, and $6 is certainly more tempting than $10.

I noticed that too, but thought $2 for the Mafia 2 DLC pack was good enough. Contacting them might alert them faster to the voucher stacking, which I'm not sure was meant to be intentional or not. Let us know what they say.. if they give you credit I'll probably contact them lol.

I'd like to hear where this goes. I'm still a bit on the fence for Brave New World, and $6 is certainly more tempting than $10.
I'll let you guys know either way as soon as I receive a response from them; and shit I might've ruined the stacking voucher for everyone else.

I'll let you guys know either way as soon as I receive a response from them; and shit I might've ruined the stacking voucher for everyone else.
Ok, I received an email from Peggy at greenmangaming this morning.

Peggy, Nov 05 16:54 (GMT):

Hello sunasun

Thank you for your message. Your credit is in your account.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Peggy

Green Man Gaming & Playfire
Customer Service

Short, simple, and sweet, I have $4 credit on my account now. ;)

this was the credit for Civ V A Brave New World

Hello sunasun

Kind regards,
Peggy

Customer Service

They even announced it. Guess I'll have to wait for my credit to appear.

https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/27740528-Mafia-II-DLC-Promotion-Missing-Credit

Hello sunasun

Kind regards,
Peggy

Customer Service

Thanks for the heads up. I submitted a ticket.

Hello sunasun

Kind regards,
Peggy

Customer Service

damn it took them too long damn sunasun now it too late for me to buy it lol jk.. but damn it oh welll guess i just creid and make sunasun jr. say why u cried? i say because i thought it wouldnt work!!

the more I deal with greenmangaming, the more I like them. they don't force you to jump through a lot of hoops to resolve a problem.

no problem :)
so i guess it only mafia peeople not the civ guys that nice that makes me sad

damn it took them too long damn sunasun now it too late for me to buy it lol jk.. but damn it oh welll guess i just creid and make sunasun jr. say why u cried? i say because i thought it wouldnt work!!

so i guess it only mafia peeople not the civ guys that nice that makes me sad
No, I got the credit for Civ V Brave New World since I chose Civ V as the free game, so after credit and selling of Civ V, I only paid $4 for Brave New World. woohoo.

That sounds like we need to submit tickets if we missed out, so that's what I've done. Hopefully it doesn't take them too long to process my ticket. :)
Yeah. LOL I did the same. It says that my request has been received so patience :)

...klucky bastard
Col%20Sanders.jpg

They even announced it. Guess I'll have to wait for my credit to appear.

https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/27740528-Mafia-II-DLC-Promotion-Missing-Credit
I got this response..

Thanks for your ticket, We are currently investigating the issue you have raised and we will update you on the progress of this as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.
What kind of bs is this? Why would they need to "investigate" it if they told us to contact them to get the credit?

I got this response..

What kind of bs is this? Why would they need to "investigate" it if they told us to contact them to get the credit?

Received the same bs. Guess they are "investigating" (probably no credit for the ones that stacked vouchers). In that case, sunasun was lucky :cool:

I can feel a 2K Spec Ops/Darkness/Duke humble bundle coming eventually.

Anyways, I got $4 store credit today and i dont remember referring anyone in a long while. im sure $2 was from buying Mafia II DLC WITH the 75% coupon.

I got this response..

I received exactly the same response.
the first message might be an automated response

when i filed the support ticket this was the first email i received shortly after filing. (didn't think it was worth posting at the time.)

Your request (#117398) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. We aim to respond to within 24 hours.

However if it's a problem with a game running on your system - please be aware that we forward the request through to the developer or publisher and this can take a little longer.

I filed on Saturday, but didn't have full resolution till Tuesday, so be patient guys.

Burger Out.

the first message might be an automated response
when i filed the support ticket this was the first email i received shortly after filing. (didn't think it was worth posting at the time.)
Your request (#117398) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff. We aim to respond to within 24 hours.
However if it's a problem with a game running on your system - please be aware that we forward the request through to the developer or publisher and this can take a little longer.
I filed on Saturday, but didn't have full resolution till Tuesday, so be patient guys.
Burger Out.
I don't think it was automatic. We got a reply from Jacob.

I replied again with a link to the support article stating we'd be given credit.. I'll post again here if they reply.

I don't think it was automatic. We got a reply from Jacob.

I replied again with a link to the support article stating we'd be given credit.. I'll post again here if they reply.
Yeah, definitely not the automated message. Those automatic replies don't show up in your ticket history.

How come the price is 20bucks higher than Steam and gamersgate? http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-F1RS/f1-race-stars andhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/203680/ and also why is there no dlcs for the game?

Comments

AGENT-ALF.png

Sam 
Green Man Gaming Limited

• Hi icedragon15,

Thanks for your message. Our prices are not linked to other companies. It's just the price that was decided on with the publishers and marketing.

Regards,

Sam

Customer Service

lol i was talking bout mrsp wise lol shouldnt they lower mrsp by now lol  for f1 racestars

Europa Universalis IV is $16 after the 20% voucher.

Voucher-Low-offer-box04_EXTENDED.jpg

Jet Set Radio's undiscounted price is $4.99 but Space Channel 5 is still $8.95. Cool.

bread's done
Back